Indians worship bin

puzzled

It's actually sad how misguided these people are. Pandits and preists also take advantage of the simplicity of these illiterate people.   But then again how dumb does one have to be to worship a plastic kangaroo!  I understand most Indians are poor and uneducated but they seem to lakh any common sense. 

I think when your culture is built around superstitions then this is what happens. 

8 hours ago, imhosingh said:

I see plenty of 'educated' 'sikhs' worshipping mercedes, BMW, and Audi. Is that different to a kangaroo? 

A sikh buying an expensive car compared to a statue of a kangaroo that is only there to be worshipped are not the same or even close.  Many people praise their car for the features it has and how expensive it is but it does not equate to worshipping a statue in a building.  The statue is worshipped because it is told the kangaroo statue has certain worship values where something is provided in return.  Cars are praised for their actual features that they have and can demonstrate by using the car.  It's usable product.  

On 4/28/2019 at 7:32 PM, puzzled said:

Lol I get you    but these people are actually worshiping the bin and offering prayers.  

Sorry my bad. Educated Sikhs go to the gurdwara to give 'change' (haven't you ever heard people or yourselves ,at the gurdwara entrance asking each other if you've got 'change') and then ask maharaj for a flashy car, promotions , bigger houses , more money etc  in return ? Mocking people for worshipping a kangeroo is a bit rich when we have our own follies 

30 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Sorry my bad. Educated Sikhs go to the gurdwara to give 'change' (haven't you ever heard people or yourselves ,at the gurdwara entrance asking each other if you've got 'change') and then ask maharaj for a flashy car, promotions , bigger houses , more money etc  in return ? Mocking people for worshipping a kangeroo is a bit rich when we have our own follies 

Still a difference between asking Maharaj for something and asking a plastic bin in the shape of a kangroo for something. 

Where talking about 2 different things here. One is a group of people actually doing pooja of a plastic bin/kangaroo because they believe that it is divine and can respond to their prayers.  

And the other, what your talking about is people being materialistic.

But yeah  i get what your saying. 

You can compare the kangroo video I posted with sikhs worshiping ancestors, babas, deras and all that stuff. 

39 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Waheguru knows iv never asked for more money, car, house, promotion or anything like that    neither am I interested in that stuff. 

But yeah as a kid, teenager I have asked my mum for change at the gurdwara lol 

4 hours ago, imhosingh said:

You are still unable to understand the difference.   I think you are upset because you worship a monkey statue and the light may have turned on in your brain after seeing it's wrong to worship a kangaroo statue.  There was also no mocking being done.  How much are you getting paid to divert topics on this forum?