Confused about gurbani

Daas new to sikhi  need to know the meaning of this shabad 

Jaha naam milay taha jao

gurpashadi karm kamao 

its on ang 415

Guru Nanak patshah telling go where ever where they meditate naam? Is it mean we need living guruu?

even Bhagat Kabir u say

eh simran satguru tay pahiyee

satguru naam nAh japay

Who they calling satguru here 

naam he tay sab kuj hovey

Bin satguru naam nAh japay

is bhagat u telling to find living guru?

Guru peeri chalay satguru ki

can anyone clear my doubts

08CFC179-A149-418C-A336-345BC55DA58C.png

7C676091-411E-453E-A000-8325E5847E25.png

16 hours ago, Pallav2015 said:

Daas new to sikhi  need to know the meaning of this shabad 

Jaha naam milay taha jao

gurpashadi karm kamao 

its on ang 415

It's telling you to go where you can receive the Name, i.e., Satguru.

Guru Nanak patshah telling go where ever where they meditate naam? Is it mean we need living guruu?

Guru is Panj Piyare in tabia of Guru Granth Sahib ji. That's who you receive naam from.

even Bhagat Kabir u say

eh simran satguru tay pahiyee

satguru naam nAh japay

Who they calling satguru here 

The Satguru is Guru Nanak Dev ji:

ਸਭੇ ਕਾਜ ਸੁਹੇਲੜੇ ਥੀਏ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਤੁਠਾ ॥੧॥

All my tasks have become easy when Guru Nanak, the Satguru, became happy with me. p322.

There are other tuks that show Gurbani says Guru Nanak ji is Satguru and also is God.

The current form of Guru Nanak ji is the Panj Piyare in tabia of Guru Granth Sahib ji. Panj Piyare do whatever Guru Nanak ji did: Give the Name.

naam he tay sab kuj hovey

Bin satguru naam nAh japay

Right, you can't recite the Name without Satguru. So go meet Satguru at the next Amrit Sanchar.

is bhagat u telling to find living guru?

He is telling you to find the Satguru. I don't know if you consider the Panj Piyare dead.

Anyways, the power of the Panji Piyare is not that they are human beings. The power is that they channel the power of Guru Nanak Dev ji. 

It's no use being a "living guru" if you have no spiritual power.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:39 PM, BhForce said:

It's telling you to go where you can receive the Name, i.e., Satguru.

Guru is Panj Piyare in tabia of Guru Granth Sahib ji. That's who you receive naam from.

The Satguru is Guru Nanak Dev ji:

ਸਭੇ ਕਾਜ ਸੁਹੇਲੜੇ ਥੀਏ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਤੁਠਾ ॥੧॥

All my tasks have become easy when Guru Nanak, the Satguru, became happy with me. p322.

There are other tuks that show Gurbani says Guru Nanak ji is Satguru and also is God.

The current form of Guru Nanak ji is the Panj Piyare in tabia of Guru Granth Sahib ji. Panj Piyare do whatever Guru Nanak ji did: Give the Name.

Right, you can't recite the Name without Satguru. So go meet Satguru at the next Amrit Sanchar.

He is telling you to find the Satguru. I don't know if you consider the Panj Piyare dead.

Anyways, the power of the Panji Piyare is not that they are human beings. The power is that they channel the power of Guru Nanak Dev ji. 

It's no use being a "living guru" if you have no spiritual power.

Bro I believe in 5 pyare there roop of Guru Gobind Singh ji my question is there any where Guru Granth Sahib ji saying you need living guru

or don’t need living guru I have few radasoami relatives they always quotes few Gurbani pangtiya trying to proof we need living guru

they mention jug jug peeri chalay satguru ki

in each age true guru come and they meditate the naam what does jug mean in this pangti

I though there are 4 jugs?

Har nirmal at ujla

bin gur paya nAh jaye ang 66

guru amardas ji telling to find guru?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Pallav2015 said:

Bro I believe in 5 pyare there roop of Guru Gobind Singh ji my question is there any where Guru Granth Sahib ji saying you need living guru

No, there isn't, in the way they mean it.

Granted, Gurbani says you need a guru. But that the Radha Swamis give the wrong meaning of that to say you need a "living" guru.

Of course, though, our Guru is living. What they mean is a Guru made of flesh and bones.

jug jug peeri chalay satguru ki

If they are saying the meaning of this is that there is a Satguru in every age (jug), then there still is a Satguru ... Guru Granth Sahib ji.

It's fine to say that there is still Satguru. Where in Gurbani do they get that Satguru's name is Gurinder Singh Dhillon (the current Radha Swami guru)?

Har nirmal at ujla

bin gur paya nAh jaye ang 66

Yeah. Tell them, so?

You can't find God without a guru.

But the only guru worth having is the Satguru (true guru). Gurinder Singh Dhillon is definitely not it.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਕਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਉ ਬੁਰਾ ॥੧੩॥

"Without the True Guru, there is not another Guru, and the one without the Guru has a bad name." p434

Ask them to prove that Gurinder Singh Dhillon is the Satguru.

On 6/16/2019 at 10:17 PM, BhForce said:

No, there isn't, in the way they mean it.

Granted, Gurbani says you need a guru. But that the Radha Swamis give the wrong meaning of that to say you need a "living" guru.

Of course, though, our Guru is living. What they mean is a Guru made of flesh and bones.

If they are saying the meaning of this is that there is a Satguru in every age (jug), then there still is a Satguru ... Guru Granth Sahib ji.

It's fine to say that there is still Satguru. Where in Gurbani do they get that Satguru's name is Gurinder Singh Dhillon (the current Radha Swami guru)?

Yeah. Tell them, so?

You can't find God without a guru.

But the only guru worth having is the Satguru (true guru). Gurinder Singh Dhillon is definitely not it.

"Without the True Guru, there is not another Guru, and the one without the Guru has a bad name." p434

Ask them to prove that Gurinder Singh Dhillon is the Satguru.

Who is satguru ??

who is guru amardas ji calling satguru in this pangti??

gurinder Singh can’t even speak again badal and other corrupt politicians like our guru sahibaN did

12 hours ago, Pallav2015 said:

Who is satguru ??

Why are you asking who Satguru is, bro?

I already told you above that Satguru is Guru Nanak Dev ji.

There are plenty of other lines from Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas ji that demonstrate this, which I could reference, but before that, I'd like you to answer:

1) Do you believe Guru Nanak ji is Satguru? If not who is? 

2) If you do believe Guru Nanak ji is Satguru, do you just need more references, or what?

12 hours ago, Pallav2015 said:

Who is satguru ??

Again, why would you even go on that path? 

1) First ask your Radha Swami family if they believe in Gurbani. If they don't, you have nothing more to say to them, as if they were Muslims or something. 

2) If they say they do believe in Gurbani,  ask them to prove from Gurbani that Gurinder Singh Dhillon is Satguru.

3) If they can't, that destroys their Radha Swami faith.

4) Or, if they ask you to prove from Gurbani that Guru Nanak ji is Satguru, you can do that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 8:43 PM, BhForce said:

Why are you asking who Satguru is, bro?

I already told you above that Satguru is Guru Nanak Dev ji.

There are plenty of other lines from Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas ji that demonstrate this, which I could reference, but before that, I'd like you to answer:

1) Do you believe Guru Nanak ji is Satguru? If not who is? 

2) If you do believe Guru Nanak ji is Satguru, do you just need more references, or what?

I know he’s satguru not only satguru he’s almighty god from my point of view but I need proper santhya about Gurbani because they misused Gurbani by saying we need living guru misleading people and doing there own arth 

they justify thAt they need living guru

9D57E797-9A67-4725-8EFF-FB3A31CD3ECE.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...