Don't you think the US-china trade cold war is increasingly becoming hotter ?

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have heard about 5G frequency creating problems as well.

David Icke also mentioned something similar.

Took him to be a nutter, but he's been discussing issues that are happening now that he called 15 or so years ago. Of course, those predictions aren't rooted in clairvoyance or the supernatural; it's all about identifying social patterns and trends once it becomes apparent what the overall objective happens to be. I can't say I quite agree with his demonic lizards theory, though. ?

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hanji, I came across the questionable affects of the 5G frequency a few days ago. If true, it doesn't bode well for civilians. I'm wondering whether WiFi may have similar albeit milder properties. It's verging on tinfoil topi territory, but I wouldn't put anything past these sickos in power. Would a dastaar dampen such signals and frequencies? ?

they demostrated manipulation of memory/recall  by emf on BBC  programme with Dr Mike mosley , not hard to imagine building it into phones , they already penetrate the skull with radiowaves during operation. Russians have developed sound weapons which can liquify innards.

If you managed to find the frequency for the frontal lobes you can induce rage, mania, violence easily

Have you guys seen what the Chinese are doing with the Muslims? They have actualy built concentration camps to lock up 100 000s of Muslims and are making them repeat pro China slogans and anti religion slogans for hours and hours. 100 000s of muslims are locked in these camps and are not allowed to leave. They basically getting hypnotized 

The ominous signs of another world war is beginning to appear on the face of the world. If you're reading latest international news, you can even make out who the allies will be ! 

Its China - Russia - Pak with their deep friendships. Pak is anyways more like  a servant to China nowadays. Chinese must be fingering Russia to side towards Pak more , and thats perhaps the reason for the thaw in frozen relations of Pak and Russia. But this and India's closeness to US has irked the long standing friendly relations of India and Russia.

India also signed the 2008 civilian atomic agreement with US , which has made India a subservient to US in terms of nuclear arms and some clauses in the deal even give US the ability to put his military bases on the Indian soil ! 

The club of QUAD between four countries India - Russia - Japan - Austalia is becoming stronger as a reaction to club of China - Russia who have found same foe in US. 

Just a few days back Huawei which was blacklisted by US has been embraced by russia to make 5G in russia 

All these are ominous signs of a bad bad thing to come . Trade war between US and china has accentuated the coming doom .