Message for the Christian Girl on the main thread

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

19 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

The Jews chose. They hated Christ and wanted the Romans to kill him. 

If you ask a Jew about Jesus they consider him to be just a Jew who was mainly revolting against Roman rule.

What p***** them off  I believe was that he went on a rampage in the temple due to their money lending activities. 

Question is from an outsiders point of view it seems like a jewish issue. 

Why would the Roman bother about what is happening between Jews unless of course it impacts their rule. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
40 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you ask a Jew about Jesus they consider him to be just a Jew who was mainly revolting against Roman rule.

What p***** them off  I believe was that he went on a rampage in the temple due to their money lending activities. 

Question is from an outsiders point of view it seems like a jewish issue. 

Why would the Roman bother about what is happening between Jews unless of course it impacts their rule. 

and muslims consider him a prophet , and his mother mary to be the most pious woman . Muslims also believe hes still alive in heaven and will return back on judgement day.

4 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

and muslims consider him a prophet , and his mother mary to be the most pious woman . Muslims also believe hes still alive in heaven and will return back on judgement day.

I am beginning to think the origins of Islam is actually some heretical Christian sect not based in Arabia but further up north in the Levant. 

Which is why they they consider that Jesus is a prophet. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

I am beginning to think the origins of Islam is actually some heretical Christian sect not based in Arabia but further up north in the Levant. 

Which is why they they consider that Jesus is a prophet. 

No !! (This is a long post based on my knowledge but interesting story) 

Islam is cousin sibling of Judeo-Christian religion. I am using the word "judeo - christian" because both judaism and christianity are the same lineage  . Jesus is an indirect descendant of Abraham/Ibrahim by his son Isaac whom he had through his first (respected) rich wife "Sarah/saayra" . Jews (Israelites) are descendants of Isaac (Ishaq).   Arabs (muslims) are descendants of Abraham by his elder son Ishmael (Ismail) whom he begot through his maid wife "Hagar" (Hajraa) 

ALL of these are biblical and therefore quranic figures. The story goes like Abraham wanted a son , but was not having any . So his first wife Sarah gave her maid Hagar to Abraham for marriage so he may beget a son. Hagar bore Ishmael (later on to become father of arabs and the lineage of muhammad) . BUT , here comes the twist , those both developed 'sautan' feelings soon. Sarah couldn't tolerate that this maid servant bore first son for her husband Abraham. And therefore Sarah said to Abraham to leave this 'sautan' and her son 'Ishmael' far away in the desert and Abraham did , telling the hagar and ishmael that this is god's will . So he left them in desert of mecca. !

Sarah meanwhile haves a son of her own . Names him Isaac (Ishaq) who would later go on to become the father of Israelities / jews. 

When Abraham asks god , what do you have in store for both of my sons ? God says "I will make Isaac a very prospering nation" and this promise of God is true because jews / israel is world leader in technology , etc. And Abraham asked "What about my son Ishmael?" God says "I will make him father over many nations. He will multiply many times" . And its true today because Muhammad was born in a lineage of Ishmael and muslims have many countries for them today. 

NOW , these 2 brothers are fighting on a global stage. Old sibling rivalry gone crazzyyy !

(Even maskeen ji makes a reference to this in one of his katha about 1984 op bluestar, referring to how jews and muslims are infact bros but at each other's throats and thereby silently implying , same is the case with Hindus and Sikhs too nowadays, because our gurus are anyways descendants of Raam via lav kush , its in dasam granth btw) . 

Now to answer your question , is Islam the sect of christianity . Nope . Muhammad was the promised 1,25,000-th prophet god had to send to the world . It was all a part of god's grand plan. So muslims are in a way right in saying "he is the seal of all prophets" because he was the "last prophet" , but not the last guru !! 

When god reveals quran to muhammad, there's obviously a recap of all the previous prophets in the region and hence the name of those biblical figures repeat up in the quran as a confirmation and a tribute to those noble souls. Its just like how "dhur ki baani" SGGS remembers Prahlaad , dhroo , and other indian historical figures. That doesn't mean we're a sect of hindu right ?

SAME happens in dasam granth when Guru Gobind Singh ji is revealed to by God that previous "avatars" all did karaamat to prove themselves brahm . God likes recapping u can say ! 

10 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

No !! (This is a long post based on my knowledge but interesting story) 

Islam is cousin sibling of Judeo-Christian religion. I am using the word "judeo - christian" because both judaism and christianity are the same lineage  . Jesus is an indirect descendant of Abraham/Ibrahim by his son Isaac whom he had through his first (respected) rich wife "Sarah/saayra" . Jews (Israelites) are descendants of Isaac (Ishaq).   Arabs (muslims) are descendants of Abraham by his elder son Ishmael (Ismail) whom he begot through his maid wife "Hagar" (Hajraa) 

ALL of these are biblical and therefore quranic figures. The story goes like Abraham wanted a son , but was not having any . So his first wife Sarah gave her maid Hagar to Abraham for marriage so he may beget a son. Hagar bore Ishmael (later on to become father of arabs and the lineage of muhammad) . BUT , here comes the twist , those both developed 'sautan' feelings soon. Sarah couldn't tolerate that this maid servant bore first son for her husband Abraham. And therefore Sarah said to Abraham to leave this 'sautan' and her son 'Ishmael' far away in the desert and Abraham did , telling the hagar and ishmael that this is god's will . So he left them in desert of mecca. !

Sarah meanwhile haves a son of her own . Names him Isaac (Ishaq) who would later go on to become the father of Israelities / jews. 

When Abraham asks god , what do you have in store for both of my sons ? God says "I will make Isaac a very prospering nation" and this promise of God is true because jews / israel is world leader in technology , etc. And Abraham asked "What about my son Ishmael?" God says "I will make him father over many nations. He will multiply many times" . And its true today because Muhammad was born in a lineage of Ishmael and muslims have many countries for them today. 

NOW , these 2 brothers are fighting on a global stage. Old sibling rivalry gone crazzyyy !

(Even maskeen ji makes a reference to this in one of his katha about 1984 op bluestar, referring to how jews and muslims are infact bros but at each other's throats and thereby silently implying , same is the case with Hindus and Sikhs too nowadays, because our gurus are anyways descendants of Raam via lav kush , its in dasam granth btw) . 

Now to answer your question , is Islam the sect of christianity . Nope . Muhammad was the promised 1,25,000-th prophet god had to send to the world . It was all a part of god's grand plan. So muslims are in a way right in saying "he is the seal of all prophets" because he was the "last prophet" , but not the last guru !! 

When god reveals quran to muhammad, there's obviously a recap of all the previous prophets in the region and hence the name of those biblical figures repeat up in the quran as a confirmation and a tribute to those noble souls. Its just like how "dhur ki baani" SGGS remembers Prahlaad , dhroo , and other indian historical figures. That doesn't mean we're a sect of hindu right ?

SAME happens in dasam granth when Guru Gobind Singh ji is revealed to by God that previous "avatars" all did karaamat to prove themselves brahm . God likes recapping u can say ! 

I don't know.

I am beginning to suspect something different. 

You should read up on Tom Holland on the origins of Islam. It asks more questions than it can answer. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

You have misunderstood that quote of Luke. It actually means when a person becomes a follower of Christ, they face enmity,  even hatred from  others. Even their own family. Just like Jesus faced cruel hatred before the Jews crucified Him. Luke is saying that being a Christian is no easy matter.

:) You've gone away...done a google search...and come back with a word for word copy of what a Christian website says. Nice one.  Just out of interest through......how does what you said above even one bit explain or relate to what Jesus said about him being here not to bring peace but to use the sword against people ?

It is a sad foolish thing to pick parts of the Bible that suit your argument without any understanding. I am sorry to see you do this. I would never attack your religion in this way. 

It is you, the Christian, who has chosen to come here (a Sikh forum) in order to peddle your religion. Have you ever ever once in your life seen or heard of a Sikh that has gone onto a Christian forum just to try and get those Christians to lose faith in their religion ?  If a Sikh ever sunk as low as that do you really believe the Christians on the Chtristian forum will welcome his attempts to convert them ?  What are you even doing here ?  And, more to the point, didn't you make a goodbye thread a couple of weeks ago ?  

By the way, re a previous set of quotes, the Old Testament is not Christian.

I started 3 messages directed at you clarifying at the onset that the passages in the old testament are relevant because passages in the new testament state categorically that jesus instructed all Christians to revere every thing written in the old testament as the divine truth....so why exactly are you now pretending not to know?

Jews follow the Old, even Moslems accept parts of the Old. They show great respect for the prophets like Abraham, and they revere Mary mother of Jesus.

Every one and his dog knows that and that is why, in my last message to you, I told you it would have been better for you to try and peddle your religion on a Muslim or Jewish forum as they have the same belief system as you. So why are you now repeating old stuff pretending it is new ?  

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't know.

I am beginning to suspect something different. 

You should read up on Tom Holland on the origins of Islam. It asks more questions than it can answer. 

In case of religion , I prefer to believe in the "mystical" and what the texts say ! 

Anyways lets put the abrahamics aside for a moment, in a similar vein, I am beginning to wonder "If sodhis and bedis are descendants of lav and kush respectively, then that why is NOT Ramchandar (father of lav and kush)  referred to in venerating words in SGGS or even in Sri Dasam granth for that matter ?" 

Thats even more fishy ! 

16 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

In case of religion , I prefer to believe in the "mystical" and what the texts say ! 

Anyways lets put the abrahamics aside for a moment, in a similar vein, I am beginning to wonder "If sodhis and bedis are descendants of lav and kush respectively, then that why is NOT Ramchandar (father of lav and kush)  referred to in venerating words in SGGS or even in Sri Dasam granth for that matter ?" 

Thats even more fishy ! 

In terms of Sodhi and Bedi being Punjabi Khatri which is derived from Kshatriya and Lav and Kush (who I believe were Kshatriya ) who founded Kasur and Lahore which is Punjab.

That is far more plausible. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In terms of Sodhi and Bedi being Punjabi Khatri which is derived from Kshatriya and Lav and Kush (who I believe were Kshatriya ) who founded Kasur and Lahore which is Punjab.

That is far more plausible. 

So our ancestry goes back to the hindu god Raam !!?? 

Why not encourage just the one religion from the start? The conflict, destruction, and kintu-prantu competing faiths would cause surely isn't worth multiple attempts at creating a path to God. A Creator, in his infinite wisdom and omniscience, would realise the Jews, Christians, and Musleh would be at each other's throats for millennia.