jderkmson

Which is your favorite wine?

I am always looking to try something new. Which wines are your favorites?

I am fond of the wines from Courtney Benham, both the Courtney Benham label and the Martin Ray label, and the Seghesio wines.

• Confused 2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
3 hours ago, jderkmson said:

I am always looking to try something new. Which wines are your favorites?

I am fond of the wines from Courtney Benham, both the Courtney Benham label and the Martin Ray label, and the Seghesio wines.

bro, I'm kinda of partial to the type that comes from the kitchen tap and can be converted byJesus as a stop gap at parties - H2O

• Like 2

Don't think you'll get many wine drinkers around here lol   ask the residents of Jannat, the Islamic heaven, apparently they have rivers of wine flowing there and curvy virgin babes. 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

Don't think you'll get many wine drinkers around here lol   ask the residents of Jannat, the Islamic heaven, apparently they have rivers of wine flowing there and curvy virgin babes. 

I used to go church or England high school,  they made us have wine and bread for communion.

13 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I used to go church or England high school,  they made us have wine and bread for communion.

Wow  wine in school! Lol  didn't know that was allowed 

My primary school was not a religious school but it was very Christian influenced and we used to go church and have the vicar around for school assembly lol    but we never had wine haha 

We used to do Christmas plays and I was the Shepard LMAO     this is around 20 years ago now, I don't think primary schools in the UK are that Christian influenced anymore   I think they've stopped doing that.  We even had to read a prayer from the bible before we could eat lunch lol 

On 5/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, puzzled said:

Wow  wine in school! Lol  didn't know that was allowed 

My primary school was not a religious school but it was very Christian influenced and we used to go church and have the vicar around for school assembly lol    but we never had wine haha 

We used to do Christmas plays and I was the Shepard LMAO     this is around 20 years ago now, I don't think primary schools in the UK are that Christian influenced anymore   I think they've stopped doing that.  We even had to read a prayer from the bible before we could eat lunch lol 

Yeah I n high school and everyone had a drink from the same chalice, wine representing Jesus's  blood etc etc.