Halal Food Veggie can we eat??

SikhSeeker

22 hours ago, SikhSeeker said:

With cereals etc, its what the kids eat so we feed it them, but im just conscious that the cereal has the halal mark on it.

'Halal' and 'Kosher' are just marketing tools, do you actually think these major supermarkets and suppliers,  cut every neck slowly and do a pray? That takes time which takes away money, be more sceptical of the smaller shops. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 11:15 PM, Redoptics said:

'Halal' and 'Kosher' are just marketing tools, do you actually think these major supermarkets and suppliers,  cut every neck slowly and do a pray? That takes time which takes away money, be more sceptical of the smaller shops. 

What are you trying to say? That we Sikhs can eat food labeled "Halal" just because we're guessing that they probably didn't have time to prary the Muslim prayer on the meat?

On 8/23/2019 at 7:58 AM, BhForce said:

What are you trying to say? That we Sikhs can eat food labeled "Halal" just because we're guessing that they probably didn't have time to prary the Muslim prayer on the meat?

I'm just saying only halal or kosher butchers will pray before they kill an animal I even doubt that these days, just my thoughts. And obviously dont eat it.