who is this guy - sikh priest

Guest someone

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

stop being obtuse and accept that appropriate suchamta of locale is not possible also  prevention of interupption by noise pollution of non-participants

ancient sikhs had to do parkash in jungles also . Sometimes without chanoa overhead. 

Which thaan in suhaava ? Jithe jaaye bahe mera satguru . Gurbani is so clear. 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

ancient sikhs had to do parkash in jungles also . Sometimes without chanoa overhead. 

Which thaan in suhaava ? Jithe jaaye bahe mera satguru . Gurbani is so clear. 

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between sikhs centuries ago in war, poverty and hiding and modern day sikhs in the West wanting destination holidays at beaches for purely just aesthetic 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Because have s3x on beaches, dogs poo there, women run around in bikinis, people spit etc  not appropriate for guru granth sahib ji 

Massive difference 

You might be correct . 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

No place is truly pristine on this planet ! even where we walk , ppl have shed their dead skin cells . 

This entire debate is pointless, regarding which places are clean and which aren't.

Originally, Anand Karaj's were held by doing parikarma around Guru Sahib themselves. Guru Sahib did not go to people; people came to Guru Sahib.

Later, at some point, people started bringing Guru Granth Sahib to their homes to perform weddings. Recently, people starting taking Guru Granth Sahib to hotels and such, which was considered a step too far.

So it was collectively decided that if you want to be married, you have to Guru Sahib, not make Guru Sahib come to you.

It simply does not matter what the parts per million pollution is in the air where you want to have your "destination wedding."

If you want to have a "destination wedding," have the wedding in a Gurdwara, then have the reception at the beach. Problem solved.

Guest London jwaan
On 5/12/2019 at 6:22 PM, jkvlondon said:

This guy left his sikh desi wife to have a marriage and business with his gori mem ... 

And what about your gora husband? Why is that OK? Because he has become a sikh? Well so has this guys wife......

Guest London jwaan
10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

and they both sell dishonouring panthic decision and Anand Karaj maryada

Well I don't know him, but his own profile says that he got divorced then moved to mikindu. That was before he went to Canada and met his wife. Presumably this is what you have read. How did he leave his wife for his "gori mem" when he hadnt met her yet?

Your post above is hypocritical in the extreme. Whatever criticism you want to level on this guy, it is pretty stupid to condemn him for marrying a gori - when you yourself have done exactly the same and married a gora.

Wjkk wjkf

12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Well I don't know him, but his own profile says that he got divorced then moved to mikindu. That was before he went to Canada and met his wife. Presumably this is what you have read. How did he leave his wife for his "gori mem" when he hadnt met her yet?

Your post above is hypocritical in the extreme. Whatever criticism you want to level on this guy, it is pretty stupid to condemn him for marrying a gori - when you yourself have done exactly the same and married a gora.

Wjkk wjkf

I condemned him for ignoring Akal Takht's decision  to not take Maharaj to other venues where there is not satkar, it was a model of business that they jointly came up with . Frankly what I said was more about showing the inconstancy of his character didn't matter about the colour to me.

Guest London jwaan
12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I condemned him for ignoring Akal Takht's decision  to not take Maharaj to other venues where there is not satkar, it was a model of business that they jointly came up with . Frankly what I said was more about showing the inconstancy of his character didn't matter about the colour to me.

Actually, you're talking right out of your jagsaw.

What you actually said, I quoted above ie "he left his desi wife for his gori mem". This is typical you - making facts up to be sensationalist. Because as explained above at the time he left his wife, he hadnt met his "gori mem". But hey why let facts get in the way of typical jkv bukwaas?

And it is further ironic that you are emphasising the gori mem, when you have your own gora mem sahib.

Are you unable to see The stupidity of your comments given your own choices? Or are you one of these hypocrites who believe "it's OK for me, but....."

If it didn't matter about colour, why mention "gori"? I think your talking right out of your jagsaw......

Waheguru JI ka Khalsa. Waheguru JI ki fateh.