opinion on jaggi vasudev ?

puzzled

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Well he's produced a lot of content with knowledge in it. I agree. Is it his? Does he understand it? Can he demonstrate it? I saw a ready to pee himself Jagi on tv. 

Lavar Burton did a lot of reading rainbows doesn't make him an author, he's just repeating what was written. 

If you peel back the paid political agenda, the horribly innappropriate and innaccurate name, there is a somewhat nice actor underneath. I think he believed his character was needed in the world, but I think he's realized how deep he is in bed with those that funded him and I think he realizes who they are now. And he's terrified. 

You may have a point. He went through a near death experience just after his wife left her body in which he says he aged 25 years. He alluded to dark entities being responsible so he may have been compromised as a result. 

There are videos of him in this state of him looking extremely ill so he is not lying about that. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Well he's produced a lot of content with knowledge in it. I agree. Is it his? Does he understand it? Can he demonstrate it? I saw a ready to pee himself Jagi on tv. 

Lavar Burton did a lot of reading rainbows doesn't make him an author, he's just repeating what was written. 

If you peel back the paid political agenda, the horribly innappropriate and innaccurate name, there is a somewhat nice actor underneath. I think he believed his character was needed in the world, but I think he's realized how deep he is in bed with those that funded him and I think he realizes who they are now. And he's terrified. 

That's a fair analysis. I enjoyed a great deal of his content in the past until the issue of his wife going into 'samadhi' under suspicious circumstances came to my knowledge. He never really gave a satisfactory response and it brings into question a great deal of the 'storyline'.

He also doesn't respect the continuity of the codified lifestyle of the Khalsa (if you read between the lines).

He does great environmental work, though, and has other great ideas for bettering the lives of Indians. But sadly, and surprisingly, the RSS and BJP exert too much influence on him. They've stunted his reach in many ways.

What clip is it you're alluding to?

1 hour ago, Jai Tegang! said:

That's a fair analysis. I enjoyed a great deal of his content in the past until the issue of his wife going into 'samadhi' under suspicious circumstances came to my knowledge. He never really gave a satisfactory response and it brings into question a great deal of the 'storyline'.

He also doesn't respect the continuity of the codified lifestyle of the Khalsa (if you read between the lines).

He does great environmental work, though, and has other great ideas for bettering the lives of Indians. But sadly, and surprisingly, the RSS and BJP exert too much influence on him. They've stunted his reach in many ways.

What clip is it you're alluding to?

I'll see if I can find it. He was caught coming out of an Ashram and a journalist, I think Sikh, asked him about the farmer's protest. 

I hadn't heard about his wife. That could be their leash on him. Dark pacts man. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'll see if I can find it. He was caught coming out of an Ashram and a journalist, I think Sikh, asked him about the farmer's protest. 

I hadn't heard about his wife. That could be their leash on him. Dark pacts man. 

From my understanding his wife's samadhi was done in public and she had made it clear that was what she wanted.  He tried to dissuade her but couldn't. I have heard that he was having an affair and that she suffered from depression so this might be the reason he is being blamed and persecuted by the dark mafia.