Women dressing more provocatively

Big_Tera

10 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Could be exposure of media. Or even advance knitting machines thas able to produce tight clothing, only faster than before. 

This is main reason why Guru Amar Dass Ji said men should control their eyes... Even if it's right in front of us at work, walking the streets. 

What about while driving the car?

On 4/26/2019 at 8:59 AM, Big_Tera said:

Has anyone noticed how women are dressing more and more provocatively these days? ie extremely tight fitting clothing which shows the boobs and rear. Ie they may aswell be wearing anything at all, as you can see the shape through the clothing. I am not just talking about asian girls or white girls. I am talking about girls from all races and religions. 

Now what is making women wear these extremely provocative and sexualised clothing?  Why do they degrade themselves like this for men to leer over them?? But on the other hand should women be allowed to wear what they want and it be none of our business? 

Things Ive noticed

Extremely tightly fitting jeans showing the rear. I mean common. I dont want to see someones a$$ when I am walking down the road to get a pint a milk and see someones rear bouncing side to side. 

What is making young girls think its a good idea to dress like this? Is it beyonce and the modern media of music and films ect. That makes girls want to sexualise themselves which I think is compley wrong and abhorrent yet in todays society it has become the norm. 

No. I don't look.