Advice please

On 4/17/2019 at 10:13 AM, Big_Tera said:

You plonker. 

So if we dont agree with someone we should tell them to leave. This forum should be about intelligence debate and discussion. Not telling people to leave if we dont agree with them. You obviously have the mental age of a 5 yr old so that is why you behave and act like one. 

Woah, how arrogant you are.  Had you spent two seconds to think my comments through.   You would have understood I was calling you weird because you sound desperate in wanting this one poster to stay.  Your post came off as if you were on your knees begging, "please stay Christian girl. I can't live without you".  I dont care if she stays or leaves and I have not told her to leave.  You like making things up.  It's in your nature.  You want this forum to be about intelligence.   Well show it when I directly ask you to prove your claims.  Instead of being intelligent,  you run away.    So this would make you as the fool and a coward.  

5 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

I have said nothing to you to receive such a response.  I was very clear and you didn't want to hear what I said.   Peace lies in being honest.  Peace doesn't lie in creating fake stories to present the Bible as something it is not. Jesus did not write the Bible.   Jesus wrote nothing about accepting the old testament,  yet Christian accept it.  Who is jesus?  Very little is know because he wrote nothing about his teachings or who he is.  

Sorry! It was for Big Tera. I am not very technically capable. My apology. 

On 4/15/2019 at 8:39 AM, Christiangirl52 said:

Hi

It is time for me to go, though it has been interesting. Due to hostility from some people i must move on and leave you in peace. I need to be on my own christian forums as i seek only peace not to upset anyone or indeed myself. 

May i wish all the very best to all of you. I believe all who truly seek God have love as their motive - or certainly should have.  It is the only thing that matters after all.  

Could someone tell me how to permanently delete myself off here please? 

PM us if you want your account ot be permanently deleted. Thanks

On 4/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, Akalifauj said:

Woah, how arrogant you are.  Had you spent two seconds to think my comments through.   You would have understood I was calling you weird because you sound desperate in wanting this one poster to stay.  Your post came off as if you were on your knees begging, "please stay Christian girl. I can't live without you".  I dont care if she stays or leaves and I have not told her to leave.  You like making things up.  It's in your nature.  You want this forum to be about intelligence.   Well show it when I directly ask you to prove your claims.  Instead of being intelligent,  you run away.    So this would make you as the fool and a coward.  

LOL

I have been on this forum for many years and looks like you hardly have any brain cells to realize that I often make flippant posts that are said in jest and a jokey way. I was not begging for her to stay. If people want to leave and stay it is totally up to them. 

So hence I am not begging anyone to stay. So get your facts straight.