Fatehveer singh??

jakare

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I want to know how they managed to get the hook into the child's chest with such force that it snagged into his body allowing it to be retrieved. Was it dropped at such a speed and force that it penetrated the skin? The physics don't make sense.

the lack of sense generally in this case is astounding , I mean they could have used one of those hooped plastic wire and steel poles 9that dogs are caught with) to encircle the kids upright arms and pull him out .

The entire Indian system is rotten , right from the housing societies to municipality to state governments to central government.

Funny thing is they dream of giving a bloody fist to china. Lmao 

6 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

The entire Indian system is rotten , right from the housing societies to municipality to state governments to central government.

Funny thing is they dream of giving a bloody fist to china. Lmao 

It's amazing, lol. I've noticed an emboldening of the Indian right to assert themselves and their Indian identity since Modi came to power. It's clear as day across social media based on my observations that this newfound spirit of pride originates from the social engineering being pushed in the Indian media. It's obvious rabble rousing that seems to have hoodwinked the lower middle classes, too, and not just the Hindu rural classes. These people genuinely do believe they're an integral part of a superpower in the ascendancy, and to a man they regurgitate the propaganda about the Google and Microsoft CEOs being of Indian origin. That's all they parrot when criticised, which leads me to believe the India media must be pushing these messages and narratives for a specific purpose, and the order to do so has originated from the top.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, MisterrSingh said:

It's amazing, lol. I've noticed an emboldening of the Indian right to assert themselves and their Indian identity since Modi came to power. It's clear as day across social media based on my observations that this newfound spirit of pride originates from the social engineering being pushed in the Indian media. It's obvious rabble rousing that seems to have hoodwinked the lower middle classes, too, and not just the Hindu rural classes. These people genuinely do believe they're an integral part of a superpower in the ascendancy, and to a man they regurgitate the propaganda about the Google and Microsoft CEOs being of Indian origin. That's all they parrot when criticised, which leads me to believe the India media must be pushing these messages and narratives for a specific purpose, and the order to do so has originated from the top.

The "pride of we're a 50000 yr old civilization" , "pride of we gave birth to buddhism jainism and sikhism and they're just my children", "the pride of we invented ayurveda", "the pride of we invented surgery", "ancient india was technologically advanced and mahabharat had nuclear weapons", "babies born by test tubes and head transplant surgery of ganesh" etc etc 

They're seriously obsessed with their pride which is just a feeble attempt to override the embarassment of having being enslaved and ruled over by foreign powers for last 1000 yrs . 

The hatred for muslims doesn't originate insomuch as the fact that invaders destroyed temples, but more so because they took away brahmin hegemony on the subcontinent which had been there for ages , and now they hope to bring it back. 

The media is totally a sold out . When congress was in power, they were vehemently critical of bjp . The congress created institutes like JNU etc continue to churn out liberals that have long served the interests of the congress narrative of history. What is now happening is congress narrative of secular india is going down and the alternate narrative coming up of india being a solely hindu nation , in numbers and in spirits