LONDON VISIT

Guest P_KAUR

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

LOL. 

Funny how u think hindus / baahmans are our friends. Such gullibility and utter foolishness have destroyed sikh interests before and will continue to, unless sheeple wake up.

The writing on the wall of history is clear for all to read. Gangu, chandu, lakhpat rai, pahadi raaje, and then the dogra traitors . 

Remember cousins are often the most unholy of enemies. 

What do Hindus have to do with those of us living in the West who encounter the affects of the existence and various systems of practice relating to Jews, Christians, and Muslims? Of what concern are Hindus to the OP who started this thread as it relates to their influence in spreading their respective doctrines in Hyde Park?

Your deviousness and hostility is interesting to note, particularly as I've been unequivocally vocal in my criticism of the Hindu community and their malign influence on our history on many, many occasions, and yet you give the impression that by focusing on the Semetic 3 I'm apparently giving a pass to Hindus on this occasion? I'm not going to drag that group into every discussion to make you happy just because you have an axe to grind with them on a personal basis. It's not my problem you've been targeted by them in the past. Maybe you don't know how to behave around people which is why they don't like you? You're pi55ing me off and I'm not a Hindu. Am I suddenly Gangu reborn? ? India is NOT the world. Hinduism is not the sole root of problems that plague those of us living in the West. Get this through your head.

You've reached a conclusion I wasn't even thinking of. This topic is focused on the big 3 religions of the desert. As a person living in the West, I'm exposed to the followers and the teachings of these religions on a daily basis. The every day culture of which I unwittingly participate has been formed in large part by the contributions of these three religions.  I have every right to draw attention to the malign influences of these people on our lives. The fact that you choose to obscure this message by dragging the Hindus into an unrelated discussion is telling of your frame of mind. Like I said to you previously, if you don't know how to conduct yourself around men, just don't reply to me with your nonsense. I've been very tolerable of you in the past, but you are pushing your luck. Behave yourself before I get personal again. Before you engage in discussion with me, think before sending submit. I don't want to be exposed to your foolishness. 

Guest Common Sense
40 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

What do Hindus have to do with those of us living in the West who encounter the affects of the existence and various systems of practice relating to Jews, Christians, and Muslims? Of what concern are Hindus to the OP who started this thread as it relates to their influence in spreading their respective doctrines in Hyde Park?

Your deviousness and hostility is interesting to note, particularly as I've been unequivocally vocal in my criticism of the Hindu community and their malign influence on our history on many, many occasions, and yet you give the impression that by focusing on the Semetic 3 I'm apparently giving a pass to Hindus on this occasion? I'm not going to drag that group into every discussion to make you happy just because you have an axe to grind with them on a personal basis. It's not my problem you've been targeted by them in the past. Maybe you don't know how to behave around people which is why they don't like you? You're pi55ing me off and I'm not a Hindu. Am I suddenly Gangu reborn? ? India is NOT the world. Hinduism is not the sole root of problems that plague those of us living in the West. Get this through your head.

You've reached a conclusion I wasn't even thinking of. This topic is focused on the big 3 religions of the desert. As a person living in the West, I'm exposed to the followers and the teachings of these religions on a daily basis. The every day culture of which I unwittingly participate has been formed in large part by the contributions of these three religions.  I have every right to draw attention to the malign influences of these people on our lives. The fact that you choose to obscure this message by dragging the Hindus into an unrelated discussion is telling of your frame of mind. Like I said to you previously, if you don't know how to conduct yourself around men, just don't reply to me with your nonsense. I've been very tolerable of you in the past, but you are pushing your luck. Behave yourself before I get personal again. Before you engage in discussion with me, think before sending submit. I don't want to be exposed to your foolishness. 

Well said! It won't be long before he blames his being gay on Hindu's lol

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I laughed so hard at ur rant. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I laughed so hard at ur rant. Thanks. 

Appreciate context, brother. There's a time and a place for the issues you've highlighted. You know I've participated in those discussions, and 99% of the time we share the same opinions on those issues. This particular topic is clearly focused on Judeo-Christian subjects, and by me not referring to Hinduism in this instance and context makes sense. It's irrelevant to what was being discussed. That doesn't mean I'm undercover RSS, lol. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
58 minutes ago, Prabh108 said:

how many people r aware that for around four centuries jews were abducting and abusing european girls -  similar to today's muslim migrants attacking indigenous europeans -

Welcome to your spiritual home Prabh108. You and your Hitler views will feel right at home here on sikhsangat. :)

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Appreciate context, brother. There's a time and a place for the issues you've highlighted. You know I've participated in those discussions, and 99% of the time we share the same opinions on those issues. This particular topic is clearly focused on Judeo-Christian subjects, and by me not referring to Hinduism in this instance and context makes sense. It's irrelevant to what was being discussed. That doesn't mean I'm undercover RSS, lol. 

Lol sorry for being a lil <banned word filter activated>.

I forgot u live in west amidst christo judeo hegemony. But that doesn't mean you should stop bothering whats happening back at home. 

4 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Lol sorry for being a lil <banned word filter activated>.

I forgot u live in west amidst christo judeo hegemony. But that doesn't mean you should stop bothering whats happening back at home. 

They're cranking up the pressure, bro. I can see where it's leading, and it's not looking good. Anyway, believe it or not, what's happening back home is, I think, a small part of the bigger picture. It's all connected even though it may not seem it.

Guest Already tried
On 5/21/2019 at 7:37 AM, Guest I_Kaur said:

I see everyone's views and opinions here about the abrahamics, but if this is the case, i see no reason why shouldn't engage in public discourse. Didn't Guru Nanak Dev Ji, walked the corners of the earth and challenging ideas that are evil? Did he not even traveled around islamic lands and preached the message of Sikhi? Did he not reasoned with the Hindus brahmins and exposed their idol worshiping and baseless empty rituals? 

Believe it or not, the fact is, we can criticize these abrahamics here in our own home and comfort zones, but i saw with my own eyes, young Sikh's, girls and boys, listening to these lslamists at the Hyde Park and nodding their heads in agreement and even amazed how they are versed in world scriptures. In the ancient times, the powerful empires will conquer the weak ones, militarily, but today the swords are hidden, and the conquering of the mind continues with the words and intellect. People here think Sikhs are all safe but from what i saw and according to my relatives things are about to get worse. I saw with my own eyes, two young Sikhs who are now islamic and even preaching muslim scriptues, in arabic! Imagine the way they will effect the minds of their cousins at home??

Maybe i am just too weak and frightened for the future..but something needs to be done before Sikhi is attacked again, with the mind!

Check out basics of sikhi. They tried to go to hyde park. In the beginning it was good. Ppl asked questions and learned about sikhi. But then the muslims came and it just became terrible yelling matches.

All these sessions are recorded. U can view them. One thing they also started was the anti conversion series. Where they addressed all the things ppl say against sikhs. Its also on their channel. 

Another thing they started was street parchar. They even let ppl print out their free pamphlets from their website to pass out to people at nagarkirtans etc. 

I am glad u r worried about the youth. Bhai jagraj singh was worried too. Thats why he started all these projects. But since he passed away, his organization has slowed down. 

Guest GuestSingh
On 5/23/2019 at 12:10 PM, Prabh108 said:

apologies for not having perfect punctuation, uppercase etc and disjointed sentences but i'm not a fan of english anymore - during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's time, Persian remained the official language - I really like the sound of Persian over English. I look forward to Iran freeing herself from the shackles of Mohamadanism.

no need to apologise - english aint important or special

its a cold, corporate and soulless language thats also overly-descriptive and stupidly superfluous - we should only use it for work/when needed

every other language/mother tongue in existence is far better and superior than the mish-mashed one of the white devil

'talk in english and u talk to the brain...but talk in ur mother tongue and talk to the heart...'