LONDON VISIT

Guest P_KAUR

Guest P_KAUR

WGF ~ WGK

We came to London to visit our family. Our cousins took us to central London and we came across London Hyde Park Speakers corner. We saw people of nearly every creed and race propagating their religion, ideas and philosophy, and teaching, explaining and debating with others in the public. But not a single Sikhi prachars. Than I realized why are the Sikh's never or hardly ever engage in public discourse and debates? In my University the Muzlims and Christians are always either debating each other or with Atheists, but to my knowledge, I still haven't seen Sikhs on the platform and challenging others academically and beings challenged. Why is that?

I could be wrong but it's just my thoughts

Bul chuk maaf

On 5/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, Guest P_KAUR said:

WGF ~ WGK

We came to London to visit our family. Our cousins took us to central London and we came across London Hyde Park Speakers corner. We saw people of nearly every creed and race propagating their religion, ideas and philosophy, and teaching, explaining and debating with others in the public. But not a single Sikhi prachars. Than I realized why are the Sikh's never or hardly ever engage in public discourse and debates? In my University the Muzlims and Christians are always either debating each other or with Atheists, but to my knowledge, I still haven't seen Sikhs on the platform and challenging others academically and beings challenged. Why is that?

I could be wrong but it's just my thoughts

Bul chuk maaf

If you watch any 'debates' closely there you can see a pattern of accusation, flurry of arguments mostly memorised and then shouting over each other . When Bhai Jagraj Singh ji went down there he came across the badtameezi of many Abrahamics ... SIkhi does need parchaar , and education of the masses about us is necessary but it is much more efficient and less headache inducing if it's done on a local sangat /local sewa basis within the local community , building links with local schools , inviting them to join in on programs , visiting classes and showing what's under the turban , talking about our beliefs and culture , being chilled out and friendly as is our norm instead of overly aggressive/defensive .

The Semetic faiths are a joke. They were duped from the very beginning to push a message of Godlessness.  I never realised how much they'd been compromised until I started to dig into their histories. I'm not criticising the founders who, I suspect, have been co-opted as figureheads to push teachings that are in many cases a distortion of their original intent but there remains enough vague traces of the initial teachings as to create a semblance of believability. 

The proselytizers and the firebrands use the non-sequitir of, "Our faith contributed to the enrichment of human civilization," yet it's clear to me those contributions were made in spite of the faith of their followers not because of it. 

The Semetic faiths are DANGEROUS. They will prove to be the death knell of mankind. Devils, all of them.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Semetic faiths are a joke. They were duped from the very beginning to push a message of Godlessness.  I never realised how much they'd been compromised until I started to dig into their histories. I'm not criticising the founders who, I suspect, have been co-opted as figureheads to push teachings that are in many cases a distortion of their original intent but there remains enough vague traces of the initial teachings as to create a semblance of believability. 

The proselytizers and the firebrands use the non-sequitir of, "Our faith contributed to the enrichment of human civilization," yet it's clear to me those contributions were made in spite of the faith of their followers not because of it. 

The Semetic faiths are DANGEROUS. They will prove to be the death knell of mankind. Devils, all of them.

except Judaism , maybe ??

As a sikh , the more I read history the more I feel I can draw parallels of persecution and a struggle to keep our traditions intact . And this is similar to jews and sikhs. Sikhs and Jews both have gone through genocides , both have been scattered far away from their native lands because of persecution (among other reasons) and both have made stellar progress  in the new countries they live in . And are a peaceful minority.

Its unfair to clump jewish faith which never spread via sword with the likes of christianity and islam whose global dominance is wholly because of forced conversions

11 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

except Judaism , maybe ??

Israel is leading technology innovator and has good human right records of its own citizens. (I am ignoring palestine issue for the moment) 

No, hell no. Don't even go there, bro. 

I was about to add to my previous post that it's silly to assume that all or every follower of those faiths have had a degrading affect on civilization. I shouldn't have made it seem there are absolutely zero redeeming qualities to those particular creeds.  Some considerable good and positivity for mankind has certainly arisen from the action of those who've professed a belief in Judeo-Christian values to a certain degree. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

No, hell no. Don't even go there, bro. 

I was about to add to my previous post that it's silly to assume that all or every follower of those faiths have had a degrading affect on civilization. I shouldn't have made it seem there are absolutely zero redeeming qualities to those particular creeds.  Some considerable good and positivity for mankind has certainly arisen from the action of those who've professed a belief in Judeo-Christian values to a certain degree. 

disdain for Islam and christianity is understandable considering their history , but whats wrong in judaism. 

For most part of history, they have been persecuted people. Why should we not sympathize with them , considering we ourselves have gone through so many genocides within last 500 yrs of our existence ?

They have been "debating" and murdering over the same arguments for over a millennium now. 

Is Jesus god/son of God or a prophet?

Muslims he is prophet, Christians he is son of god/God.

Is Jesus the messiah ?

Christians yes, Jews no

Is Israel the promised land for the Jews?

Jews yes, Muslims no

Their still debating over this and they probably will till the end of time. 

There are some pathetic disscusions on YouTube like   "did Adam have a belly button"  LMAO 

Abrahamic faiths are very basic and are for simple basic people   there is absolutely no spiritual development. All you have to do is follow some silly commandments and that's it. 

Jewish history is dodgy as Well. There actually is no evidence of Jewish enslavement under the egyptions or the 40 year traveling in the dessert looking for the promised land, no pottery, remains or archilogical trails left at all. They also claim to be chosen people of god with a God sent right to a promised land. Sounds like a man made plan just for personal gain justified with God's apparent promise, covered up with sympathy and the "slavery" 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

disdain for Islam and christianity is understandable considering their history , but whats wrong in judaism. 

For most part of history, they have been persecuted people. Why should we not sympathize with them , considering we ourselves have gone through so many genocides within last 500 yrs of our existence ?

Their entire existence is predicated on the idea they are God's Chosen People. This idea lends them the temerity to operate without fear because they believe they have the Divine Right to rule over the goyim, i.e. non-Jews of every hue. Their scriptures refer to us as cattle to be herded and enslaved. This is an indisputable fact. Sikhi disproves the lie of their divine supremacy in the Mool Mantar with the word 'Nirvair' : He is without Favour.

Do Jews have a monopoly on suffering throughout history? What of the victims numbering in the hundreds of thousands who suffered at the hands of the Hebrew tribes under the behest of their Jehovah? And that's just one biblical period.  You remember the Jewish genocides where they were the victims because society is continually reminded of these genocides. Ask yourself why their suffering is deemed to be more noteworthy than every other race or tribe.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Their entire existence is predicated on the idea they are God's Chosen People. This idea lends them the temerity to operate without fear because they believe they have the Divine Right to rule over the goyim, i.e. non-Jews of every hue. Their scriptures refer to us as cattle to be herded and enslaved. This is an indisputable fact. Sikhi disproves the lie of their divine supremacy in the Mool Mantar with the word 'Nirvair' : He is without Favour.

Do Jews have a monopoly on suffering throughout history? What of the victims numbering in the hundreds of thousands who suffered at the hands of the Hebrew tribes under the behest of their Jehovah? And that's just one biblical period.  You remember the Jewish genocides where they were the victims because society is continually reminded of these genocides. Ask yourself why their suffering is deemed to be more noteworthy than every other race or tribe.

The Jews do seem to lord over everyone in regards to the holocaust. 

But how long can this keep going on for.

WW2 finished 75 years ago. Any Jew that survived the holocaust would at least be in their 80's. 

Once the generation of that era passes on and there would be no one who would have living memory of what happened, I wonder if things will change drastically. 

Eventually,  people will start (if not already) get tired and fed up with hearing about it along with being called a Nazi and anti-semitic.

21 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Jews do seem to lord over everyone in regards to the holocaust. 

But how long can this keep going on for.

WW2 finished 75 years ago. Any Jew that survived the holocaust would at least be in their 80's. 

Once the generation of that era passes on and there would be no one who would have living memory of what happened, I wonder if things will change drastically. 

Eventually,  people will start (if not already) get tired and fed up with hearing about it along with being called a Nazi and anti-semitic.

Mir Mannu , Zakaria Khan and Lakhpat rai passed more than 200 yrs ago. They were hitler for us. We still remember the sikhs who suffered in their hands in our Ardas, don't we ?

I think Jews should remember that episode on their congregational prayers , not whole of friggin world. So many ppl don't even know who jews are. But then again , I am willing to give the jews the benefit of doubt . They have a pretty cleaner slate than the chrislamo faction