Charitrapakhyan

Guest Anonymous

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

how did it change ur life. would like to learn from ur experience

It basically affirmed what I felt innately was the reality and truth, but i'd been conditioned (by Western society, our Punjabi community, etc) to believe was untrue or "un-Sikh" to consider it as authentic because it apparently broached certain subjects that were apparently taboo. There's only so long a person can deny a truth especially when that voice inside kept telling me I shouldn't doubt Dasam Granth Sahib. Also, I was instructed to recite certain banis from it in order to help me recover from long standing health issues, and thankfully it worked. I can only speak for myself when I say what greater testimony can I provide as an endorsement? 

Same here, I wasnt well and had serious anxiety problems, was on medication, dasam bani hugely helped me. I would listen to bir ras dasam bani Kirtan and chandi di vaar and it made me better.  May sound weird but I even remember the moment that I realized that it's helping me. 

I recommend anyone who has anxiety to listen to dasam bani Kirtan and it will make you feel better. It will uplift your spirit. 

Listen to dasam bani katha, kirtan, read the translations 

Guest guest
5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Art work dating back to the sikh misl period depicting prakash of guru granth sahib ji and dasam granth side by side.

Art is a window into the past 

large.57c921b42238f_adianddasamprachaar.jpg.4699af9afb4f96ef7d0f9a579e45316c.jpg

how beautiful.  what does the text say?

what is sikh misal period?  1750-1850ish?

nb: theres only men in that sangat, and it is outdoors.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 4/29/2019 at 11:12 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Also, I was instructed to recite certain banis from it in order to help me recover from long standing health issues, and thankfully it worked

very interesting ! so what baani u read from Sri Dasam granth and how it helped in which ailment ? please share

On 4/29/2019 at 7:48 PM, puzzled said:

Whoever the people were that began to defame dasam granth sahib I'm pretty sure they had an agenda. 

I think the Brits started this trend, and it was followed by the apnay who were educated underneath them or those influenced by such people. Prior to their arrival, no one disrespected the Dasam Granth. 

It has a lot of social, political, military knowledge that would have caused problems for the colonialists.