How to fix parna

Guest aaa

I am 14 and i've started tying my parna, but i can't stop my joorah from sticking out. I've tried arranging my hair in different ways but those ways often fall apart or just don't work (like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R2waCxBZd8) my hair is too short for the final knot, it goes down to my waist and i'm 5'5. What can i do to stop my joorah from sticking out of my parna

Guest Singh

So when i tie parana, i do my joorah first (i try to keep it a bit loose and flat. You don’t have to tie excat joorah, spread the hair out in a loose joorah to cover the whole top of head, this will help not sticking out). For parna (simple round style) i start by placing the material on left side of head and do 1 larh (round), and second larh once i get the material to front of head, i pull the material up and back to cover the full head, i then continue with the larhs and the sides of the material i pulled back to cover head gets tucked in. (this is what you do with a dumalla). If your joorah is not too tight and a bit loose then this method means as you pull the material back over head it makes a nice flat finish to your parnah. 

another option is to open the material up and start by covering the head, then begin wrapping the larhs.

I’m 23 now, i tie parna at home and pagh for going out. My advice is is keep practicing the parna, try different things and see what works for you and what is comfortable. Hope this helps ??