Political agendas, , PR agendas, BS in our Community

Guest guestKaur17

Had no idea that Sonam Bajwa converted to Christianity!  just checked her instagram page out and shes a Christian now!   goes to show its not just the vulnerable and poor in India that are converting for £££    but the well to do are converting too

Interestingly most her followers are still Sikhs on instagram 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Just found this on her twitter!  really!!  Punjabi? Christian? convert?  she was confused to start of with!  or is just in denial

sounds like she didn't understand sikhi from the get go , because she didn't realise there is only one Perfect Paramatma and the biblical doctrine is reducing The Creator to an anti female , partisan and faulty God ...totally flaky

She can't bring herself to say she's still a Sikh. Yeah, I'd say she's converted, but for the purposes of her career and her fan following she's choosing her words carefully. It's called Lying By Omission, i.e. it's not what she says that needs to be analysed but what she purposefully selects to omit that's the truth.

Guest GuestSingh

jus let the panth be purged of these weak, faithless and dumb folk - not bothered if they learn the hard way or not...

we need more quality - too many problems cuz too many dnt have wat it takes i.e. love and strength to walk the path as originally intended

19 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

She can't bring herself to say she's still a Sikh. Yeah, I'd say she's converted, but for the purposes of her career and her fan following she's choosing her words carefully. It's called Lying By Omission, i.e. it's not what she says that needs to be analysed but what she purposefully selects to omit that's the truth.

Yeah she can't tweet that's she's left sikhi and converted because she knows majority of her fan base is Punjabi Sikh/Hindus. 

She even worked in movies like punjab 1984 

18 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

jus let the panth be purged of these weak, faithless and dumb folk - not bothered if they learn the hard way or not...

we need more quality - too many problems cuz too many dnt have wat it takes i.e. love and strength to walk the path as originally intended

See, i know its sounds bad but thats how i see it!  If people like her who are only causing confusion are filtered out then it's would be better.

What makes it worse is that she's a public figure and quite a big name in the Punjabi industry. 

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

See, i know its sounds bad but thats how i see it!  If people like her who are only causing confusion are filtered out then it's would be better.

What makes it worse is that she's a public figure and quite a big name in the Punjabi industry. 

It's at moments like these that I wonder whether Muslims have the right idea when it comes to keeping their own in line, relatively speaking. There's little to no fear of the consequences of working against Sikh interests and the general good. Sure, I appreciate that faith and devotion can't be induced or forced, but the way things pan out for our community is just hilariously bad.

Told you those bandhar Singhs holding umbrellas over Ali as he performs one of his 5 a day would come to bite us in the chittar. Those kind of optics for a religion such as ours does untold damage on an international scale due to the reach of the internet. It perpetuates the idea that we're weak and pliable.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's at moments like these that I wonder whether Muslims have the right idea when it comes to keeping their own in line, relatively speaking. There's little to no fear of the consequences of working against Sikh interests and the general good. Sure, I appreciate that faith and devotion can't be induced or forced, but the way things pan out for our community is just hilariously bad.

Told you those bandhar Singhs holding umbrellas over Ali as he performs one of his 5 a day would come to bite us in the chittar. Those kind of optics for a religion such as ours does untold damage on an international scale due to the reach of the internet. It perpetuates the idea that we're weak and pliable.

Well punishment of leaving Islam is death, Christians used to have that too.

Do you know about sadhu sundar singh ?  Sikh man who converted to Christianity during the British raj, iv read how sikhs used to throw bricks at his house and stones into his garden. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do but today we've reached a point like you said anyone can leave Sikhism or say anything they want to about sikhi and no one flinches.  That's isn't the right attitude either.   

Sikhs who join in fasting with Muslims or celebrate Christmas with Christians are making sikhi and sikhs look floppy.

Its out in the open  and other communities know and take the p1ss, iv had a paki girl sarcastically say how she always "thought" sikhs celebrate Christmas and have Christmas trees etc