Message for the Christian Girl on the main thread

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

14 hours ago, BhForce said:

@ADMIN and @S1ngh, I call for Jagsaw's account to be restored.

I don't say this because I'm a fan of his in everything he says.

Everyone here knows that that I oppose his love for Islam.

I don't know what he was banned for, but I'm sure it's been quite a while's punishment, hasn't it? 

If necessary, make him promise to be good, or put him on QC for a while.

He has some stuff to say which is quite necessary, and other stuff which contributes to the conversation, if only to provide a foil to argue against. It's very difficult to have a conversation if you don't have an account and can't check notifications.

Who else agrees? Note: This does  not mean you agree with Jagsaw on everything he posts. I don't agree with any other poster on everything they post, but as long they observe a few simple rules, I don't know why everyone should not be able to post.

I don't agree at all. I think certain closet casteists miss him and his ramblings. I think his plan is to encourage casteism and then support connections with that community who've made a rep for themselves with their grooming 'skills' because they often come from the same beloved caste biraderi as him. That's probably the real reason he ignores or plays down how our community has been targeted in my opinion.  

Plus he really is inconsistent with his thoughts. A few years ago he was actually saying that he believed that goray invading and 'annexing' Panjab was the best thing that happened to us Sikhs (he actually said this as West London 'Singh'), whereas a few days ago he was crying about how he's never had issues with sullay but has had a lot of negative influence on his life by goray. Might be issues with his meds that makes his opinions swing so wildly? 

Guest Keep WestKhan banned
On 4/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, BhForce said:

I don't know what he was banned for

He was banned for supporting groomers, batting for Islam, promoting a pro-Pakistani narrative, promoting inter-caste hatred amongst Sikhs as well as arguing that Triya Charitar is not Gurbani and that Sikhs should not matha tek to it.

Guest London jwaan
On 4/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, BhForce said:

@ADMIN and @S1ngh, I call for Jagsaw's account to be restored.

I don't say this because I'm a fan of his in everything he says.

I don't know what he was banned for, but I'm sure it's been quite a while's punishment, hasn't it? 

If necessary, make him promise to be good, or put him on QC for a while.

He has some stuff to say which is quite necessary, and other stuff which contributes to the conversation, if only to provide a foil to argue against. It's very difficult to have a conversation if you don't have an account and can't check notifications.

Who else agrees? Note: This does  not mean you agree with Jagsaw on everything he posts. I don't agree with any other poster on everything they post, but as long they observe a few simple rules, I don't know why everyone should not be able to post.

Interesting suggestion. If you knew someone who came into your house and crapped all over the carpet on purpose, would you let them back in on the "promise" that they works control their bowels in the future?

This <banned word filter activated> talks the most unsubstantiated and baseless, extremist bukwaas I have ever heard. A little like the Islamic hate preachers. And you want more of it?? Ok. Dont say you weren't warned..... 

Hi

I go every Sunday. It is almost Easter. We learned that even on the cross Jesus ensured his mother Mary would be taken care of by one of his disciples,John. She and her sister stood weeping as they watched the horrific suffering. But 3 days later He rose again. That is the centrality of our faith. This miracle. 

So what did you learn at your service today or this week? It is a special time for Sikhs - vasakhi? What is the meaning to you? How does this time inspire you? 

On 4/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Not paranoia little girl. It's just that if anybody here wants to learn fairy tales......... about a carpenter whose mum had it off with a roman soldier and whose fans then attributed the life and death story of the most popular God at that time Mithras to him and then added the fact that a pair of penguins walked all the way from the North pole to Turkey just to get on a boat built by a 400 year old man...... they're far better off going to the children's section of the local library than listening to someone as backward as you that actually believes in all that b0l*ocks !  Your presence and input here, young lady, as about as welcome and useful as a post from an active member of 'The Moon is made out of Cheese' society. You're both backward thinking, deluded simpletons.

Good morning

If i was to insult your Guru Granth Sahib as you insult the Bible, what would you do? Try looking at the Bible properly and you will see it is the most holy mighty book ever written. Directly the Word of God through amazing prophets and men of God. The gospels written by eye witnesses to Christ's ministry and crucifixion. Great scholars have spent lifetimes translating these precious words from Greek and Aramaic. This is not a game nor a fairytale. It is God speaking to man, His precious creation. Millions live by those words. It is the no.1 bestseller ever. 

So think about your attitude. It is rooted in ignorance. I think if one has no wisdom to speak, it is far better to keep mouth shut. 

On 4/10/2019 at 7:18 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Look out people. Christian Girl has got Big Tera on her side. That's an intellectual heavyweight partnership made in heaven. (if wolverhampton is your idea of heaven). 

I am not interested in arguments, rather in creating bridges of understanding. I know Sikhi is a good religion with much wisdom to impart. It interests me on a philosophical level. We live in a multicultural society. It really is best to try to understand and respect each other's paths to God. The alternative is expressed as evil all around the world. Foolish fighting which always begins with the tongue. In the Bible the tongue is described as the one part of man which cannot be controlled. The words coming out of the mouth reflect exactly what is harboured in the heart. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Try looking at the Bible properly and you will see it is the most holy mighty book ever written

I have looked at your bible. One bit in it says that my wife, because she works on Sundays, should be killed. Your book is so holy and good it even specifies the way in which she and all Sunday workers should be killed, i.e. by having their skull smashed in repeatedly with a brick.

Please remind us then....what exactly is so "holy and mighty" about smashing people's skulls in with a brick ?

Another piece in it says that everything written in the old testament is 100% true and right. One piece in the old testament says that if a girl is dragged to fields outside of town and raped, and that her cries for help cannot be heard in town, then it is OK and and not rape as she is to be judged a willing partner.

Please remind us then.....what exactly is so "holy and mighty" about raping females beyond the earshot of urban settlements ?

If i was to insult your Guru Granth Sahib as you insult the Bible, what would you do?

If I was to go on a Christian forum and start singing about the virtues of Sikhism, the posters there would do more than just insult Sikhism. Each and every one of them would see it as their religious duty to try and convert me. Count yourself lucky christian girl that you are among civilised people (Sikhs) who, unlike your people, have not committed mass genocide in the name of converting.

21 hours ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Hi

I go every Sunday. It is almost Easter. We learned that even on the cross Jesus ensured his mother Mary would be taken care of by one of his disciples,John. She and her sister stood weeping as they watched the horrific suffering. But 3 days later He rose again. That is the centrality of our faith. This miracle. 

So what did you learn at your service today or this week? It is a special time for Sikhs - vasakhi? What is the meaning to you? How does this time inspire you? 

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Vaisakhi is the time we celebrate every year of when Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj stood in front of the whole Sangat (holy company) and asked who is willing to give their head and die for the Guru. Maharaaj was holding a sword too and after some time one person in the crowd stood up went to Guru Sahib to give his head. It happened 5 times and after that it revealed that Maharaaj blessed his Sikhs to be apart of the Khalsa blessing us with a new baptism/initiation ceremony called the Amrit Sanchar. There you get the fruits of the name of God unlocked and the daily practice of keeping the 5k's, the specific prayers to read everyday and to live your life as a Khalsa (a pure one) everyday. 

ਜਉਤਉਪ੍ਰੇਮਖੇਲਣਕਾਚਾਉ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁਧਰਿਤਲੀਗਲੀਮੇਰੀਆਉ॥

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁਮਾਰਗਿਪੈਰੁਧਰੀਜੈ॥

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁਦੀਜੈਕਾਣਿਨਕੀਜੈ॥੨੦॥

give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

This is a Shabad written by Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaaj about giving your head to the Guru.

Before Guru Gobind Singh ji made the new Amrit Sanchar, there was Charan Amrit, drinking blessed water where the feet of the Guru was dipped in. It was still mandatory to keep hair and read prayers.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

(If you were wondering what this means, it means that the Khalsa - the pure ones/holy people - belong to God and that all victory belongs to God too)