How do i beat up ghosts??

I read somewhere once that some sikh guy beated a ghost up. Apparently he went out of his body by doing mool mantar and BEATED the ghost up!

I wanna beat up ghosts too.

How do i do it?

There's a ghost at my work in the basement. It don't say anything though  , the pakis call it a jin.  Though some people have had really bad experiences in the basement like one guy felt a lot of weight pushing down on his shoulders! 

The worst I experienced there was a big bang!  Which spooked me out for several weeks lol 

Its apparently a male. 

There's ghosts everywhere  I think they live in their own dimension, don't think they are supposed to cross over Nd have contact with us.  I think there are several worlds within this world, like layers. 

On 4/5/2019 at 5:39 PM, puzzled said:

There's a ghost at my work in the basement. It don't say anything though  , the pakis call it a jin.  Though some people have had really bad experiences in the basement like one guy felt a lot of weight pushing down on his shoulders! 

The worst I experienced there was a big bang!  Which spooked me out for several weeks lol 

Its apparently a male. 

There's ghosts everywhere  I think they live in their own dimension, don't think they are supposed to cross over Nd have contact with us.  I think there are several worlds within this world, like layers. 

Where the hell do you work man, in the Tower of London or something.

16 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

Where the hell do you work man, in the Tower of London or something.

lol naah  its a department store but its a veryyy old building. the basement is a medium sized stockroom. I and my colleague went down there one day a few weeks back and we saw like 50 dead flies! they were scattered everywhere in the basement but most were lying in the corner which has a very angry face drawn on the wall.  the day before it was normal, the next day we went down and there were like 50 dead flies.  no idea where they came from in the basement!   but a lot of weird things like that have happened.

this gorah whose mum is one of those crystal ball people think they called physicists ?  told me how he saw a pair of legs walking past under one of the rails!   he told me he feels the most presence in the corner where the face is drawn on the wall,  which was very spooky when he said that because thats the corner where most the dead flies were found! and thats even before i told him about the flies.

i once was down there on my own and i heard a bang like something fell   and i just legged it out  hahaha!   since then iv never been down there on my own.

i saw a angel down there as well!  this gori who is spiritual and like a white witch took me down there and read a spell and then all a sudden i saw these white orbs floating around me! they were zooming past very fast one was quite big and was above me!  she said they are angels and that they are protecting me from the ghost and that they will cleanse the place up! dont knoe what she did but she made me see really bright lights/orbs which were angels!  she said its arc angel Michael.

i work in a crazy place, its like a mad house.  i don't blame you if you think im bull sh1tting lol     

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

i work in a crazy place, its like a mad house.  i don't blame you if you think im bull sh1tting lol     

I don't think that, i've seen plenty in my life to know something else is out there, but lately I've looked for answers in gurbani and even though i don't understand it all, it does explain a lot of it.

2 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

I don't think that, i've seen plenty in my life to know something else is out there, but lately I've looked for answers in gurbani and even though i don't understand it all, it does explain a lot of it.

Yeah most people don't believe these stories, I don't blame them  a few years back if someone narrated a ghost story to me I wouldn't of believed them.  

Yeah Gurbani doesn't deny the existence of ghosts.  There is no end to God creation. 

I think there are several worlds within this world like many dimensions. People who do black magic get assistance from these spirits from other dimensions.  Gurbani says there are worlds upon worlds 

Have you heard the Suleiman ghost recording? 

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah most people don't believe these stories, I don't blame them  a few years back if someone narrated a ghost story to me I wouldn't of believed them.  

Yeah Gurbani doesn't deny the existence of ghosts.  There is no end to God creation. 

I think there are several worlds within this world like many dimensions. People who do black magic get assistance from these spirits from other dimensions.  Gurbani says there are worlds upon worlds 

Have you heard the Suleiman ghost recording? 

I thinks it's about good and bad energy, if you have a lot of arguments, are always negative, you will attract bad energy and all the baggage that carries, call them spirits, ghosts or whatever. 

Another theory is we may be seeing echoes of other people living on the same plane but slightly ahead or behind in dimensional time, a Muslim friend of mine described Jinn like that, they live peacefully among us but we rarely see them because they are in another time dimension, food for thought.

I have heard the Suleiman recording, the first time i heard it i was at a friends house up in Sheffield, his granddad played it for us pretty late at night and explained it to us, only problem was i had to drive back home in the middle of the night back south, i was bricking it all the way home. I've heard it many times since, no reason to believe it was false.

I've got no idea why the op want's to beat up a ghost though, maybe it's on his bucket list.