Public flogging in India

puzzled

51 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Context?

Theres a voice msg going around with it and it's apparently related to dehej/dowry. Don't know how true that is

Either way I couldnt watch the whole video, I don't have the heart to watch that kind of sh1t 

32 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Theres a voice msg going around with it and it's apparently related to dehej/dowry. Don't know how true that is

Either way I couldnt watch the whole video, I don't have the heart to watch that kind of sh1t 

guaranteed it's a hindu family beating their nu rani because she didn't bring money/land into their ghar . numerous hindu girls come to sikh brothers to be saved from such treatment

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

guaranteed it's a hindu family beating their nu rani because she didn't bring money/land into their ghar . numerous hindu girls come to sikh brothers to be saved from such treatment

Yeah they look like Hindus. All those men(kusre) are just standing and watching 

Just now, puzzled said:

Yeah they look like Hindus. All those men(kusre) are just standing and watching 

you know that they'll be getting ideas to do that to their women when they get home , the avrice and cruelty is great in them. They have been taught that although they worship devis women are not worthy of trust, loyalty or respect .

7 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you know that they'll be getting ideas to do that to their women when they get home , the avrice and cruelty is great in them. They have been taught that although they worship devis women are not worthy of trust, loyalty or respect .

That's bhramin maryada, the manusmritis, the laws of manu.  The manusmirits are no less than the sharia law.