Bhagat Namdev jis mandir

puzzled

This is the Mandir that the Bhramins dragged bhagat ji out off because he was born into a shudra family. He went and sat at the back of the Mandir. What happened next, Waheguru rotated the whole mandir 180 degrees so it faced Bhagat Namdev Ji     Waheguru.      

Waheguru turned his house to face Bhagat ji and turned his back to the supposed higher first born's.

There is actual evidence for this. The Mandir is 1000s of years old and has no foundation. Mandirs are also constructed so that they face the direction that the sun rises, this Mandir today faces the complete opposite direction! Mandirs also have a pond of water called a khund which is always constructed at the front of the Mandir, today at this Mandir the khund is at the back.

Other features are that at this Mandir the Shiva Linga and statue of Nandi (Shivas bull and the guardian of temples) which is always placed at the front of the Mandir is also at the back of the Mandir.

ਹਸਤ ਖੇਲਤ ਤੇਰੇ ਦੇਹੁਰੇ ਆਇਆ ॥

Hasath Khaelath Thaerae Dhaehurae Aaeiaa ||

Laughing and playing, I came to Your Temple, O Lord.

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੧:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੯ 
Raag Bhaira-o Bhagat Namdev

ਭਗਤਿ ਕਰਤ ਨਾਮਾ ਪਕਰਿ ਉਠਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

Bhagath Karath Naamaa Pakar Outhaaeiaa ||1||

While Naam Dayv was worshipping, he was grabbed and driven out. ||1||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੯ 

ਹੀਨੜੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਾਦਿਮ ਰਾਇਆ ॥

Heenarree Jaath Maeree Jaadhim Raaeiaa ||

I am of a low social class, O Lord;

ਛੀਪੇ ਕੇ ਜਨਮਿ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਆਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Shheepae Kae Janam Kaahae Ko Aaeiaa ||1|| Rehaao ||

Why was I born into a family of fabric dyers? ||1||Pause||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਲੈ ਕਮਲੀ ਚਲਿਓ ਪਲਟਾਇ ॥

Lai Kamalee Chaliou Palattaae ||

I picked up my blanket and went back,

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੨:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਦੇਹੁਰੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਬੈਠਾ ਜਾਇ ॥੨॥

Dhaehurai Paashhai Baithaa Jaae ||2||

To sit behind the temple. ||2||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੨:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਉਚਰੈ ॥

Jio Jio Naamaa Har Gun Oucharai ||

As Naam Dayv uttered the Glorious Praises of the Lord,

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੩:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾਂ ਕਉ ਦੇਹੁਰਾ ਫਿਰੈ ॥੩॥੬॥

Bhagath Janaan Ko Dhaehuraa Firai ||3||6||

The temple turned around to face the Lord's humble devotee. ||3||6||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੩:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

The Mandir is really old and several stories were destroyed by emperor Aurangzeb. Later a queen from Indore, i think her name was Illa who was a devotee of Bhagat ji repaired the Mandir. The top white part of the building is the part that she got constructed.

Aurangzeb truly was an enemy of Dharam 

Related image

Related image

40 minutes ago, puzzled said:

This is the Mandir that the Bhramins dragged bhagat ji out off because he was born into a shudra family. He went and sat at the back of the Mandir. What happened next, Waheguru rotated the whole mandir 180 degrees so it faced Bhagat Namdev Ji     Waheguru.      

Waheguru turned his house to face Bhagat ji and turned his back to the supposed higher first born's.

There is actual evidence for this. The Mandir is 1000s of years old and has no foundation. Mandirs are also constructed so that they face the direction that the sun rises, this Mandir today faces the complete opposite direction! Mandirs also have a pond of water called a khund which is always constructed at the front of the Mandir, today at this Mandir the khund is at the back.

Other features are that at this Mandir the Shiva Linga and statue of Nandi (Shivas bull and the guardian of temples) which is always placed at the front of the Mandir is also at the back of the Mandir.

ਹਸਤ ਖੇਲਤ ਤੇਰੇ ਦੇਹੁਰੇ ਆਇਆ ॥

Hasath Khaelath Thaerae Dhaehurae Aaeiaa ||

Laughing and playing, I came to Your Temple, O Lord.

ਭਗਤਿ ਕਰਤ ਨਾਮਾ ਪਕਰਿ ਉਠਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

Bhagath Karath Naamaa Pakar Outhaaeiaa ||1||

While Naam Dayv was worshipping, he was grabbed and driven out. ||1||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੯ 

ਹੀਨੜੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਾਦਿਮ ਰਾਇਆ ॥

Heenarree Jaath Maeree Jaadhim Raaeiaa ||

I am of a low social class, O Lord;

ਛੀਪੇ ਕੇ ਜਨਮਿ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਆਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Shheepae Kae Janam Kaahae Ko Aaeiaa ||1|| Rehaao ||

Why was I born into a family of fabric dyers? ||1||Pause||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਲੈ ਕਮਲੀ ਚਲਿਓ ਪਲਟਾਇ ॥

Lai Kamalee Chaliou Palattaae ||

I picked up my blanket and went back,

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੨:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਦੇਹੁਰੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਬੈਠਾ ਜਾਇ ॥੨॥

Dhaehurai Paashhai Baithaa Jaae ||2||

To sit behind the temple. ||2||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੨:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਉਚਰੈ ॥

Jio Jio Naamaa Har Gun Oucharai ||

As Naam Dayv uttered the Glorious Praises of the Lord,

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੩:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾਂ ਕਉ ਦੇਹੁਰਾ ਫਿਰੈ ॥੩॥੬॥

Bhagath Janaan Ko Dhaehuraa Firai ||3||6||

The temple turned around to face the Lord's humble devotee. ||3||6||

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੬) ੩:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੪ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

I was thinking about this the other day Bhai Sahib. It's quite cool. Thanks for the Giaan too, I never knew about the statues and where they're placed.

A lot of people have shanke on these types of miracles but they do happen. 

Sri Guru Raam Daas ji Maharaaj's kirpa. One miracle recorded by CCTV if you wanted to see one.

2 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I was thinking about this the other day Bhai Sahib. It's quite cool. Thanks for the Giaan too, I never knew about the statues and where they're placed.

A lot of people have shanke on these types of miracles but they do happen. 

Sri Guru Raam Daas ji Maharaaj's kirpa. One miracle recorded by CCTV if you wanted to see one.

Bhagat Namdev jis story is amazing 

While society turned their backs to him because he was of a lower social ranking, God turned his house and faced him.   Who needs society to be on their side when waheguru ji himself is on your side.

Sikhs who think they are better than other sikhs because they are rich, or high up in society or a higher caste etc  should learn something from this sakhi. 

I personally know someone whose daughter couldn't walk properly. She would be walking one min and then her legs would stop working and she would just fall. Her parents took her to many hospitals and private places, tried all sorts of medication and exercise etc  but nothing worked.  They then went india and took her to harmandir sahib, she couldn't walk so they basically carried her there.  Her mother had like a cup and got amrit from the sarovar and started pouring it over her head, she did that several times and then that very instant the girls legs started working and she stood up!!   She hasn't had any problems since then and her legs are working fine. 

Amrit from harmandir sahib sarowar did what no doctor or medication could do. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

I personally know someone whose daughter couldn't walk properly. She would be walking one min and then her legs would stop working and she would just fall. Her parents took her to many hospitals and private places, tried all sorts of medication and exercise etc  but nothing worked.  They then went india and took her to harmandir sahib, she couldn't walk so they basically carried her there.  Her mother had like a cup and got amrit from the sarovar and started pouring it over her head, she did that several times and then that very instant the girls legs started working and she stood up!!   She hasn't had any problems since then and her legs are working fine. 

Amrit from harmandir sahib sarowar did what no doctor or medication could do. 

The shakti of harmandir Sahib sarovar can't be understood.  Go with faith and you come back better than before.  

8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

The shakti of harmandir Sahib sarovar can't be understood.  Go with faith and you come back better than before.  

Yeah true  if you go with true faith waheguru will answer your prayers.

Look at how bibi Rajnis husband got cured.