Informational Genocide on us

Guest Guest Singh

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

There's a msg going around on social media about how some "sikhs" are going around pind to pind collecting guru granth sahib from gurdware that are older than 50years. These people are dressed like sikhs. Soon these same people will go around pind to pind replacing altered versions of guru granth sahib ji, I guess this is what their motive is,  unless this is all ready happening.  

Pinds are always left behind, so much discord, no body knows what's going on. Some "sikh" arives in the pind wearing bana and shastars and says hes a representative, asks for all the old guru granth sahib, people believe him and hand them over. Need to keep people in rural punjab informed, can't just leave them out.   A lot of this stuff is happening.

It's not exactly hard to grow a dhari and wear dastar, people with an agenda will do this to fool everyone. 

HORRIBLE !!! I am shocked this is happening . It also fits in with the pattern of desecrations and "accidental fires" in room of SGGS . 

All this is a plot to destroy SGGS , but why only saroops older than 50 yrs ? Are u indirectly saying saroops that are younger than 50 yrs older are already altered. 

Scary days ahead. I am thinking of getting SGGS 2-set sainchis . Or am I already too late ?

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There is a lot of things going on in Social Media.  There is an agenda by the TPTB to control sources of information 

and who are 'those powers to be' . The bad ol' stinky snake swallower  that we all know of , right ?

I mentioned it a few months ago that the way to gradually chip away at the Sikh faith is to alter SGGS Ji while "disappearing" current birs under various contrived situations. That's why it's important to keep a very close eye on the content of the birs being produced as of the past few years.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I mentioned it a few months ago that the way to gradually chip away at the Sikh faith is to alter SGGS Ji while "disappearing" current birs under various contrived situations. That's why it's important to keep a very close eye on the content of the birs being produced as of the past few years.

This is a worse assault on Sikhism that Op. Bluestar I think ! Horrible and unprecedented ! I am thinking of getting a sainchi set. But then again I will have to cross check it ang by ang with an existing older bir . 

These people are very active on social media as Well, I remember a few on YouTube, they used to write comments on nearly every sikh video, insulting sikhi and questioning. Same questions and insults copied and pasted on every video. 

18 minutes ago, puzzled said:

These people are very active on social media as Well, I remember a few on YouTube, they used to write comments on nearly every sikh video, insulting sikhi and questioning. Same questions and insults copied and pasted on every video. 

They are paid to do it. Like I said, it's not random weirdos trolling in their spare time for kicks. For years I baulked at the idea of it, thinking it sounded too much like a dodgy conspiracy theory, but having read up on the way information is weaponised in this information and digital age, it's clear that there's an official apparatus to these operations.

Due to these activities being relatively new as technology has progressed over the past few decades, it makes sense that controlling the flow and content of information on the apparently "lawless" internet is arguably more important to nation states and certain powerful factions than similar social and ideological engineering executed on television, radio, and other legacy forms of entertainment.

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They are paid to do it. Like I said, it's not random weirdos trolling in their spare time for kicks. For years I baulked at the idea of it, thinking it sounded too much like a dodgy conspiracy theory, but having read up on the way information is weaponised in this information and digital age, it's clear that there's an official apparatus to these operations.

Due to these activities being relatively new as technology has progressed over the past few decades, it makes sense that controlling the flow and content of information on the apparently "lawless" internet is arguably more important to nation states and certain powerful factions than similar social and ideological engineering executed on television, radio, and other legacy forms of entertainment.

I agree I think these people are payed. Social media is way more influential than books, tv or radio so they have now moved onto the internet. 

There are countless sites like these. There's a Twitter page called indology which had countless tweets on how the gurus worshiped devis etc

And then you have people like that nihang nidar man with his books and sanatan sikhi websites. 

You have parcharks like that trilochan with his red tilak and guru ma anandmurti with their blend of sikh and hindu speeches.   Believe it or not but many aunties actually like listening to these fake babe that mix sikhi with hindu stuff. 

16 minutes ago, puzzled said:

The elections were all fraud as well.  My mother has many Christian friends from goa who hate modi and bjp. And they were saying that bjp even won in the areas with strong Christian populations which is impossible. 

I think only the south part of Goa is christian.

I have been to Goa, there are a lot of churches that sitting on old Hindu temples.

There are also Hindu temples in Portuguese style but there are older structures of older temples.

Goa also had their own inquisitions.