LONDON VISIT

Guest P_KAUR

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

ever read the old testament ? the number of smiting of non-jews even the children and enslaving of women (yep it is the blueprint for Islamic thought patterns)  there is eye-opening,  even today the Israeli authorities are discriminating againt the Ethopian Jews who have lineage back to the original tribes  who have settled in Israel as is their birthright . This is done by forcing birth control on them and discrimnatory practices in education, accomodation , jobs etc.

Not satified with 78% of the land of Palestine the use of weapons has ensured further encroachment on non-jewish settlements.Judaism is not innocent it is just as malevolent as it has a false superiority complex and doesn't recognise other faiths as any thing other than people to exploit as servants to them .

In Israel, there are different groups of Jews: Ashkenazi  (East /Central Europe), Sephardic  (Southern Europe), Mizrahi (Middle East), Yemeni and Ethiopian.

I know that it is the Ashkenazi that are dominant even though they are no longer the majority in Israel and the other groups claim discrimination. 

They will push the Palestians out of the West Bank (this is the land that was called Samaria) and the settlers seem to be the Khattar Jews.

Historically speaking the land of Judea and Israel seem to be split amongst which type of Jew you find in the regions. 

For example, because of it's access to the Eastern Mediterranean,  the more business like secular Jews were more prominent.  In the hinterland, it was always more the khattar types.

This seems to be the pattern it is following,  back to their default.

Guest I_Kaur
20 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Their entire existence is predicated on the idea they are God's Chosen People. This idea lends them the temerity to operate without fear because they believe they have the Divine Right to rule over the goyim, i.e. non-Jews of every hue. Their scriptures refer to us as cattle to be herded and enslaved. This is an indisputable fact. Sikhi disproves the lie of their divine supremacy in the Mool Mantar with the word 'Nirvair' : He is without Favour.

Do Jews have a monopoly on suffering throughout history? What of the victims numbering in the hundreds of thousands who suffered at the hands of the Hebrew tribes under the behest of their Jehovah? And that's just one biblical period.  You remember the Jewish genocides where they were the victims because society is continually reminded of these genocides. Ask yourself why their suffering is deemed to be more noteworthy than every other race or tribe.

That's exactly what happens in the Hyde Park, where every opinions and evidences are scrutinized. I think we need some Sikhi prachars to visit the place and remove misconceptions and discuss their ideologies, because I have seen Sikh's in the park getting confused and really have no answer. I even have seen Sikhs defending muzlims and their ideologies. If sikhs are not going to defend Sikhi in the public it will cause a lot of confusion among youngstars growing up in London with muzlims and christians. It;s all good exposing others over the internet but if it's not in person than it has no effect whatsoever. 

The Palestinian plight has been, from an image perspective in the West, blighted by certain poseurs and cynical political and social movements which serve to capitalise on Palestinian suffering for vested reasons, but objectively what the Palestinians have been subjected to since the 1940s is a tragedy on a scale the mind can scarcely comprehend. You don't need to be a Leftist or someone of that persuasion to realise it's an ongoing crime against humanity that seems to have no end in sight. I was quite cynical of the whole Middle Eastern 5hit show that's been in full force for decades, but having started reading into it all quite recently, it's definitely nowhere near as clear cut as it's portrayed in the West. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
19 hours ago, puzzled said:

Jews have basically invaded Palestine, killed the locals and made it their own country

That's not exactly true Puzzled. I would never for one moment argue that Palestinians have been, and are continuing to be, treated very inhumanely by Israel but the fact of the matter is the majority of Palestinians are as 'immigrant' to that land as many of the Israelis. The Gazans, for example, as demonstrated by their features and their dialect of Arabic are pure Egyptians anyway and the majority of the rest of the Palestinians actually originate from neighbouring countries but their fathers emigrated to that land after the Jews had built something worth coming to...i.e. provided work by turning barren land into fertile land and starting up industries. When the Sikhs were there building bridges in the early 1900s (as in my historical photos thread) that land was so barren and deserted you could virtually drive for hours before seeing another soul, dwelling or crops growing. At that time, and before that, there were Jews living there as there were christians and muslims....but as more and more jews came they built something worth coming to and so it's important we don't buy into this myth that the Palestinians as a whole have been on that land for centuries. It's a nice romantic thought but in reality it just isn't factually true. 

always find that the communities in India that are traditionally mercantile who have unusually strict restrictive diets are quite untrustworthy. 

Jews are very similar because they are another mercantile community

That sentence ^ Ranjeet, needs some context. Jewish people are not, as a race, born to be mercantile. If they have taken to certain trades more than others it has to be remembered that most European countries, for hundreds of years, not only told Jews what occupation they were not allowed to do but even prescribed certain occupations that they must do otherwise face death. For example, when the Catholic Church stated that money-lending and tax collecting was a sin they instructed Jews to collect the taxes on their behalf. This way, when people were forced to hand over their hard earned money, it was the evil jewish hand they would see and so naturally hate the jews even more. This suited the catholic church to the ground. In 12th century England, for example, King Edward forced the Jews to collect taxes - barring them from all other occupations - then whipped up a frenzy against them for collecting taxes, even though that was the only occupation they were allowed to do, and thus justified rounding up every Jew in London and York and killing every last one of them. So you see, your sentence saying "jews are...a mercantile community" can only make true sense when one understands historical context.

We came to London to visit our family. Our cousins took us to central London and we came across London Hyde Park Speakers corner. We saw people of nearly every creed and race propagating their religion, ideas and philosophy, and teaching, explaining and debating with others in the public. But not a single Sikhi prachars. Than I realized why are the Sikh's never or hardly ever engage in public discourse and debates? In my University the Muzlims and Christians are always either debating each other or with Atheists, but to my knowledge, I still haven't seen Sikhs on the platform and challenging others academically and beings challenged. Why is that?

I could be wrong but it's just my thoughts

You're right....you're thoughts are wrong. You don't see Sikhs standing there arguing with fools for the same reason you don't see Tibetan monks and Shaolin masters there. The first point is that arguing with fools is the job of fools. The second, more important point, is that the representatives of the 3 Abrahamic faiths you see there arguing like fools do so because their religious texts tell them that anyone that worships in a different faith to theirs is a non-human savage that is not fit to live on this earth. Their texts instruct them to convert as their religious duty. They do this because they do not know what true religion is....what true spirituality is....what true goodness is....i..e. who God really is. So....when you see these fools on Hyde Park Corner don't sigh to yourself "oh....why can't we Sikhs be like them ?".  Instead, say to yourself "Thank god we Sikhs are not like them"

8 hours ago, Guest I_Kaur said:

That's exactly what happens in the Hyde Park, where every opinions and evidences are scrutinized. I think we need some Sikhi prachars to visit the place and remove misconceptions and discuss their ideologies, because I have seen Sikh's in the park getting confused and really have no answer. I even have seen Sikhs defending muzlims and their ideologies. If sikhs are not going to defend Sikhi in the public it will cause a lot of confusion among youngstars growing up in London with muzlims and christians. It;s all good exposing others over the internet but if it's not in person than it has no effect whatsoever. 

I had to pull aside a young Sikh (late teens) a few months ago and explain to him that mainstream Muslim belief considers our Guru Sahibs to be frauds and liars per the teachings of Islam, because of the idea that Islam was the final revelation to mankind, and all subsequent spiritual messengers were false prophets, etc. It was almost as if I could see the cogs in his brain grind to a halt. He was so hellbent on defending Muslims that he replied with, "Well... maybe the Gurus weren't divine?" This is the level of indoctrination we're dealing with in the West. 

Always remember that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are the three sides of an unholy triumvirate of Semetic monotheism. Don't fall into the trap of believing one side is less harmful, and therefore more agreeable to our existence, than the others, or that one faction bears the greater weight of its crimes, and is therefore more deserving of scorn than the others. In their eyes we are pagan heretics destined to an eternity in Hell. 

Guest I_Kaur
15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I had to pull aside a young Sikh (late teens) a few months ago and explain to him that mainstream Muslim belief considers our Guru Sahibs to be frauds and liars per the teachings of Islam, because of the idea that Islam was the final revelation to mankind, and all subsequent spiritual messengers were false prophets, etc. It was almost as if I could see the cogs in his brain grind to a halt. He was so hellbent on defending Muslims that he replied with, "Well... maybe the Gurus weren't divine?" This is the level of indoctrination we're dealing with in the West. 

I see everyone's views and opinions here about the abrahamics, but if this is the case, i see no reason why shouldn't engage in public discourse. Didn't Guru Nanak Dev Ji, walked the corners of the earth and challenging ideas that are evil? Did he not even traveled around islamic lands and preached the message of Sikhi? Did he not reasoned with the Hindus brahmins and exposed their idol worshiping and baseless empty rituals? 

Believe it or not, the fact is, we can criticize these abrahamics here in our own home and comfort zones, but i saw with my own eyes, young Sikh's, girls and boys, listening to these lslamists at the Hyde Park and nodding their heads in agreement and even amazed how they are versed in world scriptures. In the ancient times, the powerful empires will conquer the weak ones, militarily, but today the swords are hidden, and the conquering of the mind continues with the words and intellect. People here think Sikhs are all safe but from what i saw and according to my relatives things are about to get worse. I saw with my own eyes, two young Sikhs who are now islamic and even preaching muslim scriptues, in arabic! Imagine the way they will effect the minds of their cousins at home??

Maybe i am just too weak and frightened for the future..but something needs to be done before Sikhi is attacked again, with the mind!

Guest guest
On 5/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, Guest P_KAUR said:

WGF ~ WGK

We came to London to visit our family. Our cousins took us to central London and we came across London Hyde Park Speakers corner. We saw people of nearly every creed and race propagating their religion, ideas and philosophy, and teaching, explaining and debating with others in the public. But not a single Sikhi prachars. Than I realized why are the Sikh's never or hardly ever engage in public discourse and debates? In my University the Muzlims and Christians are always either debating each other or with Atheists, but to my knowledge, I still haven't seen Sikhs on the platform and challenging others academically and beings challenged. Why is that?

I could be wrong but it's just my thoughts

Bul chuk maaf

so you just want to copy others?  rather than study SGGS?

this suggests lack of faith.  

whats the point in these debates?  do its give you anything spiritually?  what are they trying to prove?  who are they trying to convince and why?

we don't care what others think about or dharam, and are not interested in impressing or influencing them.  likewise we don't care to know about their dharams.  to each their own.

time would be better spent honouring God than arguing with humans.

This thread reeks of envy towards jews perhaps because they have been able to achieve what we simply dreamt of. 

Lets work on our people rather than bashing a community who despite officially in lesser numbers than us is far more famous and brilliant than our people. Besides, sikhs don't have much paths crossing with the jews , and vice versa. 

Besides you're misidentifying your deadliest enemy. 

Your deadliest of enemy who has backstabbed you incognito throughout history are the ppl who come to gurdwaras , claim sikhs are their brethren and "nau maas da rishta" bullshhit

On 5/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Always remember that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are the three sides of an unholy triumvirate of Semetic monotheism. Don't fall into the trap of believing one side is less harmful, and therefore more agreeable to our existence, than the others, or that one faction bears the greater weight of its crimes, and is therefore more deserving of scorn than the others. In their eyes we are pagan heretics destined to an eternity in Hell. 

LOL. 

Funny how u think hindus / baahmans are our friends. Such gullibility and utter foolishness have destroyed sikh interests before and will continue to, unless sheeple wake up.

The writing on the wall of history is clear for all to read. Gangu, chandu, lakhpat rai, pahadi raaje, and then the dogra traitors . 

Remember cousins are often the most unholy of enemies.