Sikhs in Shanghai?

mahandulai

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Prabh108 said:

Look ancient lineages preservation is first duty of any true religion.

Correct marriage is foundation of all Truth.

Acient tribe to which I belong will always have More of my loyalty than any man made religion.

Fortunately Sikh Dharam when correctly practiced is in perfect alliance with bringing Truth down to this Earth planet again. 

I was horrified when supposedly Sikh males from NW most regions of subcontinent had stooped to mating with mud race females of madras 

this is destruction of Beauty and I owe no loyalty to a rapidly mongrelizing pseudo Panth.

We need fit being who have strength to create a Fauj to liberate Chindia. 

U wish chinky takeover of Aryavarta? No thanks.

Purpose of religion is creation of beauty u freaks mate with fuglies and create hideous monsters who murder  goats etc and the mudrace damage to environment atrocities is breathtaking in the worst ways ex Ganges is filth but Indus is spotless.

i refuse to compromise on my ideals. Sikhi is in alliance with my ideals. But given tribal genetic identity or loyalty to Panth, I choose my tribe first.

i hate the fugly dravids who demolished Darbar Sahib Akal  Takht. 

Ffs stop mating with midget apefaced mudraces of chindiya

i dont care if u ban me as I am busy with my ideals and projects that will make Beauty manifest on Earth planet again.

it is criminal offence of highest order to destroy superior lineages by mating with inferior lines. This is in fact a war crime on par with treason. 

Jat is most ancient living tribe. Due to name changes and misplaced pan religious and civic nationalism my tribe is being ruined all by appeal to fake Panth that does not even really exist yet.

https://realhistoryindia.wordpress.com/?s=Jat 

i wish for my valuable genetics (disease free naturally!) to remain alive in most purest form forever alive shining brightly here on Earth planet.

i vow my descendants will continue to look human, unlike apefaced Chindians.

SIKHISM does not believe in racism like you do . If you subscribe to racism , then you're not a sikh . 

If your aryan tribe is more important to you, then you should join like-minded groups, not a sikh forum where people of all hues and colors belonging to sikh faith are present.

On 6/4/2019 at 10:19 PM, Prabh108 said:

Yhttps://realhistoryindia.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/nation-india-destroying-jats-the-last-ancient-aryan-progeny-in-india-by-deep-singh/  race over religion 4 me I am normal cults morph but only man is man    Intimacy with hideousness is mortal sin as is outofcaste marriage. Lineage integrity of most valuable Genetics that are akin to heirloom rhododendron is a criminal offence of the highest degree possible. Still no cure 4 stupide. Too dumb to print my post about rank cruelty dare call me bro female there will be consequences if Gursikh terms me bro itishonour but’s femal 2 to do aahshyt wewuzkangz to evoke the spirit of my beloved paki direct from Englande Lover I am promised a perfect Caucasian baby bBies babies....

i remain faithfully committed to all rigvedic injuctions exceptnshamlesd flitryi

Do not the vedas mention reincarnation? Do they not teach that this body nay this world is maya an illusion? 

If so, then ur lineage and ur genetics are temporary garbs u r wearing to live out ur karma. Next life u might be another race. 

The conquerors of india, muslims and british, all thought indians to be ugly and inferior race. Why r u taking on their ideology? At any point in history, all races had the chance to be more powerful and advanced. 

U r hating on south indians, but they are a more purer race. The north indians especially the jats are a mix of all the invaders. 

Also south india is more educated and more cleaner than north india. 

In addition, the north indians which u call aryans have already  mixed in with the dravidians. So we already are mongrels, mixed race.

The pure aryans (which came from central asia probably iran) will look down upon ur pure raced north indians. 

However, I do agree that people should not intermarry between castes, cultures or races. Not because some races are prettier or more superior. But because we need to preserve diversity. We need to preserve all races and cultutes and languages. Globalization and intermarriage is a threat to diversity and cultures.

This should be done by teaching our children about the responisbility to continue our traditions and how great they are or were. Not by teaching them how superior one race is over another. 

Also too much of marrying into the same caste could lead to genetic problems. So about 5% of intermarriages should be encouraged. Since that percent will happen naturally, no need to enforce anything.

16 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Do not the vedas mention reincarnation? Do they not teach that this body nay this world is maya an illusion? 

If so, then ur lineage and ur genetics are temporary garbs u r wearing to live out ur karma. Next life u might be another race. 

The conquerors of india, muslims and british, all thought indians to be ugly and inferior race. Why r u taking on their ideology? At any point in history, all races had the chance to be more powerful and advanced. 

U r hating on south indians, but they are a more purer race. The north indians especially the jats are a mix of all the invaders. 

Also south india is more educated and more cleaner than north india. 

In addition, the north indians which u call aryans have already  mixed in with the dravidians. So we already are mongrels, mixed race.

The pure aryans (which came from central asia probably iran) will look down upon ur pure raced north indians. 

However, I do agree that people should not intermarry between castes, cultures or races. Not because some races are prettier or more superior. But because we need to preserve diversity. We need to preserve all races and cultutes and languages. Globalization and intermarriage is a threat to diversity and cultures.

This should be done by teaching our children about the responisbility to continue our traditions and how great they are or were. Not by teaching them how superior one race is over another. 

Also too much of marrying into the same caste could lead to genetic problems. So about 5% of intermarriages should be encouraged. Since that percent will happen naturally, no need to enforce anything.

Can you see how these goray theories of 'race' manages to infiltrate certain apnays minds in such a deep way that it essentially creates new fault lines in the panth and has them imagining themselves and history in a totally dysfunctional way. 

This daft bird above would probably have insulted those panj piaray that didn't come from Panjab as some 'inferior breed'. If she had been in the Uk she'd have probably been targeted by groomers because of her 'intelligence'.  

I think most rural apnay appear to be easily influenced/manipulated by outsiders when it comes to identity - this explains a lot. Goray could have left 50/60 years ago but certain people still cling on to their divisive (to Sikhi) notions of identity and race to this day.