Informational Genocide on us

Guest Guest Singh

Guest Guest Singh
On 5/26/2019 at 9:44 PM, puzzled said:

They are paid to do it. Like I said, it's not random weirdos trolling in their spare time for kicks. For years I baulked at the idea of it, thinking it sounded too much like a dodgy conspiracy theory, but having read up on the way information is weaponised in this information and digital age, it's clear that there's an official apparatus to these operations.

Due to these activities being relatively new as technology has progressed over the past few decades, it makes sense that controlling the flow and content of information on the apparently "lawless" internet is arguably more important to nation states and certain powerful factions than similar social and ideological engineering executed on television, radio, and other legacy forms of entertainment.

Yes they are certainly paid. The BJP (which openly draws its ideological inspirations from RSS) has an IT Cell, the members of which are paid to work to spread the narrative that the BJP (RSS) wants to spread. It would not be surprising to see if this is the same group of people that is behind this kind of stuff that I mentioned in the main post...the BJP has all the monetary resources to execute it. I, as an Indian, have started developing a STRONG sense of urgency (borderline despair) not just for our Panth, but for Indian Democracy as a whole. I don't think this many democratic institutions have ever been rendered so weak and questionable in so little time, as has happened in the last 4-5 years, be it the Supreme Court, Central Bureau of Investigation, National Sample Survey Office, even the Election Commission itself! And don't even get me started about the sold-out, spineless, fake news-and-propaganda-spreading "Godi" media. Hell, to be very honest, even as I type all of this, I'm apprehensive, hoping that I'm not being snooped on. The power is in the wrong hands. It's a shame! 

I hope that the panth comes together. We NEED to get organised and counter such organisations as the RSS. (What is practically feasible in this regard?) Most of our current organisations are not credible. Asal Khalse nu jaggna paena. Maharaj Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji sadde layi sabb ton zyada keemti nay.

I also hope that nevertheless, the pure Khalsa flourishes unchallenged at least in the West or in other countries other than India.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:49 AM, MisterrSingh said:

This is important work. I'm glad you're devoting some time to this issue. Understand that there are people who are employed full-time to carry out this subtle, barely perceptible editing of history. It's not a random act by a bedroom dwelling enthusiast or activist. It's usually an operation with a purpose directed by an official source for various reasons either to push a certain narrative or to mold a pre-existing one to a different agenda over a certain length of time.

Wikipedia is, rightly or wrongly, the first stop on the road of most people's research or information gathering, so when an article contains a certifiable factual error from what's considered to be a generally reliable source of information, if that error is not rectified it eventually becomes the new truth. That's how you change the past so that it reflects the intended future narrative. Sikhs are so incredibly behind the curve on this front.

It's a Silent War, the weapons being information, because that's exactly what's occurring in these situations. 

It is RSS trying to destroy our history and convert us to Hinduism. All we need to do is to stay strong in Sikhi and do the right parchar

Sikh_flag.jpg

Guest Guest Singh
1 hour ago, AkalkiFauj said:

It's interesting that you brought this flag up. If I'm not wrong, it's called "dhal talwar kataar"? Does it have to anything to do with Sikhi? In my knowledge, it doesn't. Because I've personally seen this on Wikipedia months back, and corrected it to the Nishan Sahib with the Khanda. I really hope I did not do anything wrong?? These RSS cockroaches really piss me off -_-.

All we need to do is to stay strong in Sikhi and do the right parchar

Maharaj kirpa karn. Har ikk Sikh naujavan nu Gurbani nal jodan. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest Singh said:

It's interesting that you brought this flag up. If I'm not wrong, it's called "dhal talwar kataar"? Does it have to anything to do with Sikhi? In my knowledge, it doesn't. Because I've personally seen this on Wikipedia months back, and corrected it to the Nishan Sahib with the Khanda. I really hope I did not do anything wrong?? These RSS cockroaches really piss me off -_-.

It's actually the original Khalsa standard. The modern Khanda one is probably a British introduction. 

You should've left it on wiki. But this does perfectly illustrate how easily apnay can have their perceptions twisted. 

Guest guest
On 5/26/2019 at 12:37 PM, jkvlondon said:

This happened in Jagraon a few months back but the sangat and granthi were suspicious and refused to comply especially since all sikhs know Guru ji can only be moved with pehra of five Gursikhs , plus the fact that they wanted all admin papers and Pothian/ gutkey too. Basically they rolled up with SGPC headed paper.

is there any online documentary about this?  interested to know more.

why should any Gurdwara give up its copy of SGGS for any reason?

doubt it is RSS, probably Neo-Bhausarias.

i remember the only mention of Gurmantra in SGGS used to be only mentioned in an inverted form in one Salok only (as "Gur-Vaahi").  (correct me if i am wrong on this btw).  However I was reading Hukamnama at Gurdwara once a while back and it was stated in another Salok in its given form (not inverted).

the original 'Zafarnama' "went missing", but a 'sikh' reproduced it from "memory". i always found that very suspect.  

even sikhs themselves may try and 'alter' things, sadly.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:22 PM, Guest Guest Singh said:

Maharaj kirpa karn. Har ikk Sikh naujavan nu Gurbani nal jodan. 

WJKK WJKF

This is a puratan nishan sahib. Not many people know about this. This was from the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Here are a few old pictures:

early_3a.jpg

dalnishan6.jpg

dalnishan9.jpg

early_4a.jpg

dalnishan1.jpg

Untitled.png

25 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

WJKK WJKF

This is a puratan nishan sahib. Not many people know about this. This was from the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Here are a few old pictures:

early_3a.jpg

dalnishan6.jpg

dalnishan9.jpg

early_4a.jpg

dalnishan1.jpg

Untitled.png

This should be made the Nishan sahib again.

The khanda that we see on the present day Nishan sahib was actually created some point during the British rule, just like how the British made sikhs were the patiala shahi pointed pagh, the first man to wear the patiala shahi pagh was maharaja bhupinder singh who was a sell out and pimped himself out for the British and Victoria 

Guest guest
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

The khanda that we see on the present day Nishan sahib was actually created some point during the British rule, just like how the British made sikhs were the patiala shahi pointed pagh, the first man to wear the patiala shahi pagh was maharaja bhupinder singh who was a sell out and pimped himself out for the British and Victoria 

what pagh were they wearing before?

where did this flag come from?

23 hours ago, puzzled said:

True. It is our real nishan sahib blessed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji

early_4.jpg