• Topics

• Corporate life is full of narcissists and sociopaths. I have seen Finance Directors turn very "nice" when they have to. In larger companies, you are more of a politician than an innovator.  Particular professions like sales seem to attract these types.  Companies and departments with overwhelming number of women can be very much like that as well.  
    • Nah, you just don't know how to analyse and read it. It's didactic narratives designed to make sense to the reader - not all historically based.    A lot of it is based around literacy and explorations and adaptations of literary forms, jungh vidhya, bir raas, social issues, just governance. 
    • Yeah, I can spot them from miles away now. Unfortunately this type is also adept at worming and scheming themselves into positions of power - so they are usually at advantage in work hierarchies, and as you've noticed, they can sense your heart and that often makes them hone in. They are VERY jealous and just being liked by others is enough to set them off. They are hyper vigilant, although they act nonchalant, and save bits of info to use against you at a later date.  You're right - they give off an energy you can sense a mile away, just from their presence and facial expressions - even without talking. We must give off an energy too, that they sense.  Their language is another giveaway, they don't talk about feelings, unless it's their own disgruntlement at something. They are completely oblivious to the feelings of others. They often go overboard to try and portray themselves as 'nice people' and go mental when anyone cracks the facade.  I think they really struggle with abstract thoughts and concepts, hence the sole anchoring on material and status and exterior presentation. A materialistic bimbo is their best bet for a partner (they like trophy wives/girlfriends), I feel really sorry for some of the poor women that get embroiled with them only to realise what they are dealing with years down the line after years of emotional abuse and neglect and having kids with them (who get embroiled in the narcs emotional games). They are really good at charming the f**k out of naive people to get what they want.    
    • How quaint , you quoted what i said and changed it, amazing.

Important Information

Terms of Use