• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• It's not a coincidence. Even when you do naam simran its waheguru who is getting you to do naam simran. Bani says without wahegurus Kirpa one does not remember god. It's only by wahegurus Kirpa that we remember him. So even when we do naam simran it is waheguru getting us to do it, that is a communication in itself. Should thank waheguru after it for having kirpa on us and getting us to remember him. 
    • My friend's brother is a producer of punjabi films. I met him yesterday.He laughed that hindu punjabi girls who never spoke punjabi in their life now contact him almost daily just to get a small or big role in a movie. Funny thing is they tell the producer that that they r learning both urban as well as rural/Desi punjabi and can play the role of pind di kurri as well. There is no doubt that punjabi cinema is promoting punjabi language big time.
    • Thank this is eye opening, I remember a mahapurkhs bachan explaining that if we want to love God and get closer to him look at and be with nature. The beauty of nature will force you to praise the creator and think of his qualities. When I'm with nature, I feel surrendered and hopeful that he's listening to my prayer, I like to sing the shabad 'Jo mange takur apne te soee soee deve.' It reminds me that waheguru ji promises to fulfil our minds desires - this is a fact and unquestionable so I must be lacking from my side. But sometimes I just want something to happen where I feel I've had an answer from him, I see his grace unfolding and my problems resolving.  I know I may sound needy and religion isn't just about resolving our problems but when all other efforts have failed ,who else can we turn to but God? Bal hoa bandan bhare kichu na hot opaye, kaho nanak ab oath har gajj jyo hoth sahaee Bal hoa bandan chute sab kich hoth opaye nanak sab kuch tumare haath me tum hi hoth sahaee
    • Yeah, I have noticed that for example a katha will pop up on YouTube which gives me hope or I'll find a saakhi etc but because these 'encouragements' don't take a physical form I.e. I keep faith but don't see any of my problems resolving...my monkey mind starts thinking it's a coincidence and starts questioning if it's actually God talking to me. 
    • People setting elephants on fire in India. ☹  

Important Information

Terms of Use