Contributing to Sikhi

Big_Tera

Has anyone done something for Sikhism in terms of promoting the faith and doing Seva?

What could we all do to help Sikhi in the UK in some way.  Any Ideas? If we all did something each it would have a huge effect all over the country. 

Why do some people seem so perplexed?

I downloaded some basic of Sikhi leaflets printed them off and handed them out at a few london subway stations. Also had an altercation with a JW who seemed to be peeved off that I was doing this. 

Looks like some people would rather sit on their backside and complain for no reason. Rather then actually doing something positive for the panth. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Why do some people seem so perplexed?

I downloaded some basic of Sikhi leaflets printed them off and handed them out at a few london subway stations. Also had an altercation with a JW who seemed to be peeved off that I was doing this. 

Looks like some people would rather sit on their backside and complain for no reason. Rather then actually doing something positive for the panth. 

JWs are perpetually upset at non-christians keeping their faith , especially sikhs because our belief in Ik Onkar they find hard to work around , since ultimately they are arguing for a diminishment of our concept of Akal Purakh to that of their Abrahamic God .