Thoughts on Fateh Doe?

Guest Changing

Guest Changing

Wjkk wjkf!

I have lately almost entirely stopped listening to songs since I started to put efforts into my Sikhi (last 8-10 months). I feel like there is not much music these days apart from the ones talking about girls/guys/drugs etc. Never felt like I'm missing anything. (If anybody knows of any sensible music, feel free to suggest ? )

After a long time, today I came across this new video by Fateh Doe, and I thought to myself I'll give it a watch it's been a long time, let's see what it's about. And there I saw a bunch of people dancing wearing dumalle and the lyrics were again about sex (thankfully no visual nudity). I got creeped out instantly. What do other people think about his music? (Or as a matter of fact, what do people think about a dumalla-wearing Sikh making songs involving kaam?)

Wjkk, wjkf!

Don't like it, I remember seeing half naked women  in his videos,  never really like that group of people.  I find humble the poet weird as well. 

Their basically attention wh0res 

Superwoman behaves and looks like a skank.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 12:09 PM, Guest Changing said:

What do other people think about his music? (Or as a matter of fact, what do people think about a dumalla-wearing Sikh making songs involving kaam?)

Never heard of "Fateh Doe" before this. Why in the world would a man name himself after a female deer (doe)? The lack of masculinity of our Panth just astounds me.

Secondly, why do our people feel the need to imitate black people? Poor imitation at that, and it always will be.

Third, as for songs involving kaam, what more do apne bring to the table as far as this? What's the point? Just let Cardi B or whoever sing their songs and call it a day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 4:50 AM, BhForce said:

Never heard of "Fateh Doe" before this. Why in the world would a man name himself after a female deer (doe)? The lack of masculinity of our Panth just astounds me.

The 'doe' is not a reference to a female deer. It's the street / urban slang equivalent of the word "though" pronounced "dough." It's a suffix used by certain younger generations for emphasis to underline an expression, phrase, or statement. In this context "Fateh Doe" is possibly referring to a fusion of the disparate Sikh and Urban identities the guy feels connected to. You gotta get down with kids, lol. If you can't understand their language, no matter how obtuse and fragmented, you can't make a connection. ?

On 7/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, MisterrSingh said:

The 'doe' is not a reference to a female deer. It's the street / urban slang equivalent of the word "though" pronounced "dough." It's a suffix used by certain younger generations for emphasis to underline an expression, phrase, or statement. In this context "Fateh Doe" is possibly referring to a fusion of the disparate Sikh and Urban identities the guy feels connected to. You gotta get down with kids, lol. If you can't understand their language, no matter how obtuse and fragmented, you can't make a connection. ?

he tries too hard to fit in with the "yOuTh CulTUrE" it's just him and his wacko friends, these guys are like all mid-20s - 30s that's literally his audience the same adults who are denying they're adults and are still trying to be relevant and fit in with the "youth culture" and with the "cool kids" they're literally  like those stereotypical parents trying to be cool and use slang lol.

Honestly he's a embarrassment like Jus Reign, and nobody (the people they're trying to cater/impress) really cares about them except for their other weird adult friends who are also trying to hold onto their youth, they're trying to be cool, trying to fit in, trying to relate.

They're all so liberal too.

On 7/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Honestly bro look at his audience it makes me laugh, literally either those wannabe cool wannabe westerners from India, or other nerdy adults trying to fit in, it's so cringy.

They're all fake woke and don't know nothing about their history or actual roots.

6 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

he tries too hard to fit in with the "yOuTh CulTUrE" it's just him and his wacko friends, these guys are like all mid-20s - 30s that's literally his audience the same adults who are denying they're adults and are still trying to be relevant and fit in with the "youth culture" and with the "cool kids" they're literally  like those stereotypical parents trying to be cool and use slang lol.

Honestly he's a embarrassment like Jus Reign, and nobody (the people they're trying to cater/impress) really cares about them except for their other weird adult friends who are also trying to hold onto their youth, they're trying to be cool, trying to fit in, trying to relate.

They're all so liberal too.

Lol, he's only a little bit younger than me.  The faux street culture and lingo is too cringe. I can understand when people who actually live in and around those areas and that life adopt some of those mannerisms, etc, but when our predominantly middle class lot embrace what is essentially an inferior state of being, on the surface at least, it serves to reinforce the idea that we are weak and sheep-like. To do it for street-cred or notoriety is silly.

On 7/13/2019 at 2:58 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Lol, he's only a little bit younger than me.  The faux street culture and lingo is too cringe. I can understand when people who actually live in and around those areas and that life adopt some of those mannerisms, etc, but when our predominantly middle class lot embrace what is essentially an inferior state of being, on the surface at least, it serves to reinforce the idea that we are weak and sheep-like. To do it for street-cred or notoriety is silly.

Jus Reign grew up in the safe part of the hood  Rexdale, and his cousin Vikki (A goof) is from Brampton (A safe suburbs filled with wannabe indian gangsters)

Vick VIkki, whatever his name was  is similar except he tries to act like a hood-man even though he's from Brampton the safest place in the world  lol.

Cancer/Cringe warning.

10 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Jus Reign grew up in the safe part of the hood  Rexdale, and his cousin Vikki (A goof) is from Brampton (A safe suburbs filled with wannabe indian gangsters)

Vick VIkki, whatever his name was  is similar except he tries to act like a hood-man even though he's from Brampton the safest place in the world  lol.

Cancer/Cringe warning.

That guy honestly has a strong islam pretend sikh vibe , him better watch his rass clot mout , he due to get bust up by jamaicans soon for cultural appropriation .

Honestly apne should stop pretending to be black like the arabs /pakis/bennies do , he sounds intensely stupid . It just opens the door for apni kudian thinking the pretenders are 'sikh'