opinion on jaggi vasudev ?

puzzled

Whats your opinion on Sadhguru?   He seems to be getting more and more popular. was on Fox news the other day

I don't think he believes in God as in a all judging God who creates our destiny, I think he said India has always been a godless country. He also said that religion in India has been a quest or personal journey and its not divine revelations, thats why a lot of the Indian scriptures are questions and answers. 

i think his teachings are his own interpretation of the religious traditions and scriptures of India. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Whats your opinion on Sadhguru? 

Opinion on Satguru? Satguru is essential to meeting God, no can meet God without Satguru:

ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

Without the True Guru, no one has obtained the Lord; without the True Guru, no one has obtained the Lord.

But if you're talking about that charlatan that calls himself "sadguru", that fool is no true Guru. 

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਵਿਚਿ ਆਪੁ ਰਖਿਓਨੁ ਕਰਿ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਆਖਿ ਸੁਣਾਇਆ ॥

He has placed Himself within the True Guru; revealing Himself, He declares this openly.

Has God placed Himself within this fool? And also declared it openly?

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮਿਲਿਐ ਸਦਾ ਮੁਕਤੁ ਹੈ ਜਿਨਿ ਵਿਚਹੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਚੁਕਾਇਆ ॥

Meeting the True Guru, eternal liberation is obtained; He has banished attachment from within.

Has everyone who met this fool obtained liberation?

ਸੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਜਿ ਸਚੁ ਧਿਆਇਦਾ ਸਚੁ ਸਚਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਇਕੇ ॥

He is the True Guru, who meditates on the True Lord. The True Lord and the True Guru are truly One.

Gurbani says the only one who is Satguru is the one who is God himself. Is this fool God?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Sikhism doesn't believe in ANY ... I repeat ANY human guru after Sri Guru Gobind Singh sahib, so that includes 'sadhguru' aka Jaggi vasudev. 

We're not saying there will be no enlightened being capable of enlightening others after Sri Guru Gobind Singh sahib, BUT we're saying INSTEAD is that we're not sure who is and who isn't ! 

But we're sure Guru Granth sahib is our spiritual guide . Humans in kalyug can be very corrupt. Its increasingly tougher to filter out the very rare real gurus from the mostly fake ones 

19 hours ago, scali said:

My gut instinct on him is he is a Hindu government agent to promote India as a Hindu country. Before him there was another baba Nithyananda who had plastered you tube with his videos. Had billboards in India that he will enlighten 100 million people. He was caught on video in a scandal and was on the run , later captured with large sum on money. These guys are very savvy with spiritual lingo and English and very skillfully preped to tackle audiences questions. Not to mention the name Sadhguru a slight variation of Satguru to create an aura of legitmacy  Beware!

That could be true you know   sadhguru invited modi to one of his events  was an opening for something 

There was some Sadhguru devotees at my place of work relating to work stress.

All I can remember is a mediation audio with him whispering :

"you are not of the body"

"you are not of the mind"

over and over again.

I had a tamil colleague and mentioned him and he just goes "Oh Vasudev!". He didn't really take him seriously. 

Some of these types cater more for the westerners. 

This sadhguru man likes Gandhi he even mentioned Gandhi in his fox news interview. Modi is a Gandhi bakht, that's why modi lived separate from his wife and probably hardly ever had s3x with her,  this is Gandhi's teachings, Gandhi taught men to refrain from s3x. Gandhi used to say things like if your h0rny then pour cold water over yourself. He also used lay next to women as a test to see if he gets turned on,  dirty old man really.  Modi is a Gandhi bakht and that why he's always been separated from his wife and never had kids. 

On 4/7/2019 at 1:00 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

There was some Sadhguru devotees at my place of work relating to work stress.

All I can remember is a mediation audio with him whispering :

"you are not of the body"

"you are not of the mind"

over and over again.

I had a tamil colleague and mentioned him and he just goes "Oh Vasudev!". He didn't really take him seriously. 

Some of these types cater more for the westerners. 

Bro, stop calling him "Sadguru"!

That is blasphemous. Do you call Ram Singh, Partap Singh, etc. (gurus of the namdharis), Gurinder Singh Dhillon (guru of the Radha Swamis) "Satguru"?

Then why would you do so for Jaggi Vasudev?

Just call him by his name.

If some American cult leader started calling himself Christ John Smith, do you think Christians would start calling him "Christ" without a moment's hesitation?