How do i beat up ghosts??

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

I thinks it's about good and bad energy, if you have a lot of arguments, are always negative, you will attract bad energy and all the baggage that carries, call them spirits, ghosts or whatever. 

yeah this spiritual gori that i work with said that spirits are attracted to negative energy and that they feed of from it.

i agree with the ghosts living in their own dimension but among themselves.

from what i remember Suleiman said he was sent back down in ghost form as punishment, like one of the jhoons. 

but then you have ancestors demanding worship and jaggas in punjab. 

there is far to much out there for anyone to truly know what it is   

OP is funny lol 

my cousin brother from UK once saw a dead woman outside our pind, the road leading to the pind is surrounded by fields. it was around 9pm in winter and in the middle of the road was a woman dressed as a bride sitting on a chair !     this female has actually been patrolling this road that leads to our pind for decades!  shes from the neighboring pind down the road.  people have made shrines, done paath pooja etc but shes not getting mukti from that ghost joon.  some times people seen her dress like bride and sometimes wearing red choora. she from the neighbouring pind, her family left the country long back.                     but yeah by uk born cousin saw her too.    

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

it was around 9pm in winter and in the middle of the road was a woman dressed as a bride sitting on a chair !   

A Panjabi Miss Haversham maybe? 

Maybe one of those women who got married  to a pardesi, who was then discarded after he had his wicked way and gotteh dowry? She's still waiting for him to return from Canada. That's why she was waiting. 

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

A Panjabi Miss Haversham maybe? 

Maybe one of those women who got married  to a pardesi, who was then discarded after he had his wicked way and gotteh dowry? She's still waiting for him to return from Canada. That's why she was waiting. 

She was apparently killed by her family, like one of those honour killings.   Her pind is like a mile away from my nanke pind and a road that runs through both pinds connects the two pinds,  she been haunting that road and the two pinds for decades! 

Reminds me of the Suleiman ghost story. 

No joke but back in the 90s my mama was coming back on that road on his tractor and she called out for him and he turned around and she was sitting on the back of his tractor LMAO    he ignored her because he knew she's dead   she kept calling him and asking him why he's not responding, once he reached the outside of the pind he turned around and she was gone. 

Lots of men have have seen her and she's tried interacting with them. 

It's funny but it's sad!  She must be going through a lot of suffering and loneliness 

Many of the people from both pinds have come together and tried making shrines, done paath pooja but she ain't going  lol 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

She was apparently killed by her family, like one of those honour killings.   Her pind is like a mile away from my nanke pind and a road that runs through both pinds connects the two pinds,  she been haunting that road and the two pinds for decades! 

Reminds me of the Suleiman ghost story. 

No joke but back in the 90s my mama was coming back on that road on his tractor and she called out for him and he turned around and she was sitting on the back of his tractor LMAO    he ignored her because he knew she's dead   she kept calling him and asking him why he's not responding, once he reached the outside of the pind he turned around and she was gone. 

Lots of men have have seen her and she's tried interacting with them. 

It's funny but it's sad!  She must be going through a lot of suffering and loneliness 

Many of the people from both pinds have come together and tried making shrines, done paath pooja but she ain't going  lol 

The neighbours of my nana's house back home had some mad issues apparently (I think a lot of them got killed in an accident, then further calamities happened), and one of the last surviving members of the family hung themselves there. The house was empty for a good while fat rewards (might still be?) and apparently you could hear bhoots roaming around at night (but I don't know, might have been stray cats?)

My nani would tell us some crazy ghost stories but I don't know. She was a proper textbook unparh pendu women (God bless her) and once, I told one of her stories to another guy whose family was from miles away - and he said that he heard the exact same story from his grandmother. I think bibis like that do indulge in some tales and make out like they were eye witnesses. 

Not all ghosts are bad or evil. My mum's paki Punjabi friend was telling my mum how her relatives were saying that in their pind there's a big old tree and a lot of men used to sit under there and p1ss under the tree as well,  some of them after taking a p1ss used to faint. One guy who had urinated under the tree at night had a dream and a elderly singh came in his dream and said that he does paath under the tree so it's wrong that the guys are urinating under that tree, after that no man did that under the tree.  

That means there must be many other sikh "ghosts" in pakistan.  Maybe a partition victim? Or just a very old soul? 

12 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Why is this allowed? "how can I beat up ghosts?" Pure mockery. And a question a 5 yr old would ask. 

I wanna beat up ghosts