Twinkle Sharma...2 year raped murdered by Muslim India

Guest guestKaur17

Guest guestKaur17

I dont know it you guys know because of the Bias Media..by a 2 year old Hindu girls was butaully raped, eyes gogged out murdered and thrown acid all over her...by 2 muslim in India..when it was the the innocent girl Kashmir, it was all over the news and they were blaming Modi Hindus and those hypocrites bollywood vitrual signalling..now hardly anything coverage by MSM etc..also i want those SJW Far liberal Sikhs who become Islamist apologists ...where are they?! 

image.png.bccd3be49676906d27cf7e1bfc90b632.png

Really SICK .....type in twitter #TwinkleSharma and you see ..

Also this morning i just saw this

So WHERE ARE ALSO TO FAR LEFT SJW SIKH ISLAMISTS APOLOGISTS...if this was the other way round you'd have these PR agendas Sikhs all over social media, KA Ravi etc...where are you know

This is why i dont understand why Sikhs give greenlight to these ISLAMSITS PAKISTAN...cant take it with these Political agendas...PR BS IN SIKH COMMUNITY 

PLEASE ALL SPREAD THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA...BRING JUSTICE...PLEASE CAN WE ALL DO ARDAS FOR THESE INNOCENT SOULS ...MY HEART ACHES!!