Message for the Christian Girl on the main thread

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Try looking at the Bible properly and you will see it is the most holy mighty book ever written

Death and killing. Followed by more death and killing and then more killing. That's what your bible is. And, lest not anyone forget, it makes clear that every single thing written in the old testament is also 100% correct and true. Kill kill kill and destroy....that's what your bible is about. It's about death and destruction. It's about a violent and vengeful god whereas Sikhism is about a loving god with nothing but love, empathy and understanding of all living organisms.

The things your bible says are true:

Lets kill the witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17)

Lets kill the homosexuals

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Lets kill the fortune-tellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27)

Lets kill the man that slapped his dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 )

Lets kill the boy who swore at his mum

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death.  They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 )

Death for adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10)

Death for having sex

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9)

Death to everyone who isn't a Christian

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19)

Kill all non-believers, whether they are men, women or small children

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Kill your child if he says he's a (false) prophet

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.”  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3

Kill the entire town if one person there worships a different god

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

Kill women who are not virgins on their wedding night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy  22:20-21)

Kill followers of other religions

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5)

Death for blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16)

Kill anyone who approaches the tabernacle

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16)

Kill the people that work on the day of rest

It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.  Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.  Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.  Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest.  I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.’ (Exodus 31:12-15)

Kill the teenage chavs

From there Elisha went up to Bethel.  While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him.  “Go up baldhead,” they shouted, “go up baldhead!”  The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord.  Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24)

Kill the children of sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

God will kill children

I will ask for wombs that don’t give birth and breasts that give no milk.  The LORD says, “All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children.” (Hosea 9:11-16)

Kill the men, women and children

Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple.”  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded.  “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!”  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.” (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

Kill old men and young women

“You are my battle-ax and sword,” says the LORD.  “With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms.  With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer.  With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens.  With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers.  “As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem,” says the LORD.  “Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth!  I am your enemy,” says the LORD.  “I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights.  When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble.  You will be desolate forever.  Even your stones will never again be used for building.  You will be completely wiped out,” says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

God will even kill the children of sinners

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins.  I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22)

More rape and baby killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes.  For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18)

6 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I have looked at your bible. One bit in it says that my wife, because she works on Sundays, should be killed. Your book is so holy and good it even specifies the way in which she and all Sunday workers should be killed, i.e. by having their skull smashed in repeatedly with a brick.

Please remind us then....what exactly is so "holy and mighty" about smashing people's skulls in with a brick ?

Another piece in it says that everything written in the old testament is 100% true and right. One piece in the old testament says that if a girl is dragged to fields outside of town and raped, and that her cries for help cannot be heard in town, then it is OK and and not rape as she is to be judged a willing partner.

Please remind us then.....what exactly is so "holy and mighty" about raping females beyond the earshot of urban settlements ?

If I was to go on a Christian forum and start singing about the virtues of Sikhism, the posters there would do more than just insult Sikhism. Each and every one of them would see it as their religious duty to try and convert me. Count yourself lucky christian girl that you are among civilised people (Sikhs) who, unlike your people, have not committed mass genocide in the name of converting.

Hi

Please tell me exactly whuch Bible verses say those two things you speak of. I will then hope to clarify. 

5 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Hi

Please tell me exactly whuch Bible verses say those two things you speak of. I will then hope to clarify. 

?  I like you Christian Girl. I like you alot. You need a non-christian to point you in the right direction about verses in your own bible and it gives me yet another opportunity to point out the backwardness of christianity. 2 birds with one stone. It's all good :)

First of all then, lets start with how your bible says that Jesus instructed all Christians to believe 100% in EVERY SINGLE THING written in the old testament:

He (jesus) said that the words in the old testament are divinely inspired, i.e the words of God that should not be challenged: "the scripture cannot be broken" (John 10:35). He called everything written in the old testament as "the commandment of god" (Matthew 22:31)

Now...having got that out of the way, let's get down to the nitty gritty:

"work 6 days only, and the seventh must be a day for rest.....Anyone who works on the sabbath MUST be put to death (Exodus 31:12-15)

"if there is a girl who is a virgin and engaged to a man...and another man finds her and lies with her outside the city, then you shall put them both to death; the girl because her cries were not heard within the city and the man because he has violated his neighbour's wife" (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)   (The implication here is that because her cries were not heard that means she did not resist and, therefore, is responsible).  Deuteronomy 22:25-27 clarifies this a little further when it states that if the man found the girl in the fields away from the city in the first place then the girl will not be put to death. So.....a little bit of good news for girls that spend most of their times in the fields away from the city. :)   Oh.....almost forgot, now that we're on the subject of how the bible views females as worse than property...Deuteronomy 22:28-29 expands a little further when it says that if, in the first instance, the man was found having forcefull sex (i.e raping) the girl in the field whilst in the act, he must pay the girls father 50 shekels and marry her.

Guest guest
On 4/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Not paranoia little girl. It's just that if anybody here wants to learn fairy tales......... about a carpenter whose mum had it off with a roman soldier and whose fans then attributed the life and death story of the most popular God at that time Mithras to him and then added the fact that a pair of penguins walked all the way from the North pole to Turkey just to get on a boat built by a 400 year old man...... they're far better off going to the children's section of the local library than listening to someone as backward as you that actually believes in all that b0l*ocks !  Your presence and input here, young lady, as about as welcome and useful as a post from an active member of 'The Moon is made out of Cheese' society. You're both backward thinking, deluded simpletons.

thats disgusting behaviour, i can't believe admin allowed it^.

you think you're some great intellect, jigsaw?  

On 4/15/2019 at 4:41 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

?  I like you Christian Girl. I like you alot. You need a non-christian to point you in the right direction about verses in your own bible and it gives me yet another opportunity to point out the backwardness of christianity. 2 birds with one stone. It's all good :)

First of all then, lets start with how your bible says that Jesus instructed all Christians to believe 100% in EVERY SINGLE THING written in the old testament:

He (jesus) said that the words in the old testament are divinely inspired, i.e the words of God that should not be challenged: "the scripture cannot be broken" (John 10:35). He called everything written in the old testament as "the commandment of god" (Matthew 22:31)

Now...having got that out of the way, let's get down to the nitty gritty:

"work 6 days only, and the seventh must be a day for rest.....Anyone who works on the sabbath MUST be put to death (Exodus 31:12-15)

"if there is a girl who is a virgin and engaged to a man...and another man finds her and lies with her outside the city, then you shall put them both to death; the girl because her cries were not heard within the city and the man because he has violated his neighbour's wife" (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)   (The implication here is that because her cries were not heard that means she did not resist and, therefore, is responsible).  Deuteronomy 22:25-27 clarifies this a little further when it states that if the man found the girl in the fields away from the city in the first place then the girl will not be put to death. So.....a little bit of good news for girls that spend most of their times in the fields away from the city. :)   Oh.....almost forgot, now that we're on the subject of how the bible views females as worse than property...Deuteronomy 22:28-29 expands a little further when it says that if, in the first instance, the man was found having forcefull sex (i.e raping) the girl in the field whilst in the act, he must pay the girls father 50 shekels and marry her.

Hi 

My friend what you quote is right, it is in the Bible. Mainly the Old Testament. But all of it must be viewed in the context of those times. Culture was different then, women were viewed for instance as little more important than cattle. Moses and other great prophets gave a lot of guidance to the people. 

I and other born again Christians focus on Christ. The New Testament. He was God with us, come down from heaven to live as we do and to teach us the better path to the Father God. He was perfect. He preached the greatest message of love ever preached. He was gentle and sinless. He gave his own life for our sins. I put my trust in Christ and He guides me. I am no theologian, i cannot argue points of the Bible with you. All i can say is at the heart of true Christians is love and forgiveness towards all. 

If you look at the actual life of Christ in the Four main gospels, you will see truth there. He was and is the light in this dark World. 

So i wish you peace and bear you no ill will for your attack on our beloved Bible which to all christians is the word of God himself,expressed through many great men of God. 

Go in peace and may the Lord bless you and bring you understanding. 

1 hour ago, Christiangirl52 said:

I and other born again Christians focus on Christ. The New Testament. . He was perfect. He preached the greatest message of love ever preached. He was gentle and sinless. All i can say is at the heart of true Christians is love and forgiveness towards all. 

Then you are in direct contradiction of - going completely against the teachings of - your messiah Jesus, for he said the people that think he is a man of peace are silly and wrong:

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword (Matthew 10:34)

Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but division (Luke 12:51)

You see, the thing is Christian Girl, it might have been better if you had chosen a Muslim or Jewish forum to go on because you have more in common with them. A Sikh will find common ground with Hindus and Bhuddists but Christianity and it's strange beliefs are totally alien to the spiritual nature of a Sikh. Our scriptures are about love. Love for everything and everyone. We're about internal spirituality. About our connection with the earth and all of it's creatures and plants. And the reason I've come on strong onto you is because Sikhs need to understand that. I've seen in Canada, with their Punjabi churches all over the place, how Christians have managed to convince some Sikhs that essentially we are the same. This has happened to such a large extent in Punjab and Canada that I have even seen Punjabi converts to Christianity that still wear the turban. They do so because the Christians that converted him have understood the cultural ties and even managed to convince the gullible Sikhs about Nazarines and hair. That's what you tried to do on your messages on the main page - tried to show how close Christianity is to Sikhism. We are NOT the same. And there are zero similarities. In terms of the Sikh's belief system Christianity is the anti-religion from another planet. Your colleague who went to the Indian Ocean Island last year to preach the gospel got a spear through his heart or his troubles and you have been sent packing from here with your tail between your legs. Learn from the Sikhs. Learn how to leave other people alone and just get on with your own life. Trying to convert others away from their faith comes with a price. The price you paid here is a bloody nose. It's the least you deserved.

You have misunderstood that quote of Luke. It actually means when a person becomes a follower of Christ, they face enmity,  even hatred from  others. Even their own family. Just like Jesus faced cruel hatred before the Jews crucified Him. Luke is saying that being a Christian is no easy matter. 

It is a sad foolish thing to pick parts of the Bible that suit your argument without any understanding. I am sorry to see you do this. I would never attack your religion in this way. 

By the way, re a previous set of quotes, the Old Testament is not Christian. Only the New is. Jews follow the Old, even Moslems accept parts of the Old. They show great respect for the prophets like Abraham, and they revere Mary mother of Jesus. 

You show such astonishing ignorance that i have decided to stay!  I am no scholar but you certainly are not. I feel i must answer what i can of your questions. 

1 hour ago, Christiangirl52 said:

You have misunderstood that quote of Luke. It actually means when a person becomes a follower of Christ, they face enmity,  even hatred from  others. Even their own family. Just like Jesus faced cruel hatred before the Jews crucified Him. Luke is saying that being a Christian is no easy matter. 

It is a sad foolish thing to pick parts of the Bible that suit your argument without any understanding. I am sorry to see you do this. I would never attack your religion in this way. 

By the way, re a previous set of quotes, the Old Testament is not Christian. Only the New is. Jews follow the Old, even Moslems accept parts of the Old. They show great respect for the prophets like Abraham, and they revere Mary mother of Jesus. 

You show such astonishing ignorance that i have decided to stay!  I am no scholar but you certainly are not. I feel i must answer what i can of your questions. 

Wasn't it the Romans who crucified Jesus and not the Jews?

On 4/19/2019 at 12:50 AM, Christiangirl52 said:

You think I care [edited] about Luke ?   I care as much for Luke, Peter, Steve, Dave and Jesus as I do for little red riding hood and any other fairy tale characters. That's why I don't go on to Christian forums and try and ram Sikhism down their throats. But born again Christians like you are utterly shameless. *DELETED*

You have chosen to totally ignore the passages I quoted from the NEW TESTAMENT in which Jesus himself said EVERYTHING IN THE OLD TESTAMENT IS THE DIVINE WORDS OF GOD AND SHOULD NOT BE QUESTIONED. But that's how the mindset of Christians work. You feel you can do no wrong and your eyes remain totally oblivious to the genocide and harm you have caused the world through your preaching. Why are you even here ?