Putin - difference between Russians and Americans

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You don't understand goray. They either have major cognitive dissonance going on about these things and do all the usual (denial, suppressed thoughts, throwing blame on others) or they actually sadistically love what they've historically done and actually rue the fact that they can't openly do this anymore. 

Bring up the topic of slavery or ethnic cleansing and they either 1) run off or try and change the topic to avoid the conversation 2) get angry that they have to face these truths 3) act really pleased about it all. 

4) oh that was a bad past and we're ashamed of it , but hey we evolved and we even had a black president (obama) . see we corrected ourselves ! 

On 4/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

4) oh that was a bad past and we're ashamed of it , but hey we evolved and we even had a black president (obama) . see we corrected ourselves ! 

Yep. That's one I forgot. The old: "We aren't like that now!" Despite the fact that they won't blink to jump into any foreign country to grab resources (often with England tagging along like an opportunistic poodle) leaving death, mayhem and instability in their wake - which they then profit from by 'rebuilding' the nation they've destroyed. 

I got to say. In my lifetime I've seen the former soviet union go from being a war torn, dark grim looking place where people had to queue up for hours just to get basic food stuff, to a now prosperous, developed looking nation under Putin. I know you can't be an angel to do that but respect where it is due. People used to laugh at Russia but he managed to get their respect and strength back. Ona raj-niti tip apnay can learn a lot from that. 

• 3 years later...