Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Indra and Gangu

Recommended Posts

Iv heard this before that Indra was descendant of Gangu bhaman. The Singh in the video names all the descendants of Gangu bhaman to Indra. 

I don't know how true this is because I'm pretty sure Gangu was a Punjabi bhaman while Indra and Nehru were Kashmiri pandits/Bhamans. Unless Gangu was a Kashmiri who was residing in Punjab. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Iv heard this before that Indra was descendant of Gangu bhaman. The Singh in the video names all the descendants of Gangu bhaman to Indra. 

I don't know how true this is because I'm pretty sure Gangu was a Punjabi bhaman while Indra and Nehru were Kashmiri pandits/Bhamans. Unless Gangu was a Kashmiri who was residing in Punjab. 

 

singh's did  research on ancestors because we know which janam asthaan Gangu came from (village pandits records have all ancestors descendents) plus the fact he was brought into household on insistence of kashmiri brahmin who came to do farriaad to Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji .His surname was Kaul the family name changed after his widow was given jagir by Emperor for services rendered near nair so their name was changed to Nehru to hide their idenity from sikhs and their wish wishers.

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

singh's did  research on ancestors because we know which janam asthaan Gangu came from (village pandits records have all ancestors descendents) plus the fact he was brought into household on insistence of kashmiri brahmin who came to do farriaad to Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji .His surname was Kaul the family name changed after his widow was given jagir by Emperor for services rendered near nair so their name was changed to Nehru to hide their idenity from sikhs and their wish wishers.

Ohh ok  I didn't know that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a theory. Nehru did write in his memoirs the following lines , 

 

We were Kashmiris. Over two hundred years ago, early in the eighteenth century, our ancestor came down from that mountain valley to seek fame and fortune in the rich plains below. Those were the days of the decline of the Mughal Empire after the death of Aurungzeb, and Farrukhsiyar was the Mughal Emperor. Raj Kaul was the name of that ancestor of ours and he had gained eminence as a Sanskrit and Persian scholar in Kashmir. He attracted the notice of Farrukhsiyar during the latter's visit to Kashmir, and, probably at the Emperor's instance, the family migrated to Delhi, the imperial capital, about the year 1716. A jagir with a house situated on the banks of a canal had been granted to Raj Kaul, and, from the fact of this residence, 'Nehru' (from Nahar, a canal) came to be attached to his name. Kaul had been the family name; this changed to Kaul-Nehru; and, in later years, Kaul dropped out and we became simply Nehrus.

Raj Kaul may have been a son of Gangu , I repeat 'may have been' . Buts its pure conjecture . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

its a theory. Nehru did write in his memoirs the following lines , 

 

We were Kashmiris. Over two hundred years ago, early in the eighteenth century, our ancestor came down from that mountain valley to seek fame and fortune in the rich plains below. Those were the days of the decline of the Mughal Empire after the death of Aurungzeb, and Farrukhsiyar was the Mughal Emperor. Raj Kaul was the name of that ancestor of ours and he had gained eminence as a Sanskrit and Persian scholar in Kashmir. He attracted the notice of Farrukhsiyar during the latter's visit to Kashmir, and, probably at the Emperor's instance, the family migrated to Delhi, the imperial capital, about the year 1716. A jagir with a house situated on the banks of a canal had been granted to Raj Kaul, and, from the fact of this residence, 'Nehru' (from Nahar, a canal) came to be attached to his name. Kaul had been the family name; this changed to Kaul-Nehru; and, in later years, Kaul dropped out and we became simply Nehrus.

Raj Kaul may have been a son of Gangu , I repeat 'may have been' . Buts its pure conjecture . 

the account i read was the widow dragged her offspring to Delhi to complain that her husband had been killed for doing work of mughals and handing over Guru Gobind Singh's family , that her son was not able to secure a place either in Kashmir or punjab as the father's actions tainted the family's fortunes . She demanded a job for the son and jagir for the family , the hukamat agreed and he was hired by officials and the land was gifted to the family.

It is not conjecture but matter of genelogical record kept by the Brahmins themselves. They need to add Nehru's barsteward Amitabh Bachan to the record

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the account i read was the widow dragged her offspring to Delhi to complain that her husband had been killed for doing work of mughals and handing over Guru Gobind Singh's family , that her son was not able to secure a place either in Kashmir or punjab as the father's actions tainted the family's fortunes . She demanded a job for the son and jagir for the family , the hukamat agreed and he was hired by officials and the land was gifted to the family.

 It is not conjecture but matter of genelogical record kept by the Brahmins themselves. They need to add Nehru's barsteward Amitabh Bachan to the record

I have also heard so called Mahatma Gandhi was gangu in past life and is enjoying his pics on currency today and other titles and reputation simply because he did sewa to Guru maharaj in past life before he went corrupt.

but they're bound to have their account balance reduced. then the khalsa raj I think . already modi has eaten up into congress pretty much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I have also heard so called Mahatma Gandhi was gangu in past life and is enjoying his pics on currency today and other titles and reputation simply because he did sewa to Guru maharaj in past life before he went corrupt.

but they're bound to have their account balance reduced. then the khalsa raj I think . already modi has eaten up into congress pretty much 

This is really intriguing was he really the gangu in his past life? Anyone got any  more info on that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It's just banter mate. Y so serious?
    • Sorry their knowledge, more into miya than what Guru taught you, it doesn't matter how big I am my knowledge you should follow,  if not go somewhere else 
    • Does it matter,  why don't you people focus on his knowledge 
    • Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      Everything, and I mean absolutely EVERY LITTLE THING, the white man has was stolen from brown and black people. EVERYTHING...including medicine. Appropriate it...steal it...call it what you want but the fact is that white people have throughout history right up to the present day, steal what brown and black people have and then call it their own. In a few posts on this thread I have mentioned how white people stole eastern philosophy and then claimed it as their own (and called it western philosophy) even through the original practitioners of that philosophy made it abundantly clear that the white northern european was a barbarian incapable of intellectual thought but really it runs far more deeper than that. White people have always been about TAKING, TAKING and TAKING. They habitually take and then claim as their own. They are habitual thieves. Here's some more examples: The cure to smallpox was actually invented by a black slave, Onesimus. Here's the story of how the white man stole it from him and claimed it as their own: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/onesimus-smallpox-boston-cotton-mather   Picasso stole his 'art' from ancient African art and claimed it as his (western intellectalisms) own:   Now you know me....You know I could go on and on here. The point is that white people...ALL WHITE PEOPLE....are not only thieves but they are also habitual liars. They LIE. And they teach their children to LIE. They lie because they cannot handle the truth. Not only do they lie about true history but they also lie day to day when it comes to getting jobs, their qualifications etc. You see the priviledge they have created for themselves enables them to lie. They're not held accountable the way we are.  What we're seeing now from white people though is a desperate attempt to preserve their priviledge. Their lies are being exposed and history is fast catching up with them. For example, not only are the Chinese and Indians now at the forefront of medical advances the Chinese are giving white people payback in the sense that a hundred odd years ago the white man deliberately pushed opium on the Chinese masses and now the Chinese are paying back that favour by flooding the white man with opiods. At the end of the day thieves always get their comeuppance.
    • India in it's current political format is. But it definitely exists as a geographical entity or even as some civilisational entity and is far more connected than what Pakistan is. The strands that keep it together are more indigenous.  Islam and not being India is what makes Pakistan.  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use