First things first, so speak to someone - your physician/GP for example. 

Things I suggest to my patients:

1. Sleep and sleep hygiene. Duration is not as important as quality of sleep. Read up on sleep hygiene and reduce modern tech use (smartphone, tablet, laptops, desktops etc)

2. Eat healthy meals 3x/day. Avoid any caffeine or fizzy drinks. Caffeine can drive the adrenaline and worsen the fight-or-flight response. Skipping meals also makes this worse

3. Exercise daily. Some people find it “burns off” the adrenaline. You’re doing the “flight” bit of the “flight-or-fight” response

4. Get out of the house and get an hour of daylight each day. Even if it’s cloudy, overcast or raining. 

5. Mindfulness, meditation, simran. Some sort of calming activity daily. Obviously simran has spiritual benefits. 

6. There are apps and websites that offer self-guided CBT to help with dealing with anxiety (and depression). TED talks can be useful too. Sometimes it’s easier to speak to someone in person and work through what’s driving your anxiety and panic attacks

7. Medication has its place but I tend to avoid until you’ve at least started doing the above. 

20 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Avoid any caffeine or fizzy drinks. Caffeine can drive the adrenaline and worsen the fight-or-flight response. Skipping meals also makes this worse

That's very true, at least in my case. When I drink energy drinks my anxiety goes really high!   You start panicking.

Once I drank redbull at work and my anxiety went so flipping high that i had to take time out and sit down.

It's mad What these things do to your body.  Stick to basic healthy food.