Defending the non muslim world

We all know that Muslims are hell bent on converting everyone in the world to Islam wether they be so called extreemist ones or moderate they all want the same thing. To this there is no doubt. They have turned whole countries into islamic nations so that no other faith even stands a chance.At the moment while we are going about our normal everyday lifes. Muslims are plotting and scheming to convert. Look how many american prisoners become muslim which is the same as the uk. They shove the narrative to the black christian. That Christianity is a racist faith. 

They have managed to cause so much destruction in the world since Islam's inception in the 7th century with wars and mass conversions through force. We cant turn back time, we can only concentrate on the future. 

Ie lets look at places were Islam will try and take over. 

African continent. Almost half is already muslim. 

South america

Europe

Asia

We all know what is happening right in front of us but why dont non muslims do anything to stop its spread?  Its like we all complain about rising muslim populations and problems muslims cause such as implemting sharia ect, forced conversion, grooming ect. But does the average man actually do anything to stop it progress??

There is a saying, 'Bad things happen when good people do nothing'

I am only advocating using peaceful methods to stop Islams spread. Why dont all non muslims religions set up some kind of group or organisation to combat conversions and islams spread. Anyone have idead of what each of us can proactiveley do to stop islam in the europe at least as this is where we are based. Before the whole of europe becomes muslim. There are some things we have no control of. But there is defiantly things we can do. 

My ideas so far

Stop islamic mass migration to europe. Lets lobby goverments to get a grip with out of control migration. 

Ban islamic hate preachers ie have stronger laws against these people. Deport them. 

protest against halal food outlets - Animal cruelty

support ex muslim organisations

boycott bollywood which helps love jihad fourish. By depicting so called ugly khans as handsome and nice. While depicting Non muslim actors as bad.

more to be added. 

Have muslims in a muslim majority country or kingdom ever coexisted peacefully with other religions and groups?I'm looking into it and not really anything comes up in history.I don't know if we're really meant to stop their global rise to power, I think it's just a play guru sahib is orchestrating maybe as a precursor for us to rise again against a common foe when the world won't be able to stop them.That might be the call for us to rise as a global international power and that victory might be the time where we thereafter establish khalsa raj.

17 hours ago, GuestSingh12345 said:

Have muslims in a muslim majority country or kingdom ever coexisted peacefully with other religions and groups?I'm looking into it and not really anything comes up in history.I don't know if we're really meant to stop their global rise to power, I think it's just a play guru sahib is orchestrating maybe as a precursor for us to rise again against a common foe when the world won't be able to stop them.That might be the call for us to rise as a global international power and that victory might be the time where we thereafter establish khalsa raj.

Morocco maybe....Lebanon...for brief periodsish...

On 5/1/2019 at 12:32 PM, Big_Tera said:

Stop islamic mass migration to europe. Lets lobby goverments to get a grip with out of control migration. 

Ban islamic hate preachers ie have stronger laws against these people. Deport them. 

protest against halal food outlets - Animal cruelty

support ex muslim organisations

boycott bollywood which helps love jihad fourish. By depicting so called ugly khans as handsome and nice. While depicting Non muslim actors as bad.

more to be added. 

I dont think we should hate on the already hated. Or those already fighting a losing war. 

Most ppl hate the muslims or are a little distrustful. 

The best solution is to stop immigration into western countries. Because the immigration is not stopping and most ppl want it to. Ppl think the govts and laws are broken and take things into their own hands. And thats when things like attacks in New Zealand etc happen.

However with syria and iraq destroyed, its gonna be very hard to stop immigration. People dont really have a place to go back to.

Also it seems like isis is gonna lose. But in its death throes, they will cause lots of damage like in sri lanka.

Which Muslims you talking about ? Sunni or Shia? Before the recent grief countries like Syria, Iraq and Iran have been fine with minorities (Shia majority countries). It's the Sunni ones you seem to be highlighting as troublesome . I've known plenty of shia's over the years from places like Iran and they ain't nutty . All the nutty stuff emanates from the Wahhabist nutjobs who are bankrolled by the Sunni countries like Saudi