Wife graduates from passive-aggressive to full blown aggressive behavior and creates chaos in family

8 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

From this thread it's clear women will support women in all their misdeeds.

Charitropakhyan is right I think. Thanks for proving it lol.

Frankly the fact that you do not realise that the outer namona of charitar is a dirty lusty old man says it all, he married for lust and reflected 'virility' and thus opened the door for his innocent son to be accused , the fact he couldn't recognise his own son's truth  in his own ahankar says it all. He married to prop up his lust  and prestige  what did you marry for, to prop up your worldly image also? All the tales are cautionary for ALL

18 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

honestly never wanted to travel down this road but had no option. I do sometime wonder how I will answer dharam raaj though . its creepy af. but I had little option . its not the malice in my heart 

We alway's have an option fella, just that you've chosen  one that involves hurting everyone around you because your not willing to be honest about things.

9 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

From this thread it's clear women will support women in all their misdeeds.

Charitropakhyan is right I think. Thanks for proving it lol.

And what about your misdeeds, where in Sikhi is it written or accepted to spout the kind of misogynistic crap that i read on these forums all the time, it's a surprise half of you lot are actually married, if someone spoke about your sister's like that would you accept it, but it's okay for you to come online and spill all you family problems out, your not looking for advice fella your looking for support and for people to re-enforce you way of thinking.

I think Dharam Raaj is the least of your problems at them moment.

"We are born of woman, we are conceived in the womb of woman, we are engaged and married to woman. We make friendship with woman and the lineage continued because of woman. When one woman dies, we take another one, we are bound with the world through woman. Why should we talk ill of her, who gives birth to kings? The woman is born from woman; there is none without her. Only the One True Lord is without woman" (Guru Nanak, // Asa, pg. 473)

31 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

And what about your misdeeds, where in Sikhi is it written or accepted to spout the kind of misogynistic crap that i read on these forums all the time, it's a surprise half of you lot are actually married, if someone spoke about your sister's like that would you accept it...

Acknowledging the reality of feminine nature and how it manifests in our community amongst a considerable proportion of women is not misogyny.  The worship and veneration of the Feminine is the marker of a dying civilsation. There is a middle ground between the respective extremes of woman hate and capitulating to their destructive nature in the hope of preserving a non-existent peace.

Dulling the senses and labelling people who have a counter view to what's come to be accepted as normal is not healthy for the long-term survival of our people, and more importantly is not healthy for the individual conscience. The idea that fundamentally all people (women) are good people, based on spiritual instruction that disregards the nuance of day-to-day reality, is a dangerous and counter-productive idea that lulls many into inaction and complacency. Some individuals cannot be reformed through conciliation, tolerance, and patience. So what do you propose for those who have no desire to resort to anger, violence, and hate yet find themselves confounded by destructive feminine energy? You cannot advocate a path of non-engagement or appeasement that, nine times out of ten, leads to serious and undeniable problems for the male. Speaking a truth is not violence or hate. You will eventually come to realise this when this principle will manifest itself in an area of existence that your worldview will not seek to dispute. Hopefully, you'll be honest enough with yourself to acknowledge this lesson when that moment arrives.

As for Ajeet, I agree, he shouldn't have married the girl. There's no way this is going to end in any way but tragedy. I genuinely feel for his wife. I think she's in an impossible situation. Her attitude is what it is and does her no favours, but considering the deception under which she's been drawn into, I don't feel comfortable in condemning her. If Ajeet had any nous, he'd make her an ally instead of playing her off against his parents in the hope of... pushing her into a situation that leads to divorce? Who knows.

24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Acknowledging the reality of feminine nature and how it manifests in our community amongst a considerable proportion of women is not misogyny.  The worship and veneration of the Feminine is the marker of a dying civilsation. There is a middle ground between the respective extremes of woman hate and capitulating to their destructive nature in the hope of preserving a non-existent peace.

Dulling the senses and labelling people who have a counter view to what's come to be accepted as normal is not healthy for the long-term survival of our people, and more importantly is not healthy for the individual conscience. The idea that fundamentally all people (women) are good people, based on spiritual instruction that disregards the nuance of day-to-day reality, is a dangerous and counter-productive idea that lulls many into inaction and complacency. Some individuals cannot be reformed through conciliation, tolerance, and patience. So what do you propose for those who have no desire to resort to anger, violence, and hate yet find themselves confounded by destructive feminine energy? You cannot advocate a path of non-engagement or appeasement that, nine times out of ten, leads to serious and undeniable problems for the male. Speaking a truth is not violence or hate. You will eventually come to realise this when this principle will manifest itself in an area of existence that your worldview will not seek to dispute. Hopefully, you'll be honest enough with yourself to acknowledge this lesson when that moment arrives.

As for Ajeet, I agree, he shouldn't have married the girl. There's no way this is going to end in any way but tragedy. I genuinely feel for his wife. I think she's in an impossible situation. Her attitude is what it is and does her no favours, but considering the deception under which she's been drawn into, I don't feel comfortable in condemning her. If Ajeet had any nous, he'd make her an ally instead of playing her off against his parents in the hope of... pushing her into a situation that leads to divorce? Who knows.

Err ever read chandi di vaar and chandi charitar ? _Guru pita included that bani prior to chaitropakhyan for what reason? Obviously for certain people who are of a critical and blame slinging nature  to get a chance to adjust attitude and see that woman are capable of being holy, righteous , courageous and humble   BEFORE reading the other negative side  and like typical male attitudez of the time condemn women as a whole.

Guru ji has told us to runaway from sinners cynics and the faithless  ...i.e. Create distance mentally and physically

Guru Pita ji has made explicit the conduct of a guru ka sikh , no violence against women  there are creative and easier ways to put People at a distance and to eliminate their influence.

My main problem with this situation is the potential for destruction  and the possibility of repeat offence since the guy involved is incapable of telling the truth to his folks , he could     manipulate a divorce wrecking one girl's life since she would have had his kid and therefore be unlikely for marriage again then his folks will pressure him to marry again for the kid's sake. Not to mention how his child will feel because he/she know they were unwanted.

It's tragic that he feels able to do all this and yet be harsh on the innocent parties

44 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've been married for 17 years, i know (in my experience) what women can be like but in the same breath i know men are just as bad, i live a life where, if there is an argument i will always now choose the higher ground and walk away, it's taken me this side of 15 years to get to that point in my marriage.

My annoyance come's when i read countless times on this forum that women need to be told there place and need to be "domesticated" for want of a better word, do we live in the dark ages or something, Sikhi is at the forefront of equal right's (or so i thought).

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

There's no way this is going to end in any way but tragedy.

Why the heck are u saying this ?

We are already on our path to have a baby. She's not going to divorce me. That's not an option for her either. I respect her and in the past sympathized with her until she started with her schemes. Remember, I have not yet enumerated her saazishes here 

You ppl are the same men who sprout homophobia and you heterosexuals  created a society wherein it's almost impossible for a gay guy to accept himself let alone find another guy.

You ppl created this situation and when a gay guy finally gives up and gives in to his insecurities and family pressures and marry a woman, you ppl hv a problem with that too.

11 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

We are already on our path to have a baby. She's not going to divorce me. That's not an option for her either. I respect her and in the past sympathized with her until she started with her schemes. Remember, I have not yet enumerated her saazishes here 

You ppl are the same men who sprout homophobia and you heterosexuals  created a society wherein it's almost impossible for a gay guy to accept himself let alone find another guy.

You ppl created this situation and when a gay guy finally gives up and gives in to his insecurities and family pressures and marry a woman, you ppl hv a problem with that too.

You are going to have to be accountable for your actions.

There comes a point in your life where you have to stop playing the victim.

I sympathise with you. You are  stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I also understand you are a son (an only son at that) which makes it even harder. 

I don't have any answers for you and I understand you are making the best of an awkward situation. 

But you are at where you are at. 

So what steps are you going to take?

13 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Amazing how you have so many people against you  , you have no responsibility for your actions words or thoughts....you are forced everywhere , I do not remember any man woman or child to force you to come on the forum and drool over muslim men / cleanshaven men. You are responsible for own choices , appe beej app he khao