BBC refuse to help to save the life of a sikh boy

joker

8 hours ago, joker said:

Numerous phone calls made, text and emails sent to the BBC, why were they not reporting the story of the Sikh boy trapped in a borehole. Every time they pleaded ignorant of the story. To this day there is not a BBC article on the tragedy. If the BBC had given the story coverage maybe an international team could have got involved and saved Fatehveers life. Why are the BBC anti-Sikh?I Even suggested they could change the facts to suit the BBC narrative..That Putin had dug the hole and the child was a Muslim and the lesbian parents were very upset

it's not 'newsworthy' , 25 kids per year are killed in borewell incidents in India...

9 hours ago, joker said:

Numerous phone calls made, text and emails sent to the BBC, why were they not reporting the story of the Sikh boy trapped in a borehole. Every time they pleaded ignorant of the story. To this day there is not a BBC article on the tragedy. If the BBC had given the story coverage maybe an international team could have got involved and saved Fatehveers life. Why are the BBC anti-Sikh?I Even suggested they could change the facts to suit the BBC narrative..That Putin had dug the hole and the child was a Muslim and the lesbian parents were very upset

Sorry ji  I just had to laugh at the parent s being lesbian 

9 hours ago, joker said:

How much of the mainstream Indian media covered it, they only started late yesterday and today.

The BBC covering something like this wouldn't have helped one bit, even if an international team did go over there they would have a battle on their hands getting past all the glory hunters and Dera member.

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Lostmessedup said:

I have got depression along with ocd ptsd and early signs of bipolar. So i am full of anger. Now let me ask you didn't your friends play with you at school you mug ?

Okay, you've been posting your depression on the forum for years now. 

Tell me exactly how you are being treated right now. What counselling are you having, have you had? What meds are you on, have you been on? 

What has your GP said to you.

Please tell us. Do you think you've made any progress in the last few years with your condition? 

What was your relationship with your parents like?

27 minutes ago, Lostmessedup said:

Thanks bro for writting. The medication i am taking is venlafaxine at the moment. 

Okay, that's an antidepressant. Does it help? What other medication have they given you in the past?

The gp sent me to straight to the mental health team when i said i am watching suicide and was having fantisies of jumping under a train at the time.

The therpahy sessions were rubbish as i find them crap.

Okay.

I don't think i have made any progress at all cos i watch death vids everyday like really shocking stuff like beheadings, suicide, cannibalism etc.

Have you tried meditation aka simran by apnay? 

My relationships is not good with anyone as i haven't got any friends at all. With my parents is not been good either.

Do you still live with them?