Terror attack in Sri Lanka

Big_Tera

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Haha   iv worked in some interesting places with some very interesting people haha   I like it though    I like talking to different people and hearing different views and stories. 

When I worked in London in Primark we had to evacuate the building once because there was a bomb threat   

Drama just follows me everywhere  lol joking 

hahah

islamaphobia is also a made up rubbish bakwaas word, a phobia is the fear of something, disliking something or criticizing something is not a phobia. Why is no one questioning the use of that word?    

That word was created so no one is allowed to voice their dislike or criticism against that ideology 

What confuses me is that the original attack on the mosque in NZ was done by someone who was clearly flying the white supremacist flag, but these people (if initial reports of this being a retaliation for the NZ attacks are true)  - attacked a bunch of mainly brown Christians in response?!?!?

I guess the truth Is that extremists of this type aren't too fussy about who they kill in retaliation. 

On 4/25/2019 at 8:27 AM, puzzled said:

Haha   iv worked in some interesting places with some very interesting people haha   I like it though    I like talking to different people and hearing different views and stories. 

When I worked in London in Primark we had to evacuate the building once because there was a bomb threat   

Drama just follows me everywhere  lol joking 

Your life is just one big adventure after another 

Lol

We might aswell call you batman. You probably eneded up saving everyone from the bomb. 

On 4/24/2019 at 10:01 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Muslims behave when there's a boot on their neck. They fear and respect strength. Nothing else. Their faith is the only thing that matters. Your kindness, understanding, and tolerance will be reciprocated insofar as much as it serves a purpose for the Muslim and doesn't encroach on their beliefs. If there's a choice to be made between the non-Muslim and his religion, there is NO choice! You can be on cordial terms with a Muslim, perhaps even friends, but it's a precarious and conditional relationship. We could live another 1000 years, and fundamentally the Muslim would never change his approach to life. 

There's a devious ploy to differentiate between the moderate Muslim and the extremist, but again it's wilful delusion at best. The moderate Muslim will inwardly rejoice at the same acts that his extremist brethren openly celebrates. The only difference is the former wishes to maintain a facade of cordiality until the final moment, whereas the latter hasn't the patience or the desire to self regulate.

Well said and summed up. 

This is one of the reasons why I treat muslims with the same way they treat you. Ie that is my philosophy treat us others how they treat yourself. 

I never made or had any muslims friends for this reason. They are not to be trusted and should be kept are arms length. For them your just another person they hope they can convert. One guy had the audacity to try and to try and slighyly get me interested in Islam lol. While at college. 

He would say things like Im going to pray and other kinds of comments. He had no idea who he was dealing with. By the end he was the one that started to take up an interests in Sikhism. 

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Well said and summed up. 

This is one of the reasons why I treat muslims with the same way they treat you. Ie that is my philosophy treat us others how they treat yourself. 

I never made or had any muslims friends for this reason. They are not to be trusted and should be kept are arms length. For them your just another person they hope they can convert. One guy had the audacity to try and to try and slighyly get me interested in Islam lol. While at college. 

He would say things like Im going to pray and other kinds of comments. He had no idea who he was dealing with. By the end he was the one that started to take up an interests in Sikhism. 

The strange thing about it all is that I'm aware that society is being manipulated into harbouring dislike and hostility for Islam. That's as clear as day. Yet if I wasn't a Sikh and I was ignorant of our own history as it relates to Islamic oppression, I'm certain I would've been one of those who'd have jumped on the bandwagon of viewing Muslims as Jews 2.0; a pet minority who needs protecting from a cruel world.

I'm aware of the game being played, the ultimate aim being a clash of civilizations, etc. BUT they're far from a benovelent force, and they don't do themselves any favours. They are the pawns who will be wielded to oppress us all in the coming decades and centuries, not entirely because of some devious non-Islamic third party lurking in the shadows, but because their faith and their beliefs dictate their actions, and THAT has very little, if anything, to do with the shadowy puppet master pulling their strings. It'd be the height of foolishness to go into bat for a side that will ultimately discard all pretence of cordiality and decency. I'm certain, on some level, they must realise they're being enabled and manipulated for various reasons, but the lure of power and domination -- as promised by their religion -- is too much of for them to reject the potential for domination due to it not being an entirely organic effort as a result of the efforts of their own exclusive labour. It's being handed to them on a plate. 

On 4/25/2019 at 7:45 PM, puzzled said:

look at how the media is already trying to shift attention from the real victims. as if the non muslims are not scared ...

Although the news report doesn't mention it, these people are our old friends the Ahmediya Muslims and are refugees from Pakistan. You know the ones who supported the creation of Pakistan and one of whom was the advocate before the Radcliffe commission who wanted the Punjab up to the Satluj to be a part of Pakistan. These obviously don't understand the irony that their people supported the creation of a 'pure' Muslim state where they would be no influence from the non-Muslims 'kafirs' and here they are shamelessly looking for refuge from the same 'kafirs' that they leaders wanted to kick out of Pakistan! I wouldn't shed too many tears over their fate. These people are the main purveyors of the falsehood that Islam is a religion of peace and karma being the <banned word filter activated> it is they find themselves fleeing from their lives from the religion of 'peace' 

On 4/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, MisterrSingh said:

You can be on cordial terms with a Muslim, perhaps even friends, but it's a precarious and conditional relationship. We could live another 1000 years, and fundamentally the Muslim would never change his approach to life. 

There's a devious ploy to differentiate between the moderate Muslim and the extremist, but again it's wilful delusion at best. The moderate Muslim will inwardly rejoice at the same acts that his extremist brethren openly celebrates. The only difference is the former wishes to maintain a facade of cordiality until the final moment, whereas the latter hasn't the patience or the desire to self regulate.

Truer words were never spoken. You have captured the essence of the "moderate Muslim": He who is too cowardly to himself blow people up, but is happy that some of his "brothers" aren't.