Wife graduates from passive-aggressive to full blown aggressive behavior and creates chaos in family

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Someone should remind them they're shorter, weaker, and lighter than the men they square up to.  ?

I think there's some validity in the bachchan of Sant Sean Connery Edinburgh Wale. Dhan Sant Ji! ?

Basically the big guy's got the option of leaving her to stew also whilst he turns on his heel and chills elsewhere or invite her to get the first hit in whilst pushing her back on the forehead ( my kid bros used to do this alot when babybbro would get riled)?

Napolean syndrome's a thing ya know

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Are you not gay? So you putting this lady through all this and for what a lie? Why get married? And if you say to please your parents that is not an adult response. This whole situation could of been avoided.

This is why I am incredulous at his attitude , he knows that he would never love her but thinks she should feel grateful for being the chadar that saves his family's image . She is the bad one, the stupid one etc etc however he should look on his own sense of entitlement and justification of simply using her body to produce the next generation , can he not find his humanity and show her care, empathy, respect for being the mother of his kid? 

Just now, jkvlondon said:

This is why I am incredulous at his attitude , he knows that he would never love her but thinks she should feel grateful for being the chadar that saves his family's image . She is the bad one, the stupid one etc etc however he should look on his own sense of entitlement and justification of simply using her body to produce the next generation , can he not find his humanity and show her care, empathy, respect for being the mother of his kid? 

Yeah sad state of affairs to be honest, poor lass thinks it's bad now, imagine when she finds out because eventually she will find out. 

10 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Yeah sad state of affairs to be honest, poor lass thinks it's bad now, imagine when she finds out because eventually she will find out. 

no, she won't !! how will she, unless ofcourse akal purkh wills it lol 

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I suspect she has an inkling  that something is up, people talk

oh ya , as if she hangs with ppl who would tell her your husband was a pansy wuss before marriage lmao 

1 minute ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

oh ya , as if she hangs with ppl who would tell her your husband was a pansy wuss before marriage lmao 

Before marriage? You are not behaving in a humane way, you do realise this, don't you, and you come on here slagging her off, and have the audacity to laugh about it.

1 minute ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

You never know you may give it away yourself by nonverbal cues, remember 8/10 of all human communication is nonverbal. There is a high hitrate for actual cheating when a woman suspects her man of it .

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

You never know you may give it away yourself by nonverbal cues, remember 8/10 of all human communication is nonverbal. There is a high hitrate for actual cheating when a woman suspects her man of it .

honestly never wanted to travel down this road but had no option. I do sometime wonder how I will answer dharam raaj though . its creepy af. but I had little option . its not the malice in my heart