Sant Ji - it’s time to make a call Chardikalla or Shaheed?

Guest BhindraJatha84

Guest BhindraJatha84

Gurufateh To All. 

Daas, has been following Bhindranwale Jatha for the past 20+ years. I also had darshan of sant baba takur singh bhindranwale and were present with them many times where they said Sant ji is in Chardikalla and will return. 

Is it safe to now assume that baba ji were either lying or maybe made a mistake with their bachan? I know first hand Baba takur singh has done so much Seva, much more than any modern day baba for the Sikh panth so please don’t cuss or insult them. Without baba ji sant ji was never going to exist. But I don’t understand why Baba ji said that they will return. I asked Baba ji, are you sure they are alive with their body intact or just their soul etc as souls live on? Baba ji pointed at a photo of Sant ji and said they will come back like that and said they are currently in Pakistan. Baba ji said no more and the Singhs got angry at baba ji for telling me Sant ji is in Pakistan. 

On 6/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, Guest BhindraJatha84 said:

Gurufateh To All. 

Daas, has been following Bhindranwale Jatha for the past 20+ years. I also had darshan of sant baba takur singh bhindranwale and were present with them many times where they said Sant ji is in Chardikalla and will return. 

Is it safe to now assume that baba ji were either lying or maybe made a mistake with their bachan? I know first hand Baba takur singh has done so much Seva, much more than any modern day baba for the Sikh panth so please don’t cuss or insult them. Without baba ji sant ji was never going to exist. But I don’t understand why Baba ji said that they will return. I asked Baba ji, are you sure they are alive with their body intact or just their soul etc as souls live on? Baba ji pointed at a photo of Sant ji and said they will come back like that and said they are currently in Pakistan. Baba ji said no more and the Singhs got angry at baba ji for telling me Sant ji is in Pakistan. 

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa ji, Dhan Dhan BrahamGiani Pooran Mahapurak Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Never ever lied. If they said it then and you beileved it or chose to stay quiet. why all of a sudden the change? 

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji were 80!! when they got the message of incoming invasion. So is sant ji is under 80 then why would it be too late? also if it was lets say sant ji was 100 then your argument would make sense. instead now just based of the past, they still have time to come. 

Thanks,

bhul chuk maaf karna ji

i dont think baba ji could ever lie, but I can't come to accept that sant ji left darbar sahib while it was being desecrated.Khalsa doesn't run from the battlefield.I think they are shaheed.How else could you explain this picture:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.DCUxk4jrZw0o06M4QChKYgHaE6%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Here's a scenario I thought where they are shaheed but still "come back". They might pargat as a jot like how people have darshan of shaheed singhs and "come back" like that. Sant ji isn't gone anywhere from where they need to come back,like all shaheeds and other Sikhs in sachkhand.I also thought that perhaps they would take birth for the sake of the panth again as if they haven't done enough already.  

Regardless of what we think individually, it isn't going to change anything for ourselves or for the panth.We just need to focus on ourselves and what will happen will happen.

Guest Singh

I think its hard to tell from photo. There were many singhs became shaheed.

i believe baba ji’s bachan will be true. Nostradamus made many predictions which have come true. One talks about a man with blue turban and black beard who will come into the world with all power under his feet like he had in heaven. He will fight in land of the 5 rivers and make 1 world government. (Google Nostradamus)

not saying this definitely descriping sant ji but might be?

Theres too many things you dont take into account.

sant ji were almost bald due to doign extra bhagati. yet pic shows alot of hair. <--- Sant ji's brother state this and also singhs close to them.

where is sant ji's Teer, pistol? or did the army mysteriously lose them.

they didnt leave on there own will but were ORDERED by 5 Piare. Even Guru ji didnt say no to 5 Piare.

The army sent 5 offciers to negotiate with the Singhs and none of the officers returned to the army. So those 5 uniforms could have easily used.

why are there post mortem reports the contradict each other? one mentions height of only 6ft on other form mentions under 6ft? we know sant ji were well over 6 feet tall ,

also mentions well built body, when everyone knows they were slim. also you cant even barely see the face in that photo. also the post mortem mentions shot at point blank range. other accounts say they were found between Nishan sahib, some say basement of Akal Thakat. honestly this sounds like a joke.

also why do army statements say something else and eyewitness say something else. 

any lawyer or detective from a foreign government could easily tell this is a botched cover up attempt to say they had a successful operation because without it would have been embarrassment for Indian govt. 

also why did the police surround any village after 1984 that mentioned it spotted sant ji. why would they be scared if they knew the truth.?

Sant ji said Do not question what ever Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji says and believe them. 

the list goes on and on...

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked