Putin - difference between Russians and Americans

Do you see a future for people like us of certain values and frames of mind (across the races and cultures) in the UK and Europe, Dal? 

I'm surprised at the brazen besharmpunna on display at the moment. The man behind the curtain seems to no longer care that his presence has become known if you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Do you see a future for people like us of certain values and frames of mind (across the races and cultures) in the UK and Europe, Dal? 

I'm surprised at the brazen besharmpunna on display at the moment. The man behind the curtain seems to no longer care that his presence has become known if you know what I mean.

Can you not feel the growing suspicion amongst intelligent people (of all backgrounds) regarding modern mainstream culture? I think they are suspicious of it but feel powerless against it. 

I think we may have tough times ahead. We need bold, strong, inspiring leadership with foresight in the diaspora. We can't hide behind conservatism away from the world (like so many try), because we'll just get chipped away at and become relevant then (death by a thousand cuts). We need things in the open between us. Unless we get dynamic again we'll be in deep doo doo. 

It's a bad enough that we have all and sundry trying to pull the wool over our eyes without being able to trust and rely on each other. There is an obvious link between how disunited we are (or as Ranjeet put it - a low trust society) and how much we will be getting targeted by others. And by this I mean for ideological conversions.  So you can have all the external insignias of the faith but internally you are converted to another way of thinking - and when this is done well - a person would actually have no clue that they had been converted at all.  

Personally I feel that the whole debate about colonialism and how it led to mass mind-manipulation amongst our quom is actually very relevant to today. But it is SO contentious (right now) with families being indoctrinated for a good few generations now, that it is hard to broach without serious backlashes. And this looks like a block on intellectual growth to me. 

I think in the UK, the truth finally emerging about what is now known as 'grooming' might be waking more people up. We have to show them that certain state operatus (like the police, media, government departments) aren't the benign forces we might be led to believe but sometimes actively acting against Sikhs or covertly supporting others who are anti-Sikh. We need to get an independent, well informed, sophisticated mindset as common amongst apnay - which is no easy task given their proclivities......lol

We also need to get more discerning regarding our leadership. We need people who aren't scared to face and counter established forces and their deeply entrenched narratives effectively. On the plus (coming from an old schooler) we have seen some of this happening with Bhai Jagraj Singh and SIkh Youth UK lately. But it still needs to grow, until most apnay are broadly singing from the same hymn book - with all their diversity. Disabling those apnay chaaplooses that they wheel out to counter any progressive or challenging narrative we come out with must be a top priority too. 

One t

33 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Can you not feel the growing suspicion amongst intelligent people (of all backgrounds) regarding modern mainstream culture? I think they are suspicious of it but feel powerless against it. 

Define 'intelligent', lol. I'm know and am aware of many educated and erudite people, but I struggle to attribute the quality of wisdom and foresight to their cognition. The paradox of such a thing doesn't bode well, particularly when such people hold the reins to the fate of the majority. I can perhaps forgive genuine ignorance and inexperience, but self-interest and malice masquerading as benevolence is unforgivable. 

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

One t

Define 'intelligent', lol. I'm know and am aware of many educated and erudite people, but I struggle to attribute the quality of wisdom and foresight to their cognition. The paradox of such a thing doesn't bode well, particularly when such people hold the reins to the fate of the majority. I can perhaps forgive genuine ignorance and inexperience, but self-interest and malice masquerading as benevolence is unforgivable. 

No, don't get it twisted. I don't equate success in formal academic education, or an ability to express yourself as 'intelligence'. Some guys are not remotely educated but have an innate grasp of human nature and social realities that enable them to see the truth around them incisively. Formal education can be as much of an indoctrination than anything else (I'm sure we've discussed this before?)

It's like all the grooming filth. It was actually ground level (not highly educated) street guys who picked up on it and tried to combat it first. If they had been educated farts they probably wouldn't have got off their ar5es in the first place - or make a thousand excuses for it like the majority did. 

Now, with all the supporting undeniable evidence of gorian also getting targeted on 'industrial scales' - the farts have a tougher time maintaining their position (which is based on fear and selfishness when you analyse it). I think a lot of the 'educated and erudite' people you speak of can actually see the truth, but chose out of fear and selfishness to go along with the majority policy of silence and conformity. Another thing I've noticed is that established leaders are often very narcissistic - and they would rather tear down, or resist anyone taking the hits to get important contentious issues to the fore - then risk diminishing any of their own importance. 

And again, it all boils down to who we chose as leaders and how much we openly support them - especially when the establishment tries to (inevitably) tear them down. Since when have Singhs ever historically chosen pu55ies to lead them? This is a new habit. You could probably guess that I think this sort of thinking has its antecedents from the 'annexation' period and all the compromises made then.  

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No, don't get it twisted. I don't equate success in formal academic education, or an ability to express yourself as 'intelligence'. Some guys are not remotely educated but have an innate grasp of human nature and social realities that enable them to see the truth around them incisively. Formal education can be as much of an indoctrination than anything else (I'm sure we've discussed this before?)

But those people don't have a voice, or at worst are viewed with a considerable amount of condescension and mistrust. Such people are abandoned and left muttering on the sidelines at the injustice of it all, which is where it's understood that they can't affect anything. This status-obsessed world we occupy seems to assume that if you haven't "made it" there must be some serious deficiencies in the individual, and therefore most of what such people have to offer is taken with a pinch of salt or, at worst, even disregarded just because it doesn't originate from a place of supposed authority. So how does that particular individual ever transfer their thoughts and philosophies to tangible action -- in a system that perhaps purposefully yet unobtrusively makes it very difficult for those who don't follow the narrative and those without "official endorsements" to succeed -- when they aren't afforded the grace to do so?

You cannot participate and then win a game that is fixed. To even try and play is futile. So you either give up or you destroy the game, hoping there are enough like-minded individuals ready to flock to your cause to eliminate the idea of a disgruntled lone-wolf raging at an unjust world.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

The points putin mentioned in the first video is actually common knowledge even amongst those who study the history of US even cursorily. Slavery, ethnic cleansing of natives , and dropping nuclear bomb on japan is common knowledge i thought lol . 

14 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

But those people don't have a voice, or at worst are viewed with a considerable amount of condescension and mistrust. Such people are abandoned and left muttering on the sidelines at the injustice of it all, which is where it's understood that they can't affect anything. This status-obsessed world we occupy seems to assume that if you haven't "made it" there must be some serious deficiencies in the individual, and therefore most of what such people have to offer is taken with a pinch of salt or, at worst, even disregarded just because it doesn't originate from a place of supposed authority. So how does that particular individual ever transfer their thoughts and philosophies to tangible action -- in a system that perhaps purposefully yet unobtrusively makes it very difficult for those who don't follow the narrative and those without "official endorsements" to succeed -- when they aren't afforded the grace to do so?

You cannot participate and then win a game that is fixed. To even try and play is futile. So you either give up or you destroy the game, hoping there are enough like-minded individuals ready to flock to your cause to eliminate the idea of a disgruntled lone-wolf raging at an unjust world.

No, there is another way of looking at it. Making movements at ground level that go upwards. The example I gave previously is a good one to study. I was talking to some younger lot and they said this:

That grooming thing was originally confronted and challenged by a relatively tiny number of people and all the usual obfuscation techniques where thrown against them. Media manipulation, accusations of racism, being made out to be backwards, police harassment, imprisonment and other judicial system attacks. Wheeling out tokens to try and undermine what was being claimed etc. But they persisted. 

Now if we had a thousand of such people nationwide, and they just successfully taught 3 youngers each. We've already got a 4 fold increase. Then think about what some of them may go on to do. What the youngers told me was that we've now got a generation who've been informed about this, so they are aware of it, and also the tactics used by certain goray and sullay to try and obfuscate.  That's against all this effort to counter it. 

Yeah, some people have taken hits in order to achieve this, but that is inevitable. But we've got to a point where more people than ever are informed and potentially active. This momentum must be kept up. This is just the beginning. We have to 'feel' our way through this. 

Actually the model being followed is a historically Sikhi one. Gurus' made their impact at ground level and the relationship between them and the state was always one that fluctuated from support (like with Akhbar) to outright violent hostility (like with Jahangir and Aurenga) . But they still got their message across and built up the community through all of this. Our thing right now has to be about weeding out the selfish and greedy from amongst our leadership, or at least tolerate only those who also have some genuine love for the panth and it's ideals and are conscious of the insidious games being played against us. Awareness is growing. 

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The points putin mentioned in the first video is actually common knowledge even amongst those who study the history of US even cursorily. Slavery, ethnic cleansing of natives , and dropping nuclear bomb on japan is common knowledge i thought lol . 

You don't understand goray. They either have major cognitive dissonance going on about these things and do all the usual (denial, suppressed thoughts, throwing blame on others) or they actually sadistically love what they've historically done and actually rue the fact that they can't openly do this anymore. 

Bring up the topic of slavery or ethnic cleansing and they either 1) run off or try and change the topic to avoid the conversation 2) get angry that they have to face these truths 3) act really pleased about it all.