Were there dinosaurs in Satyug?

On 4/7/2019 at 11:29 AM, puzzled said:

The earth could be flat lol    someone once told me it's a sphere with a dome on it 

I quite like the ideas around a holographic universe / some type of simulation . Ever seen a hologram? It is flat to you... But it looks 3d (if you were in the hologram you'd adamantly say it's 3d, and all your science/evidence within the hologram would be 'of the' hologram so confirm it..but to the external observer it is 2d) Same with simulations when you play things like GTA ..to the character you control that world seems real and 3d..but to you it's a 2d screen (flat). The flat earth thing to me is a matter of perspective. Is your consciousness/observer/ witness 2d, 3d or beyond that?

Same goes for folks who adamantly say that past higher civilisations didn't exist...why didn't they exist? Ah they say they didn't leave evidence...but would advanced civilisations (if truly advanced) use materials that don't biodegrade? Is the use of plastics etc that don't break down advanced? As you can see, there are many attempts now to rewrite history right now (erase slave owners, make hero's out of nasty folks  etc) do you think this is a new concept? Ego centred humans have been rewriting history for millennia..

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਹਲਾ ੯ ॥

• Shalok, Ninth Mehl:

ਜੈਸੇ ਜਲ ਤੇ ਬੁਦਬੁਦਾ ਉਪਜੈ ਬਿਨਸੈ ਨੀਤ ॥

• As the bubbles in the water well up and disappear again,

3617 Salok Mehla 9 (Verses Of Guru Tegh Bahadur)

ਜਗ ਰਚਨਾ ਤੈਸੇ ਰਚੀ ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਸੁਨਿ ਮੀਤ ॥੨੫॥

• so is the universe created; says Nanak, listen, O my friend! ||25||

2 hours ago, imhosingh said:

I quite like the ideas around a holographic universe / some type of simulation . Ever seen a hologram? It is flat to you... But it looks 3d (if you were in the hologram you'd adamantly say it's 3d, and all your science/evidence within the hologram would be 'of the' hologram so confirm it..but to the external observer it is 2d) Same with simulations when you play things like GTA ..to the character you control that world seems real and 3d..but to you it's a 2d screen (flat). The flat earth thing to me is a matter of perspective. Is your consciousness/observer/ witness 2d, 3d or beyond that?

Same goes for folks who adamantly say that past higher civilisations didn't exist...why didn't they exist? Ah they say they didn't leave evidence...but would advanced civilisations (if truly advanced) use materials that don't biodegrade? Is the use of plastics etc that don't break down advanced? As you can see, there are many attempts now to rewrite history right now (erase slave owners, make hero's out of nasty folks  etc) do you think this is a new concept? Ego centred humans have been rewriting history for millennia..

You can cut yourself on a peruvian pyramid today. We still cant angle rock that sharp. That's just the tip of the iceberg. We basically can't do any of the megaliths. Only megaliths survive time. Relatively speaking.