Timurs autobiography of invading india

I found a really cool account of Timur relating how he conquered india. He was brutal.but he lists in detail every city he invaded and how many people he killed.

But one can see how islam motivated him and his hatred for idolators:

https://www.ibiblio.org/britishraj/Jackson5/chapter09.html

Heres an excerpt from his infamous sack of delhi:

For these various reasons a great number of fierce Turkish troops were in the city. When the soldiers proceeded to apprehend the Hindus and infidels who had fled to Delhi, many of them drew their swords and offered resistance. The flames of strife thus lighted spread through the entire city from Jahan-panah and Siri to Old Delhi, consuming all they reached. The savage Turks fell to killing and plundering, while the Hindus set fire to their houses with their own hands, burned their wives and children in them, and rushed into the fight and were killed. The Hindus and infidels of the city showed much alacrity and boldness in fighting. The amirs who were in charge of the gates prevented any more soldiers from entering Delhi, but the

So the hindu set their houses, wealth, wives and children  on fire and then went out to fight. 

I guess they did that to preserve the honour of their women because othwise they would of been raped and sold in markets.

Guru Nanak dev ji in babur bani calls the Islamic invaders dogs and how they ruined a priceless country.

Some of the infidels held out in their defiles for three

Page 189

days and nights, but sending my valiant troops against them, I so pressed them that they were obliged to surrender and beg for quarter. I sent Ak Sultan to them with the message that if they would submit unconditionally and would all become Mussulmans and repeat the creed, I would grant them quarter, but otherwise I would exterminate them to a man. When Ak Sultan reached the infidels with this message, which he explained to them through the medium of an interpreter conversant both with their language and with Turkish, they all proffered submission, and repeating the necessary formula, embraced the Mohammedan faith. Relying upon this external conversion, I spared their lives and property, and gave orders that no one should interfere with their lives, belongings, or estates. I then clothed some of them in dresses of honour and dismissed them.

At this court Amir Jahan Shah, Amir Sulaiman Shah, and other amirs of experience informed me that, from the time of entering Hindustan up to the present we had taken more than one hundred thousand infidels and Hindus prisoners, and that they were all in my camp. On the previous day, when the enemy’s forces attacked us, the prisoners made signs of rejoicing, uttered imprecations against us, and were ready, as soon as they heard of the enemy’s success, to form themselves into a body, break their bonds, plunder our tents, and then to join the enemy, and so increase his numbers and strength. I asked the amirs for advice about the prisoners, and they said that on the day of battle these one hundred thousand prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and foes of Islam at liberty, so that no course remained but to make them all food for the sword.

Page 203

When I heard these words, I found them to be in accordance with the rules of war, and I immediately directed the commanders to proclaim throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners was to put them to death, and that whoever neglected to do so, should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the champions of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death. One hundred thousand infidels, impious idolaters, were slain on that day. Maulana Nasir-ad-din Omar, a counsellor and man of learning, who had never killed a sparrow in all his life, now, in execution of my order, killed fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives.

After spending fifteen days at Delhi, passing my time in pleasure and enjoyment, and in holding royal courts and giving great feasts, I reflected that I had come to Hindustan to war against infidels, and that my enterprise had been so blessed that wherever I had gone I had been victorious. I had triumphed over my adversaries, I had put to death hundreds of thousands of infidels and idolaters, I had dyed my proselyting sword with the blood of the enemies of the Faith, and now that I had gained this crowning victory, I felt that I ought not to indulge in ease, but rather to exert myself still further in warring against the infidels of Hindustan. Having made these reflections, on the twenty-second of Rabi’-al-akhir, 800 A.H. (Jan. 1, 1399 A.D.), I again drew my sword to wage a religious war.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
16 hours ago, puzzled said:

Guru Nanak dev ji in babur bani calls the Islamic invaders dogs and how they ruined a priceless country.

It is indian philosophy that nothing happens without karma. So why cry and wail like a hindu nationalist ? they must have done something horrible to deserve such a fate 

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

It is indian philosophy that nothing happens without karma. So why cry and wail like a hindu nationalist ? they must have done something horrible to deserve such a fate 

Well guru ji himself says that Waheguru sent the mughal as the messenger of death. 

I think the sakhi is that the town that guru ji mentions in babur bani, bhai mardana and some of guru jis other disciples were insulted in that town by the residents 

And I'm not crying and lamenting LMAO 

But it's important that we don't forget this as it is part of our ithiaas. Our religion was born out of the oppression and torture of these people.  

Perhaps that's why they were sent to India 

52 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I dont know where to find the rest either. Bit one important thing I learned is that oppression of nonmuslims and their death is promoted in islam and has been part of their faith for centuries. 

I think this is it. Don't know if it is complete 

https://archive.org/details/mulfuzattimuryor00timuuoft

It's still happening to this day.  Look at the state of yazidis in Iraq, the Christians in the middle East, the Hindus in Pakistan. The attack on Christians in shri lanka.

These people have been doing it for over a 1000 years. 

This is the exact same thing the mughals and Afghans did to the sikhs.

That's why it important to know our ithiaas because it's still happening.

Because of our history Indians should be more aware of islamic destruction. 

According to Islamic hadiths the prophet died because he was poisened by a Jewish women. She poisened him as revenge because he killed her tribe and family.

They have been doing his since the beginning