Wife graduates from passive-aggressive to full blown aggressive behavior and creates chaos in family

51 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Err ever read chandi di vaar and chandi charitar ? _Guru pita included that bani prior to chaitropakhyan for what reason? Obviously for certain people who are of a critical and blame slinging nature  to get a chance to adjust attitude and see that woman are capable of being holy, righteous , courageous and humble   BEFORE reading the other negative side  and like typical male attitudez of the time condemn women as a whole.

Guru ji has told us to runaway from sinners cynics and the faithless  ...i.e. Create distance mentally and physically

Guru Pita ji has made explicit the conduct of a guru ka sikh , no violence against women  there are creative and easier ways to put People at a distance and to eliminate their influence.

I stopped responding to and feeding  ideas driven by emotion a long time ago. Female emotion has driven many a easily led man to ruin. I do not respond to attempts to shame me into compliance. 

A person cannot serve two masters. You may delude yourself into interpreting Sikhi according to the paramount ideology that drives your conscience, i.e. the contemporary liberal / feminist paradigm that's a form of a greater ideology (in magnitude not quality of doctrine) that is the antithesis of the Gurbani you supposedly distort to justify your worldview.

I will not resubmit myself to the slumber from which I was blessed to have awakened from. You do a great injustice to the many who may be spared years of inner turmoil and conflict by muddying voices such as mine, and lulling them into continued ignorance and darkness. Enough is enough.

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You are going to have to be accountable for your actions.

There comes a point in your life where you have to stop playing the victim.

I sympathise with you. You are  stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I also understand you are a son (an only son at that) which makes it even harder. 

I don't have any answers for you and I understand you are making the best of an awkward situation. 

But you are at where you are at. 

So what steps are you going to take?

I am already married you <banned word filter activated> ! And my wife's carrying a baby , my baby. Problem with ppl like you is you can't afford to give up your homophobic attitudes or help create a more just society, but the side effect of that is a gay marries your sister. So why whine . 

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Amazing how you have so many people against you  , you have no responsibility for your actions words or thoughts....you are forced everywhere , I do not remember any man woman or child to force you to come on the forum and drool over muslim men / cleanshaven men. You are responsible for own choices , appe beej app he khao

Feminazi 

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I stopped responding to and feeding  ideas driven by emotion a long time ago. Female emotion has driven many a easily led man to ruin. I do not respond to attempts to shame me into compliance. 

A person cannot serve two masters. You may delude yourself into interpreting Sikhi according to the paramount ideology that drives your conscience, i.e. the contemporary liberal / feminist paradigm that's a form of a greater ideology (in magnitude not quality of doctrine) that is the antithesis of the Gurbani you supposedly distort to justify your worldview.

I will not resubmit myself to the slumber from which I was blessed to have awakened from. You do a great injustice to the many who may be spared years of inner turmoil and conflict by muddying voices such as mine, and lulling them into continued ignorance and darkness. Enough is enough.

Why does it have to be only one way for one sex , there is spectrum of behaviour forboth sexes  always have been. Guru Tej Bahadur ji recognised that women when in their true gurmat roop can be considered men's conscience and at worse can destroy a man's faith and rsolve like Hakikat Singh ji's mother.there are plenty of super men in our history butthat are alzo outnumbered by the drunkard lechers.We all have to be careful of all people of dodgy intent . Stay awake, but stay balanced , I've distanced from so many people because they have antigurmat ethics , it's just the times 

19 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I am already married you <banned word filter activated> ! And my wife's carrying a baby , my baby. Problem with ppl like you is you can't afford to give up your homophobic attitudes or help create a more just society, but the side effect of that is a gay marries your sister. So why whine . 

I have not denigrated you for your sexuality. 

If you were straight I would offer you the same advice.

Whatever your sexual orientation, you are an adult. Start acting like one.

I can't really help you beyond this point. You clearly need counselling,  get some help.

I wish you all the best!

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

You ppl are the same men who sprout homophobia and you heterosexuals  created a society wherein it's almost impossible for a gay guy to accept himself let alone find another guy.

You ppl created this situation and when a gay guy finally gives up and gives in to his insecurities and family pressures and marry a woman, you ppl hv a problem with that too.

This is entirely your doing. Stamping your feet and pinning blame on other peoples and institutions is a weak move. Take responsibility for your actions. The CIS-het patriarchal structure didn't marry your woman under duplicitous circumstances; that was all you. Own your decisions. Good luck, brother. You're a top guy in a terrible situation. I wish I could do more for you.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Why the heck are u saying this ?

We are already on our path to have a baby. She's not going to divorce me. That's not an option for her either. I respect her and in the past sympathized with her until she started with her schemes. Remember, I have not yet enumerated her saazishes here 

You ppl are the same men who sprout homophobia and you heterosexuals  created a society wherein it's almost impossible for a gay guy to accept himself let alone find another guy.

You ppl created this situation and when a gay guy finally gives up and gives in to his insecurities and family pressures and marry a woman, you ppl hv a problem with that too.

"I respect her and in the past sympathized with her until she started with her schemes." 

You are delusional,  you are talking about schemes,  when you , yourself are the biggest schemer. 

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Why the heck are u saying this ?

We are already on our path to have a baby. She's not going to divorce me. That's not an option for her either. I respect her and in the past sympathized with her until she started with her schemes. Remember, I have not yet enumerated her saazishes here 

Having a baby doesn't mean married couples don't split up, I've got no idea how old you are but you sound like a teenage brat with half the stuff you've written, the other half sounds like you've been watching too many Star Plus drama's.

If you, for one moment, thought you were gay then you should have been man enough to own up to it and delay any wedding but instead you seem to blame everyone else for your own mess, typical snowflake generation. Your going to have a child, man up and grow up, that woman's your wife, if nothing else the laavan must mean something to you, stop blaming other people for your crap.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

You people really do need to stop giving serious advice and answering questions asked by ajeetsinghpunjabi in multiple threads about his 'marriage'. He ruined a poor girl's life by not telling her that he is actually a homosexual and I think it is absolutely disgraceful that most of you here are treating him as if he is a good decent person. He's not. Not because he's a homosexual but for the fact that he has ruined a poor girl's life. For that, each and every one of us should treat him as the disgusting creature he is.