Terror attack in Sri Lanka

Big_Tera

It's really sad what happened. Our neighbours are srilankan Hindus and the lady was really upset. 

Apparently India's intelligence had warned srilankan officials but the srilankans ignored it. The srilankan government has sacked many people now.  They were planning to blow up another hotel and India's embassy. 

Muslims cause problems and destruction everywhere they are. it don't matter if they are the majority or minority they just cause havoc. 

With Muslims its "either my way or no way" This my way or no way sprouts from their Quran,  this kind of ideology is dangerous. The muslim vision is skewed and they see the world in two parts, Muslims and non Muslims. This kind of vision is dangerous for humanity.

And then you have deluded sikhs skipping around holding hands claiming that sikhi says all religions are equal.

Its actually scary how distant some sikhs are from reality!  Especially the granthis doing katha are gurdwaras  I often wonder if they actually leave their houses and interact with different people. Most granthis at the gurdwara sound like they are ultra leftists      no real talk. 

I was talking to a paki Christian lady at work and she said her community is scared for the Christians back home. 

One interesting thing she said to me was that her husband told her that back in the days, 80s etc, that sikhs were not scared and would fight with pakis but now even sikhs are scared and keep quite.  That was a really interesting thing she said  considering they aren't even sikhs. One of my friends is in his mid 30s and he said back in the days sikhs used to have street fights etc  but he also mentioned sikhs doing wrong stuff like throwing a pigs head in the local mosque. 

The paki Christian lady said that she knows a few big paki Christian lads that keep a look out for the local paki Christian community. It was a interesting convo. 

People need to wake up and stop living in this brotherhood delusion. at lunch this paki was talking to me about Hindus and he was calling them filthy fcks and cow p1ss drinkers, makes you wonder what he says about sikhs when sitting with non sikhs.  Sly bunch they are. 

To add to this painful memory, I talked to some sri lankan kids in my class. They were saying that these people put "free buffet" signs in the hotels to draw in as many people possible.  She was saying that the children of her dad's old boss were actually killed in that attack.She even talked about how those churches were memorable for her parents as they used to go to them when they were children. 

When you start seeing yourself as superior to everyone else because of your ideology then this is what happens. These Muslims saw the Christians as so low that they felt it was totally ok to kill 100s of them in the name of their "superior" God and religion.     

Religions of that sort are dangerous.

I went to a school which was mainly paki. The classroom had several copies of the old testament bible and the state that the bible's were in was as if a dog had been chewing on them. The paki kids had ripped the pages, scribbled on them, did drawings of d!cks in them, drew the moon and star symbol on them,  it was disgusting,  I even saw them doing it. Most of the bible's were in such a bad state that you couldn't actualy use them for religious education lessons.   And they were just teenagers    shows you what they are taught at home.   

Their views and approach to anything non Islamic is disturbing and dangerous.  

Muslims behave when there's a boot on their neck. They fear and respect strength. Nothing else. Their faith is the only thing that matters. Your kindness, understanding, and tolerance will be reciprocated insofar as much as it serves a purpose for the Muslim and doesn't encroach on their beliefs. If there's a choice to be made between the non-Muslim and his religion, there is NO choice! You can be on cordial terms with a Muslim, perhaps even friends, but it's a precarious and conditional relationship. We could live another 1000 years, and fundamentally the Muslim would never change his approach to life. 

There's a devious ploy to differentiate between the moderate Muslim and the extremist, but again it's wilful delusion at best. The moderate Muslim will inwardly rejoice at the same acts that his extremist brethren openly celebrates. The only difference is the former wishes to maintain a facade of cordiality until the final moment, whereas the latter hasn't the patience or the desire to self regulate.

It is strange why Sri Lanka would be targeted. Isis usually always refer to the western crusaders. Ie the west america and its allies. 

Sri Lanka is hardly one of Americas biggest allies. 

Looks like they were locally trained terrorist so went for a soft option their own country. There have been quite a few Muslim casualties also in this attack. This is a wake up call for all for everyone who thinks muslims can be trusted and are completley innocent such as people like jagsawsingh. Who muslims secretly laugh behind his back while he tries to defend so called moderate muslims. 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

It's really sad what happened. Our neighbours are srilankan Hindus and the lady was really upset. 

Apparently India's intelligence had warned srilankan officials but the srilankans ignored it. The srilankan government has sacked many people now.  They were planning to blow up another hotel and India's embassy. 

Muslims cause problems and destruction everywhere they are. it don't matter if they are the majority or minority they just cause havoc. 

With Muslims its "either my way or no way" This my way or no way sprouts from their Quran,  this kind of ideology is dangerous. The muslim vision is skewed and they see the world in two parts, Muslims and non Muslims. This kind of vision is dangerous for humanity.

And then you have deluded sikhs skipping around holding hands claiming that sikhi says all religions are equal.

Its actually scary how distant some sikhs are from reality!  Especially the granthis doing katha are gurdwaras  I often wonder if they actually leave their houses and interact with different people. Most granthis at the gurdwara sound like they are ultra leftists      no real talk. 

I was talking to a paki Christian lady at work and she said her community is scared for the Christians back home. 

One interesting thing she said to me was that her husband told her that back in the days, 80s etc, that sikhs were not scared and would fight with pakis but now even sikhs are scared and keep quite.  That was a really interesting thing she said  considering they aren't even sikhs. One of my friends is in his mid 30s and he said back in the days sikhs used to have street fights etc  but he also mentioned sikhs doing wrong stuff like throwing a pigs head in the local mosque. 

The paki Christian lady said that she knows a few big paki Christian lads that keep a look out for the local paki Christian community. It was a interesting convo. 

People need to wake up and stop living in this brotherhood delusion. at lunch this paki was talking to me about Hindus and he was calling them filthy fcks and cow p1ss drinkers, makes you wonder what he says about sikhs when sitting with non sikhs.  Sly bunch they are. 

Is there anything that does not take place in your work place? From muslim ladies having it off under the counters. To freshness have wild sex parties and orgy's? 

9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Is there anything that does not take place in your work place? From muslim ladies having it off under the counters. To freshness have wild sex parties and orgy's? 

Haha   iv worked in some interesting places with some very interesting people haha   I like it though    I like talking to different people and hearing different views and stories. 

When I worked in London in Primark we had to evacuate the building once because there was a bomb threat   

Drama just follows me everywhere  lol joking