Message for the Christian Girl on the main thread

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

The Vatican is a fraud and mother Teresa was fraud as well.  

I was looking at this yesterday but here is a pic of the audience hall at the Vatican.

Resembles a certain reptilian doesn't it?  Can't be a coincidence can it.   Interesting that this creature is equated with satan yet   the structure of this hall at the Vatican resembles it.   Sums up the establishment. 

Pope-Hall-2.jpg

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

I just checked it  it was called the council of Nicea and it took place in 300 something    

That's where Jesus as we know him today was created, all the gospel that didn't fit their image of Jesus were ditched.  

Makes you think: treasure Sikh scriptures and preserve their authenticity. God knows how devils in our community will try to alter or erase sections of Gurbani for various nefarious reasons over the centuries to come. Vigilance is key. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

The Vatican is a fraud and mother Teresa was fraud as well.  

I was looking at this yesterday but here is a pic of the audience hall at the Vatican.

Resembles a certain reptilian doesn't it?  Can't be a coincidence can it.   Interesting that this creature is equated with satan yet   the structure of this hall at the Vatican resembles it.   Sums up the establishment. 

Pope-Hall-2.jpg

Vatican in some respects is a continuation of the Roman Empire.

Christianity was just a way to keep the empire together. 

42 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Vatican in some respects is a continuation of the Roman Empire.

Christianity was just a way to keep the empire together. 

Lol yeah it basically is the Roman empire, they just replaced the pagan religion with Christianity. 

The Vatican is one of the world's most richest establishments. They are filthy rich   it basically is an empire 

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

That's because it is the age of Aquarius. 

Before that is was the age of Capricorn  or Aries (can't remember which animal it is) which us why you see the goat/ram with it's horns in older religions. 

My mistake, it is the age of Pisces,  before that it was Aries (sign of the ram)