Jump to content
puzzled

opinion on jaggi vasudev ?

Recommended Posts

On 4/7/2019 at 9:08 PM, puzzled said:

This sadhguru man likes Gandhi he even mentioned Gandhi in his fox news interview. Modi is a Gandhi bakht, that's why modi lived separate from his wife and probably hardly ever had s3x with her,  this is Gandhi's teachings, Gandhi taught men to refrain from s3x. Gandhi used to say things like if your h0rny then pour cold water over yourself. He also used lay next to women as a test to see if he gets turned on,  dirty old man really.  Modi is a Gandhi bakht and that why he's always been separated from his wife and never had kids. 

There's many Sikh sants and mahapurash who we'd consider to be "good guys" that aren't married and are childless. You can't use that as a marker to condemn one man and then simultaneously elevate and praise others for it being proof of their holiness.  This sadhguru guy is nothing more than an astute personality regurgitating cod-Eastern philosophy for primarily Western consumption. It sounds radical and innovative because of how far we've fallen as a civilisation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

This sadhguru guy is nothing more than an astute personality regurgitating cod-Eastern philosophy for primarily Western consumption

Benti to @MisterrSingh and @puzzled: Don't call this charlatan "sadguru", please.

See my post here.

Would Christians call some rando "Christ"? Call this fool by his name, Jaggi Vasudev.

Request to @puzzled to edit the title of this thread to "Opinion on fake Jaggi Vasudev/fake sadguru" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 11:55 PM, puzzled said:

Whats your opinion on Sadhguru?   He seems to be getting more and more popular. was on Fox news the other day

I don't think he believes in God as in a all judging God who creates our destiny, I think he said India has always been a godless country. He also said that religion in India has been a quest or personal journey and its not divine revelations, thats why a lot of the Indian scriptures are questions and answers. 

i think his teachings are his own interpretation of the religious traditions and scriptures of India. 

I think at the.moment the goreh in western communities are going through a whole fascination and interest in Indian culture and religions. 

Theres so many people doing meditation, yoga and other indian practices. 

Such as mantras, chakras and all that kind of stuff. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

There's many Sikh sants and mahapurash who we'd consider to be "good guys" that aren't married and are childless. You can't use that as a marker to condemn one man and then simultaneously elevate and praise others for it being proof of their holiness.  This sadhguru guy is nothing more than an astute personality regurgitating cod-Eastern philosophy for primarily Western consumption. It sounds radical and innovative because of how far we've fallen as a civilisation. 

my point was that sadhguru is a follower of gandhi and gandhis ways  just like how modi is a follower of gandhi and thats the reason why modi never had kids. gandhi actually promoted this life style, i doubt that sikhs who chose to refrain from marriage actually promoted that or do weird experiments with girls.  i personally dont see abstaining from sex or marriage as "holy" neither have i ever said that it is holy or something that i look up to it, personally the thought of never being in a relationship/marrying is a nightmare

its just a choice that they felt like they had to make to develop spiritually 

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I think at the.moment the goreh in weatern communities are going through a whole fascination and interest in Indian culture and religions. 

Theres so many people doing meditation, yoga and other indian practices. 

Such as mantras, chakras and all that kind of stuff. 

i think that interest has been there since the 60s   thats why people like osho rajneesh, the 3HO sikhs, hare rama lot etc came about  these people targeted mostly the hippies and offered "yoga"  as well as weed and free s3x to draw the hippies in.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i think that interest has been there since the 60s   thats why people like osho rajneesh, the 3HO sikhs, hare rama lot etc came about  these people targeted mostly the hippies and offered "yoga"  as well as weed and free s3x to draw the hippies in.   

Yep but its getting even more popular now. With the advent of youtube and self styled yoga guys who promote it on their channels. Its good in a way. Theres so many muslim who are jealous of it and dont like it. They want everyone to follow their peado worshipping ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, puzzled said:

my point was that sadhguru is a follower of gandhi and gandhis ways  just like how modi is a follower of gandhi and thats the reason why modi never had kids. gandhi actually promoted this life style, i doubt that sikhs who chose to refrain from marriage actually promoted that or do weird experiments with girls.  i personally dont see abstaining from sex or marriage as "holy" neither have i ever said that it is holy or something that i look up to it, personally the thought of never being in a relationship/marrying is a nightmare

its just a choice that they felt like they had to make to develop spiritually 

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Maharaaj has told us to live in Grishti Jeevan (family/householder's lifestyle) so it's fine. Bhai Gurdas ji writes that even with one partner (wife), one remains celibate.

ਏਕਾਨਾਰੀਜਤੀਹੋਇਪਰਨਾਰੀਧੀਭੈਣਵਖਾਣੈ।

Having one women as wife he (the Sikh) is a celebate and considers any other's wife as his daughter or a sister.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though I never met him I think he's a guy with great Charisma n personality. So, from his vids and sweet voice I'd say he definitely practices wha he says n knows his capabilities.

He talks about finding peace n happiness within yourself, internally. To love all there is. See from different perspective. Hor k chaeeda??

And he praises Sikh Soldiers' / bravery in one of his vids. Tells it how it was as well as wha the need was for them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:55 PM, puzzled said:

Whats your opinion on Sadhguru?   He seems to be getting more and more popular. was on Fox news the other day

I don't think he believes in God as in a all judging God who creates our destiny, I think he said India has always been a godless country. He also said that religion in India has been a quest or personal journey and its not divine revelations, thats why a lot of the Indian scriptures are questions and answers. 

i think his teachings are his own interpretation of the religious traditions and scriptures of India. 

OH NO! U clearly know this guy's dirty secrets! What is it this time? Things with kids or going off with others wives? Targeting Sikhs to worship him?? MINUS the fact he's not religious. I know only that much.

Please share it with us @BHForce

Let's separate opinion from facts. Cause my post's opinions only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone who has said something negative about him on this thread are the most close-minded people this universe has to offer.

Sadhguru teaches how one can realize the true essence of themselves as well as be a mentor for every day life. He teaches yog which is the practical science of the union with the self.

And no he doesn't have links with the government or try and promote Hindu beliefs. His videos are not even about anything Hindu related and all his explanations point to spirituality.

All he ever teaches is how you can reach spiritual enlightenment and you are judging him on that.

He even praises Sikhi if you bother to check those videos.

 

 

Seriously, stop being close minded and rejecting someone's advice just because they are not Sikh or you think they have a secret agenda.

Some people on this forum actually need to listen to his videos for crying out loud.

You close-minded idiots.

Edited by jakare
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh   Khalsa ji, Dhan Dhan BrahamGiani Pooran Mahapurak Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Never ever lied. If they said it then and you beileved it or chose to stay quiet. why all of a sudden the change?  Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji were 80!! when they got the message of incoming invasion. So is sant ji is under 80 then why would it be too late? also if it was lets say sant ji was 100 then your argument would make sense. instead now just based of the past, they still have time to come.    Thanks, bhul chuk maaf karna ji    
    • In the end, the volatile nature of the region and the demographics means that it will NEVER be any sort of stronghold/safe haven for Sikhs compared to other places across the border. But if the principle of safety in numbers and support networks have any truth, refugee Sikhs may well prefer these locations over others. Only rose tinted glasses wearers (of which there are MANY) would blindly consider the place as any sort of friendly safe haven, and experiences with paks in other nations (like the UK) give a strong indication of how we are perceived by many from the region.  We've got a problem with simple-mindedness and gullibility, but hopefully people will learn not to be victims of this.  Right now, for economic reasons (and maybe political ones too?), it serves p'stan to open up these places. It's on our people to make the most of this and implement whatever security measures are appropriate. Having ears and eyes in the region isn't a bad thing either. Yes, things can change suddenly and quickly, say if some hard-line cleric gets in power. Much like the shift from Akhbar to his son Jahunghira. Events in India like attacks on mosques outside of Punjab can also cause a sudden change too. This happened in Afghanistan with the attack on the Babri mosque for example.  If nothing else it can serve as a point for Afghan-pak Sikhs to get closer to the majority panth in Panjab proper.  
    • Not sure whether the displays of affection and respect towards sikhs by the pakistani Punjabi people are authentic reflection of what lies in their hearts. Because if it were the case, surely Sikh population in pak wouldn't have dwindled to what it is today OR perhaps and this could be the case that only the Punjabi speaking Pakistanis of Punjab province find likeness in sikhs across the border because of similar language and to a degree culture, and the apparently sweet memories of Maharaja Ranjit Singhs just rule . I suspect it's mostly the Urdu speaking, deobandi affiliated crowd of pak that creates most islamist problems in both India and pak.  Whatever maybe the case Lahore has always fascinated me because of its irreplaceable place in Sikh history. It's a place both loved and hated by sikhs because of obvious historical reasons. 
    • Awesome post!   This one is especially great in details of a class environment. Look at the bottom left corner here. The kid in yellow appears to be smacking up the other one for breaking his water bucket. lol! Then on the right corner another kid appears to be punishing a classmate with the old kukkar move.  Are the ones in the middle are making pens (or kalams)? 
    • I remember something appearing on the market that was supposed to have been from the library a few years back. Can't remember much about it though.   As for what has been returned (as per claims), hasn't the SGPC learnt its lessons yet and digitised them and made people aware of what we have?   Why do these people sit on these things and not inform the panth of what we have? I know the average illiterate/semi-illiterate apna wouldn't be interested but lots of us would, including (if not especially) in the diaspora. 
×

Important Information

Terms of Use