How long is it gonna take for satyug to come back?

One does wonder when god will wipe everything out and bring the end. So much evil happening in the world. Millions have died in wars, the corruption,  faithlessness, the shameless-ness on display, moral corruption, mothers killing kids, parents raping kids, the destruction of the planet, the fake God men,   it can't get any worse can it?     We must be close to the end? 

Teachers are having s3x with students, it's in the news every other day. In Many countries like India people go to hospitals to get operated and the doctors take out organs without the patient knowing to sell them on. In India the doctors even keep dead people on life support machine to make more money. Women have had their wombs taken out during operations by doctors without knowing.  Every other day in the news you read about parents sexually abusing their babies. Kids and getting raped by "holy men"

Nhs funds for s3x changes. 

I once even walked through a under ground passage and walked passed a man and woman having s3x against the wall. 

We live in a filthy and corrupt world 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

One does wonder when god will wipe everything out and bring the end. So much evil happening in the world. Millions have died in wars, the corruption,  faithlessness, the shameless-ness on display, moral corruption, mothers killing kids, parents raping kids, the destruction of the planet, the fake God men,   it can't get any worse can it?     We must be close to the end? 

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Remember that Waheguru is not going to destroy the world yet. There will be destruction in areas but then Khalsa Raaj will come and the world will be an amazing place. I read a part in Bhai Rama Singh ji's book about the time when he had a vision about Khalsa Raaj. It's worth reading, the future is like better than heaven.

It's quite disappointing to realise that the ills of the world will never truly be solved in our lifetimes despite the clamour to do so. I don't even think they'll be solved in a thousand years. I do feel we're at the beginning of something, although what form that change will take place is anyone's guess. Cataclysms, apocalypses, and heraldic messiahs have been a cornerstone of most advanced civilisations for tens and thousands of years. The assumption that we're living in the age where "it" will transpire and that we'll emerge from the other end of that turbulence is foolish. Our era and time on this planet as it relates to the totality of the planet's existence is less than a drop in the ocean of time. We are infinitesimally insignificant in the broader picture. Stop dreaming of a future you'll never experience, and start making the best of what you've been given.

20 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Remember that Waheguru is not going to destroy the world yet. There will be destruction in areas but then Khalsa Raaj will come and the world will be an amazing place. I read a part in Bhai Rama Singh ji's book about the time when he had a vision about Khalsa Raaj. It's worth reading, the future is like better than heaven.

When's that gnna happen?

It's hard to believe that the future is gnna be  better than heaven 

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's quite disappointing to realise that the ills of the world will never truly be solved in our lifetimes despite the clamour to do so. I don't even think they'll be solved in a thousand years. I do feel we're at the beginning of something, although what form that change will take place is anyone's guess. Cataclysms, apocalypses, and heraldic messiahs have been a cornerstone of most advanced civilisations for tens and thousands of years. The assumption that we're living in the age where "it" will transpire and that we'll emerge from the other end of that turbulence is foolish. Our era and time on this planet as it relates to the totality of the planet's existence is less than a drop in the ocean of time. We are infinitesimally insignificant in the broader picture. Stop dreaming of a future you'll never experience, and start making the best of what you've been given.

But difference is that there is no faith in God, lack of belief and atheism is growing faster than any religion in the world. At least in the past people believed or had faith in something regardless of how corrupt they were. 

Corruption, war, rape, murder have always been there