LONDON VISIT

Guest P_KAUR

13 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Mir Mannu , Zakaria Khan and Lakhpat rai passed more than 200 yrs ago. They were hitler for us. We still remember the sikhs who suffered in their hands in our Ardas, don't we ?

I think Jews should remember that episode on their congregational prayers , not whole of friggin world. So many ppl don't even know who jews are. But then again , I am willing to give the jews the benefit of doubt . They have a pretty cleaner slate than the chrislamo faction 

The rest of us non Jews in the west are not allowed to forget, there are whole museums, TV programs,  movies , news items to remind us.

Back in 90s, over 1 million Tutsis were massacred but they have no where near any of the coverage that we receive about the Jewish holocaust. 

The Jews in the west are thought in the same manner as the baniya/brahmin is thought of by the general indian public. 

The difference between the Jews and Christian/Muslim is that latter two want everyone to follow their creed.

The Jews do not do that. However there are elements of their tribe who like to indulge in mischief making.

Jews have basically invaded Palestine, killed the locals and made it their own country because they believe that it's their divine right because "god" had promised them that land. And this promised land is mentioned nowhere other than in the Jewish bible written by Jews!   

What kind of god makes one ethnicity his chosen people and promises them a land just for them?  Jews also see themselves as the governors of the law (10 commandments, torah etc) and also the people that God chose to reveal his laws to.    The whole thing was created to give them special status and for world domination. I even doubt that they were even enslaved by the egyptions, there is absolutely no record of 100,000s of Jews being in Egypt at one time. Made up stories and a made up struggle. 

Many Christians actually support Israel as they believe Jesus will return once the Jews are back in Israel, which has already happened.  All they waiting for now is the construction of the 3rd temple.  Even the 2nd coming of Jesus is based around all these Jewish superstitions and their return to Israel. 

10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's the perfect comparison. For Sikhs there is no clearer analogy.

I always find that the communities in India that are traditionally mercantile who have unusually strict restrictive diets are quite untrustworthy. 

Jews are very similar because they are another mercantile community with excessive strict restrictive diets.

What. 

You want Sikhs to spread their faith?

if this was attempted you would probably get some fruitcake Sikhs. Who would demand an immediate stop of any parchaar activity. They would all have us in a circle dancing around and hugging trees like some hippys and saying all faiths lead to God ect. 

Then they would say we want to let muslims open their fast in Gurdwara to show that were a bunch of nambi pambi people. 

19 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

except Judaism , maybe ??

As a sikh , the more I read history the more I feel I can draw parallels of persecution and a struggle to keep our traditions intact . And this is similar to jews and sikhs. Sikhs and Jews both have gone through genocides , both have been scattered far away from their native lands because of persecution (among other reasons) and both have made stellar progress  in the new countries they live in . And are a peaceful minority.

Its unfair to clump jewish faith which never spread via sword with the likes of christianity and islam whose global dominance is wholly because of forced conversions

ever read the old testament ? the number of smiting of non-jews even the children and enslaving of women (yep it is the blueprint for Islamic thought patterns)  there is eye-opening,  even today the Israeli authorities are discriminating againt the Ethopian Jews who have lineage back to the original tribes  who have settled in Israel as is their birthright . This is done by forcing birth control on them and discrimnatory practices in education, accomodation , jobs etc.

Not satified with 78% of the land of Palestine the use of weapons has ensured further encroachment on non-jewish settlements.Judaism is not innocent it is just as malevolent as it has a false superiority complex and doesn't recognise other faiths as any thing other than people to exploit as servants to them .

17 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Their entire existence is predicated on the idea they are God's Chosen People. This idea lends them the temerity to operate without fear because they believe they have the Divine Right to rule over the goyim, i.e. non-Jews of every hue. Their scriptures refer to us as cattle to be herded and enslaved. This is an indisputable fact. Sikhi disproves the lie of their divine supremacy in the Mool Mantar with the word 'Nirvair' : He is without Favour.

Do Jews have a monopoly on suffering throughout history? What of the victims numbering in the hundreds of thousands who suffered at the hands of the Hebrew tribes under the behest of their Jehovah? And that's just one biblical period.  You remember the Jewish genocides where they were the victims because society is continually reminded of these genocides. Ask yourself why their suffering is deemed to be more noteworthy than every other race or tribe.

you could also add the millions killed under the bolsheviks and Marxism  Holdomor was so horrific that people ate the children to try and survive ....

Russian jewish population 1.5 % but over 10% representation in Bolshevik revolution also high representation in upper command roles.

35 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you could also add the millions killed under the bolsheviks and Marxism  Holdomor was so horrific that people ate the children to try and survive ....

Russian jewish population 1.5 % but over 10% representation in Bolshevik revolution also high representation in upper command roles.

Hanji, the facts aren't even hidden. It's all in plain sight. It's quite fascinating how a disproportionately small group has held sway over the majority of human history. That's not divine patronage; it's entirely the fruits of their cunning and enterprise.